No. No. No, no, no, no, no! No! No!
快看 跳舞的手
Oh, look, a little dancing hand.
我喜欢
I love it.
这次开放日挺有意思
This is a fun assembly.
我以为会是无聊的学校生活
I thought it was gonna be boring school stuff.
真是个吃汉堡的好时候 对吧
This feels like a good time for a burger, doesn't it?
没变软的汉堡
A not-mushy burger.
你那个面包一看就软了
those buns look pretty smooshed.
不像我这个汉 等一下 这是个西红柿
Unlike this bun... oh, no, wait, that's a tomato. Hang on.
蒂娜 蒂娜 停
Tina! Tina, stop!
我前一晚打了几通电♥话♥
I'd made some phone calls the night before.
让我手指舞的朋友们穿上最靓丽的周日礼服
Told some finger friends to wear their Sunday best,
尽管这是个周五
even though it was a Friday.
露易丝和吉恩
And since Gene and Louise
总能给我惊喜
were always surprising me,
所以我想着让他们惊喜一回
I thought I'd surprise them for once.
蒂娜 真有你的
Tina, you son of a bitch.
快上去 吉恩
Hey, go on up there, Gene.
让梅维斯亮亮相
Give us a Mavis moment.
算了吧 这是属于霍莉队长的表演
Nah, this is Holly Monitors' show.
我这双手 还是用来鼓掌吧
I'm just gonna use these to do this.
现在是怎样 她是要被停学了吗
So, what, is she suspended or something?
我觉得演得挺好的
I thought it was cute.
好消息是 警长也这么觉得
Well, lucky for Tina, so did the superintendent.
她说这是她见过
She said it was the first creative thing
最有新意的表演 所以我就认领了这个功劳
she's ever seen me do, so I took credit for it.
所以 我没事了吗
Oh. So, I'm not in trouble?
是的 但是如果再让我看到那些手指
No, but if I ever see those fingers again...
等等 你刚才是从腋窝里
I'm sorry, did you just take
拿出薯条了吗
french fries out of your armpit?
是啊 要来点吗
Yeah! You want some?
-味道不错哦 -我也有
- They're great. - I have some, too.
在屁♥股♥那边 有点往下滑了
kind of near my butt. A baggie slid down.
就到这吧
I think we're done here.
我觉得我一定会想念霍莉队长
I sure was gonna miss Holly Monitors.
我身体的一部分永远都是霍莉队长
But then, I guess, a little part of me will always be
那就是我的手
Holly Monitors... the hand part.
梅维斯 你怎么知道我在这
Mavis. How'd you know where to find me?
我打听到的
I asked around.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
是你告诉福旺德先生的吗
So it was you who told Mr. Frond?
为什么啊 你当时多开心啊
But why? You were on top of the world.
是 刚开始是这样
Sure, it started that way.
起先 我热爱被人关注的感觉
At first, I loved the attention.
梅维斯 梅维斯 梅维斯
Mavis! Mavis! Mavis!
但是如果一次偶然事件
But what began as an occasional gig
变成了常态会怎么样
turned into an every lunchtime thing.
我会想念墨西哥馅饼 想念火腿三明治
I was missing so many gorditas, so many ham sandwiches.
但是露易丝不让我停下来
But Louise didn't want me to stop.
她当时赚了很多
She was getting rich.
我本来很开心 但慢慢这种感觉就变少了
I was having a good time, but it was wearing a little thin.
比我最爱的指套布料还少
Thinner than the elastic on my favorite finger tube top.
福旺德先生强迫我说出来 我就说了
Mr. Frond put the screws to me and I let it all out.
我全都告诉他了
I told him everything! Everything!
你不用告诉他的 吉恩
You didn't have to tell him, Gene.
我撒谎把他糊弄了
I threw him off the scent with a really good lie
我说只是因为大家都在认真学习
that everyone was just doing a lot of studying these days.
老实说 这也是一种解脱
Frankly, it was a relief.
聚光灯也不总是
The spotlight isn't always
令人光彩夺目
what it's cracked up to be, kid.
我喜欢成为梅维斯 但是有时候
I love being Mavis, but sometimes you just want
手指也可以只用来舔舔泡泡
to use your fingers for lickin' and pickin'.
有时候还可以弹脑嘣
And occasionally flickin'.
抱歉我没有当时就告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away.
抱歉我也没告诉露易丝
And I'm sorry I didn't tell Louise.
你喜欢手指舞 她喜欢
You loved handy prancing and she loved
-钱和糖果 -没事
- all that candy and money. - That's okay.
你要不要
Well, would you ever want to...
和我在家里表演一次
tread the boards at home with me?
亲爱的 只要你开口 我一定奉陪
Honey, all you had to do was ask.
*来跳手指舞吧*
*Hey, it's time to do the handy prance *
*让手指翩翩起舞*
*Yeah, it's time to let your digits dance *
*不管舞步精不精彩*
*It doesn't matter if your moves are fancy *
*找个地方大胆一试*
*Get to the boiler room and take a chance-y *
*为手指穿上装饰*
*Put some clothing on your fingers *
*快来加入我们*
*Come and join the swingers *
*跟吉恩一起*
*with Gene *
*看看手指的舞步*
*Let's see those fingers kicking *
*舞动 舞动 舞动 舞动*
*Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance *
*不要胆怯*
*Don't be a chicken *
*舞动 舞动*
*Dance, dance *
*手指舞动*
*Do the handy prance *
*不要呆坐着*
*Don't sit there lickin' *
*舞动 舞动*
*Dance, dance*
*不要无聊 舞动 舞动*
*Or pickin' * *dance, dance*
*不要无聊 不要呆坐 舞动 舞动*
*Or lickin' or pickin' * *Dance, dance
*不要一成不变*
*Or sometimes flickin' *
*舞动 舞动*
*Dance, dance *
*你弟弟的舞蹈很酷*
*Your brother's hand is cool *
*你无法拒绝 穿上衣服*
*You can't resist her, dress in your horse's clothes *
*一起来吧 姐妹*
*And join him, sister. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表