我认识一个人有高压水枪
Oh, hey. I know a guy who's got a pressure washer.
我借过他扳手套装 他欠我个人情
He owes me for when I lent him my ratchet set.
他离婚时老婆拿走了他的那套
His wife took his set in the divorce.
还好我离婚时保住了我的那套
Thankfully I got custody of mine.
泰迪 不用了 没事
Teddy, no, please. I-It's fine.
-我 我会处理的 -别别别 我很快的
- I-I will take care of it. - No, no, no. I'll be quick.
我不在的时候你别碰它
Don't touch it while I'm gone.
你只会弄得更糟
You'll make a big mess.
不是不相信你
I mean, you're all great.
但请一定别碰它
Just don't touch it.
哦 抱歉 别坐我的座位
Ooh-- Excuse me. Don't take my seat!
好 吧 你们好
O-kay. Hello.
牙普生 我这是看见重影了吗
Dr. Yap. Am I seeing double?
你懂我意思吧
Wait, no, you know what I mean.
我们一天见了两次
Twice in one day.
-怎么啦 牙普 -嗨 牙普医生
- What's the haps, Yap? - Hi, Dr. Yap.
你来干吗 吃饭吗
What you doing, you eating?
我们还没开始午餐供应呢
We're not quite open for lunch yet.
那边的鸟粪请别介意
And pardon our bird poop.
我 我觉得不必主动提吧琳
I-I don't know if we need to mention that, Lin.
等一等没关系
Oh, I don't mind waiting.
那团大鸟粪我不看就好了
And I'll just look away from the giant poop.
我去拿梯子
I'm gonna go get our step ladder
看看我能不能够到
and see if I can reach it.
擦完我会成为英雄人物 等着看吧
And I'll be a hero. Y-You'll all see.
你们猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
今早我遇到了一件非常疯狂的事
A crazy thing happened to me this morning.
是吗 你被人咬了吗 是我咬的吗
Oh, yeah? Somebody bite you? Was it me?
不是 有人从候诊室偷了一本杂♥志♥
Nope. Someone stole a magazine from my office waiting area.
你敢信吗
Can you believe it?
-不是吧 -太差劲了
- Oh, no. - That's terrible.
谁会干出这种事
Who would do such a thing?
我从来没从候诊室偷过杂♥志♥
I've never stolen a magazine from an office.
除非看到了喜欢的食谱
Unless I find a recipe I like.
或是香水小样
Or a perfume sample.
或者只是为了偷窃的快♥感♥
Or just for the rush of it.
真抱歉 牙普医生 你报♥警♥了吗
Wow. Sorry, Dr. Yap. Did you call the police?
或是联调局
Or the FBI?
还没有 太疯狂了 对吧
Not yet. Pretty nuts, right?
我还专门用"别带走杂♥志♥医生"的名字
I mean, I purposely subscribe under the name
订购的杂♥志♥
"Dr. Don't Take This Magazine".
这样会显示在地址栏 大家都能看见
So it says it right thereon the address label for everyone to see.
我以为这样就足够了
And you think that'd be enough.
我诅咒偷你杂♥志♥的人
Well, I hope whoever did that to you gets stung by a bee
屁♥股♥被蜜蜂钉 钉在屁♥股♥缝里
right on their butt, in the crack.
给您来杯水如何
Now how about some nice water?
-我去接水 -我 我已经在接了
- I will get the water. - I mean, I- I'm getting it already.
-看 水 -那个水是馊的
- See? Water. - That water is stale.
我去厨房♥水池 接点新鲜的来
I'll get some fresh water, from the kitchen sink.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 可以帮我一起端水吗
Sisters? Will you help me fetch the water?
感觉你一个人就能搞定
Seems like a one-Gene job.
是啊 你可以完成的
Yeah, you're gonna do great.
来帮我一起端水
Help me fetch the water!
行吧 行吧 天呐
Okay, okay. Geez.
吉恩 你有什么事瞒着我们
Gene, what's your deal?
我知道你端水的时候
Yeah, I know you have some spill issues
总是把水洒出来
when it comes to water transportation,
但你必须直面这些困难
but you got to face those head-on.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 是我偷的杂♥志♥
Guys, I stole the magazine.
是性感狐狸科学家
Sexy fox scientist.
我是说 天呐
I mean, oh, man.
吉恩啊吉恩
Gene. Gene, Gene, Gene, Gene.
吉恩 我不得不说 干得漂亮
Wow, Gene. I got to say, I'm impressed.
我永远想不到
Never in a million years would I pin you
你是敢于从候诊室偷杂♥志♥的人
for a dental office magazine stealer.
我不是故意的 是自然而然地发生的
I didn't mean to steal it. It just happened.
突然间杂♥志♥就出现在了我的短裤里
All of a sudden the magazine was down my shorts
贴着我的小屁屁
next to my bum-bum.
但你为什么要偷杂♥志♥
But why'd you do it?
你是要加入什么盗窃团伙吗
Are you trying to get into a gang?
不 没有的事
No, nothing like that.
就是 我赢了点格棋
I just-- the Dots and Boxes game I won.
我就想留着它
I wanted to keep it.
一局而已
One game.
我早饭没吃好 不在状态
I ate a weird breakfast this morning. I was off.
还有 这书上有一篇我想读的好文
Plus, there's, a really fascinating article
是关于泡泡
about bubbles that I wanted to read.
我看了 叫《泡泡你好呀》对吧
Oh, I skimmed that. "Bubbles, What's Poppin'?"
pop也有爆♥炸♥的意思
有的部分挺有趣的
Some interesting stuff in there.
-帮帮我 -好消息是
- Just please help me. - Well, the good news is
你刚刚在外面的举止一点也不可疑
you weren't acting weird out there at all.
-那就好 -我认为我们应该
- Oh, good. - I think all we have to do
装作无事发生 闭嘴不提
is play it cool and keep our mouths shut.
牙普没有怀疑你 我们就等他离开吧
Yap's got nothing on you, so we just have to wait him out.
很好 只需要对大人隐瞒真♥相♥
Oh, cool, we have to not tell the truth to an adult.
-挺好挺好 -好了 吉恩
- Cool, cool, cool, cool. - All right, Gene,
最好赶紧把你一直念叨的
better get that glass of fresh kitchen water
新鲜白水给牙普端去
that you were raving about ready for Yap.
把杂♥志♥给我
Now give me the magazine.
-我们得把它藏起来 -我来藏
- We got to hide this. - I'll hide it.
我迅速检查下别的
But let me just check something real quick.
你好啊 你看着挺好的
Hello, there. You're looking well.
给我
Give me that.
你可以等会再展开你的诡异狐狸性幻想
You can have your freaky fox thoughts later.
我忘了你们玩跳梯子游戏的时候
I forgot you guys broke our step ladder
把梯子弄坏了
playing that game "Jump on the step ladder."
我喜欢那个游戏 孩子们可以锻炼身体
Oh, I love that game. The kids get some exercise...
鲍勃 你确定我们不等泰迪
Bob, are you sure we shouldn't wait for Teddy
拿他的高压锅来吗
to come back with the pressure cooker thingy?
你是说高压水枪吧 我确定
Pressure washer? Yes, I'm sure.
我已经 擦了一半了
I'm already, halfway done.
不 糟糕
Oh, no. That's not good.
抹得到处都是
It's smearing everywhere.
我的天
Oh, my God.
现在更糟了
It's so, so, so much worse now.
要不就用鸟屎来装饰我们的窗户
Maybe we try to use it to frost the window?
就像商店在圣诞节给窗户贴雪花一样
Like stores do at Christmastime?
区别是我们在非圣诞季搞
But we do it now?
天啊 等泰迪回来你要怎么跟他解释
Boy, I wouldn't want to be you when Teddy gets back.
搞砸啦搞砸啦
Whatever you're doing isn't working!
这就是我之前跟你说的
And here is that wonderful kitchen water
好喝的厨房♥水
I was telling you about.
我们一直都是这样端杯子的
This is how we always carry glasses.
是的 没错
Yep, yep.
牙普医生 你不会真要等到
Dr. Yap, you're not gonna actually wait
我们开门吧
until we open, are you?
然后你要做什么 在这里吃饭吗
And then what are you gonna do, eat here?
你确定要让自己遭这个罪吗
Do you really want to put yourself through that?
是的 我的事情都做完了
I do. I cleared my schedule.
之后都没有工作了
Nothing on the books for the rest of the day.
所以我有的是时间
So I've got all the time in the world.
如果有牙科急诊怎么办
What if there's a dental emergency?
我看的都是急诊
They're all dental emergencies!
听着 我知道你们拿了我的杂♥志♥
Look, I know you kids took my magazine.
你说什么 等一下
Ho, ho, ho, hold on there.
你在指控我们这些可爱的小孩偷东西吗
You're accusing us sweet little children of stealing?
你有何根据 先生
On what grounds, sir?
我知道就是你们这些小孩
I know it was you kids.
我知道是因为每次有人离开我的诊所
And I know it because every time someone leaves my office,
我都会去重新整理我的杂♥志♥
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表