You guys, look at these leaves.
它们看起来是很不好 还是非常不错
Do they look sick or really, really fine?
你对着它们说话时叶子会掉落是正常的吗
Are they supposed to fall off when you breath on them?
我感觉不正常 要不我读书给她听
I don't think so. I guess I could read to her?
鲁迪的爸爸留了张阅读清单
Rudy's dad left a reading list.
全是大人看的书 亨利·米勒是谁
Lot of grown-up books. Who's Henry Miller?
请勿见怪 小蒂
No offense, T,
但我们现在有点忙
but we've got our own problems right now.
这就是那座桥吗 有点大了吧
Whoa, that's the bridge? It's kind of big, right?
而且很脆弱 会爆♥炸♥
And fragile. And explosive.
-我们不都是吗 -很好 很好
- Aren't we all? - Cool, cool.
要不放弃你们的计划吧
So maybe don't do this plan?
-因为那样不好 -不可能
- Because it's bad? - Nuh-uh.
我们要做 再说了 我和吉恩
We're doing it, but, hey, it's me and Gene.
我们可是专业的 我们能搞定
The professionals... we can handle it.
-行 好吧 -吉恩 你抬那边
- Sure, sure. - Gene, get that side?
收到
Roger that.
抬起来了吗
Is anything happening?
重死我了
This is killing me.
感谢你的帮助 蒂娜
Thanks for helping, Tina.
鲁迪妈妈的家在不到一英里外
Rudy's mom lives less than a mile away.
所以我们应该可以在下午
So we should be there in time
鲁迪做鼻腔清洁前及时赶到那里
for Rudy's afternoon nasal cleanse.
真不想错过
I'd hate to miss it.
这样应该能让小可怜美代子好一些
Okay, this should work for little sickie Miyoko.
你这是怎么回事 蒂娜
What's, going on with that whole situation, Tina?
鲁迪爸爸用这个方法让盆景听到他的心跳
Rudy's dad uses it so the bonsais can hear his heartbeat.
我想听心跳的时候 会像袋鼠宝宝一样
When I want that I just climb up inside Dad's shirt
爬进老爸衣服里
like a baby kangaroo.
大家都准备好了吗
Everyone comfortable?
-好了 -好了
- Yeah. - Uh-huh.
-你呢鲍勃 -有地方挺疼的
- How about you, Bob? - I mean, things hurt.
但也是正常程度
But, you know, a normal amount.
很好 大家现在闭上眼睛
Very good. Now, everyone, close your eyes.
我希望你们专注于你们的呼吸
I want you to focus on your breath.
呼吸还是胸部
Breath or breasts?
-莫特真变♥态♥ -我说的是呼吸
- Mort, sicko. - I said breath.
-好吧 -好吧 好的
- Oh. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
如果你的思绪分散了你的注意力
If your thoughts distract you,
那就再回到你的呼吸上来
just come back to your breath.
我觉得开始感觉到什么了
I think I'm starting to feel something.
你会思绪万千 别试图抵抗它们
Thoughts are going to arise. Don't resist them.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
储物间需要打扫
The walk-in needs to be cleaned.
而且你不是该做仰卧起坐吗 玩什么冥想
Also shouldn't you be doing sit-ups instead of this?
而且你现在不是饿了吗
And also aren't you hungry right now?
-他刚吃过 -对 但那不算
- He just ate. - Yeah, but that doesn't count.
他饿了就是饿了
If he's hungry he's hungry.
对 别让他因为吃得多而感到羞耻
Yeah, don't food shame him.
我现在开始饿了
I'm starting to get hungry now.
你们能看看这颗痣吗 正常还是吓人
Will you guys look at this mole? Normal? Scary?
回到你的呼吸上来
Just come back to the breath.
就是这样 呼吸
That's it, breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
睁开眼睛
And open your eyes.
哇 感觉…真棒
Wow, that felt... Really good.
-你们感觉怎么样 -啥 啥…
- H-How about you guys? - Wha-wha-wha...
小心点
Okay, easy does it.
别让它炸了
Don't want to set anything off.
我们很慢了
We're going pretty slow. So slow
慢到我都感觉不到移♥动♥
that I can't tell for sure if we're moving.
等等 我们在动么
Wait, are we moving?
-凸起 -再慢点 慢点
- Bump. - Slower. Go slower.
吉恩 眼睛看路
Gene, eyes on the road.
再吃一片 我需要能量
Just one more chip. My body needs fuel.
搞什么...
What the...
洒水器 后退 伙计们
Sprinklers! Back it up, people.
模型湿了吗
The model, did it get wet?
水对爆♥炸♥物有害
I think water's bad for the explosive thingies.
《拆弹雄心》中可能有这句台词
That could be a line from The Hurt Locker.
不 不 美代子 你没有淋湿吧
Oh, no. Miyoko, please tell me you didn't get wet.
我今天已经浇过水了
I've already watered her today.
盆景可不能过度灌溉
Over-watering is very bad for a bonsai.
好的 她没事
okay, she's dry.
模型也没湿 新计划
The model's dry, too. All right, new plan.
我们穿过街道 绕过洒水器
We cross the street, go around the sprinklers.
我觉得不行 看
I don't think so. Look.
这个社区对灌溉情有独钟
this neighborhood loves irrigation.
我们可以试试沿道路缓慢前进
Maybe we could walk really slowly in the street,
希望过往车辆能注意到生病的盆景和大桥模型
hope cars see a sick bonsai and a bridge model
并躲开我们
and just kind of get it.
或许我们直接穿过去
Or we, go through.
不 不 肯定不行
Nope, nope, don't like it.
很简单的 我们只需要算好时间
It'll be easy. We just, time it out
这样洒水器就不会淋湿我们
so the sprinklers don't hit us.
你说的是我们要返回鲁迪爸爸的房♥子对吧
Did you say go back to Rudy's dad's house?
我听到的是这个
I think that's what I heard.
我们要把这个带给鲁迪
Come on, we gotta get this thing to Rudy
总之 让他感觉开心点
to make him feel better, in general.
忘掉窝囊废的事 谁哪壶不开提哪壶啊
Not about the weenie thing. Who brought that up?
-天啊 蒂娜别再提了 -啥
- Geez, Tina, let it go. - Huh?
我们到底还做不做了
So, are we gonna do this thing or what?
-好吧 -蔬菜味薯片 给我力量
- Fine. - Veggie chip, give me strength. Yum-yum.
*我们在运输会爆♥炸♥的大桥*
*We're moving an explosive bridge *
*会爆♥炸♥的大桥*
*Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh *
*我们在运输会爆♥炸♥的大桥*
*We're moving an explosive bridge *
*会爆♥炸♥的大桥*
*Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh *
干得漂亮 伙计们 马上就到了
Doing great, guys. Almost there.
这太刺♥激♥了 这对植物可没有好处
This is so stressful. Stress isn't good for plants.
对照顾植物也并不好
Or plant-sitters.
放松 这就是鲁迪妈妈家的街道了
Relax. This is Rudy's mom's street.
转个弯马上到
We turn here and it's a straight shot.
-也许... 没那么简单 -天啊
- Or... maybe not. - Oh, boy.
道路封闭
拆除的道路 还没有人行道 糟糕
Torn-up street and no sidewalk. Great.
是时候召唤巨大的无人机
This would be a perfect time for a giant drone
俯冲下来 把我们运过去了
to swoop down and carry us over.
该你了 杰夫·贝佐斯[亚马逊CEO]
Hint, hint, Jeff Bezos.
现在怎么办 露易丝
What do we do now, Louise?
那边有另一条路
Well, I mean, there is another way.
就在那里
Over there.
我们丢掉这东西然后去丛林生活
We dump this thing and go live in the woods?
我不是很感兴趣
I'm into that.
我和鲁迪时不时会在那条路骑行
That's the trail Rudy and I ride on sometimes.
它直通鲁迪妈妈的房♥子
It goes right behind Rudy's mom's house.
是不是那条扎破鲁迪自行车胎的颠簸道路
Isn't that the trail that's so rough it popped Rudy's bike tire?
你说什么
Wait, what?
没有你说的那么糟
It's not that bad.
那条路是有点颠簸
I mean, yeah, the trail's a little bumpy.
好吧 是非常颠簸 但我们只有这个选择
Okay, pretty bumpy. But it's our only option.
我们返回的话会更远
It's way farther if we turn back.
再次对你们的努力表示感谢
And hey, thanks again for the pushing you've been doing.
事情结束后我请客庆祝 怎么样
I mean, pizza and beers on me when this is all over, eh?
前提是那东西没有把我们都炸死
If that thing doesn't blow up and kill us all.
-你说什么 -没什么 向树林前进
- What was that? - Nothing. Into the woods.
稳一点 小心 要颠簸了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, steady. Watch out. Bump coming.
另一次颠簸来了 很多颠簸
Another bump coming. Lot of bumps coming.
该死的颠簸
Yeah, it's all friggin' bumps.
这是世界上最颠簸的路
It's the bumpiest trail in the world.
大桥要爆♥炸♥了
The bridge is gonna explode,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表