Yo te enseñare como jugar con el Frisbee.
我教你玩掷飞盘
I will show you how to play with the Frisbee.
好吧
Oh, oh, okay.
像这样扔出去[西语]
Si lo liberas aquí,
飞盘就会飞向左边[西语]
se irá a la izquierda.
如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向左边
If you release it here, it'll go left.
左边[西语] 左边 好的
Izquierda, left, yep.
我刚才想说的是
So, about what I was saying...
像这样扔出去 飞盘就会飞向右边[西语]
Si lo liberas aquí, se irá a la derecha.
如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向右边
If you release it here, it'll go right.
右边[西语] 右边 明白了
Derecha, right, got it.
关于我喜欢你的事
about how me gusta you...
想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方[西语]
Para que se vaya recto, debes apuntar recto.
想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方
To go straight, you must point straight.
向前[西语] 向前 明白了
Recto, straight, got it.
听着 我知道我只学这一周西语
Look, I know I'm only in España for the week,
但我觉得我们真的心意相通
but I feel like we've really connected.
我去捡[西语] 我去捡
Iré a buscarlo. I will go get it.
我讨厌你离我而去
I hate to see you vamos,
但我喜欢看你跑走的姿势
but I love to watch you vamos.
走起
Blammo!
-好多了 好多了 -是吧
- Better. Better. - I know, right?
你不觉得蒂娜表现很奇怪吗
Hey, do you think Tina's acting kind of weird?
比平常还奇怪
I mean, weirder than normal?
觉得 她居然错过了玉米热狗日
Yeah, she missed corn dog day.
我现在依然没想明白
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.
也许妈妈是对的
Maybe Mom was right.
可能是又喜欢上哪个男孩了
Maybe it is new-boy related.
是不是那个男孩也在午休时间
And maybe that boy is also studying
在图书馆学习
in the library at lunchtime.
简直是她有史以来最烂的对象
Worst date ever.
我们去看看蒂娜是不是在图书馆搞浪漫
Let's go see if Tina's having a librar-affair.
安布罗斯老师
Mr. Ambrose,
你有看到我姐蒂娜和一个男孩在这里吗
have you seen our sister Tina with a boy in here?
两个交换荷尔蒙的青少年
Being all teenager-y, swapping hormones?
好恶心 没有
Gross. No.
蒂娜一个人在语♥音♥室学习
Tina studies alone in the language lab.
语♥音♥室在
And where is the...
最里面的角落 窗户附近
Far corner, near the window.
罗德里戈 你啊
Rodrigo, you.
罗德里戈
Rodrigo?
我不知道应该怎样
I don't know how this works,
但我准备好接吻了 一个吻
but I'm ready for a kiss, un beso.
也许我们可以把这个加入课程里
Maybe we could incorporate that into the lesson?
记得"走路"这个词的变位吗
Tu te acuerdas cómo conjugar el verbo "Caminar"?
记得"走路"这个词的变位吗
Do you remember how to conjugate the verb "To walk"?
-我们要这样吗 -蒂娜
- Are we doing this? - Tina?
这就是你错过我们午间练习的原因
This is why you missed our after-lunch break time practice time?
你迷恋上了语言学习磁带中的男孩
Do you have the hots for a boy on your language tape?
-没有 -那你刚才为什么摆出一张亲吻脸
- No. - Then why were you a making a kissy-face
并且说了那些话
and saying all that stuff?
因为 因为这个会考到
It's, it's gonna be on the test?
难以置信 你竟然爱上了
I can't believe you're in love with the boy
西班牙语磁带中的男孩
on your Spanish tape.
我相信 罗德里戈看起来很酷
I can. Rodrigo seems amazing.
并且这个妈妈的海鲜饭看起来很好吃
And his mom's paella sounds delicious.
伙计们 我知道他只是磁带上的一个声音
Look, guys, I know he's just a voice on a tape.
我没有爱上罗德里戈
And I'm not in love with Rodrigo.
我们只是一起玩玩 顺其自然
We're just hanging out, seeing where it goes.
当然 超级正常
Sure. Super normal.
蒂娜 你打算怎样
Tina, what's the plan here?
这事会如何发展
How does this end?
你会和罗德里戈私奔吗
Are you gonna run off with Rodrigo?
那你的房♥间归我了
I get your room.
不 只是我之前有点恐慌 现在不恐慌了
No, it's just, I was in a funk and now I'm not in a funk,
就因为罗德里戈的出现
and that's 'cause of Rodrigo.
我希望能继续和罗德里戈一起 不再恐慌
So I want to keep being non-funky with Rodrigo.
你感觉不错那就行了 谁会关心
Look, I'm glad you're feeling better, and who cares
这只是磁带上一个男孩的声音
if it was some boy's voice on a tape?
我猜是可口的声音
Velvety voice, I assume.
-异常可口 -关键是你回来了
- Muy velvety. - The point is, you're back.
你明天通过西班牙语考试
After you pass your Spanish quiz tomorrow,
我们就可以把精力放在深水炸♥弹♥上了
then we can focus on the Dunkateers.
我觉得你是对的 可恶
I guess you're right. Dang it.
他说过明天要带我去海滩
He said he was gonna take me to the beach
就在第十课上
in lesson ten tomorrow.
-但 不是真实的 -我知道
- But like, not really. - I know.
只是这个浸入式语言学习
It's just, this language immersion
真的让人十分浸入
can be very immersiony.
罗德里戈好像是一个吃棒冰很邋遢的人
Seems like Rodrigo is a sloppy Popsicle eater, huh?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我找到了你的旧棒球帽
I found your old baseball hat.
-是的 -戴上吧
- yep, there it is. - Put it on.
-好的 但为什么 -反过来带
- Okay. Why? - Put it on backwards.
-不 -反过来 反过来 快点
- No. - Turn it, flip it, do it.
-是的 鲍勃 反过来带 -很酷
- Yeah, Bob, turn it backwards. - It'll look cool.
我不想这样 不要给我压力
I don't want to do it. Stop pressuring me.
我会把我的反过来 看到了吗
I-I'll do it with mine. See?
还是一样 是吗
Oh. Still, huh?
-是的 很酷 -超级酷
- Yeah. Very cool. - Super cool.
怎么说呢 你明天也许可以
Hey, maybe you could, I don't know,
这样戴着它去校园集市
wear it like that to the school fair.
是个好主意
That's a great idea.
琳 我们不需要让摊位变酷
Lin, we don't need to try and make our booth seem cool.
我们只是给人们提供水
We just need to give people water.
此外 我觉得应该就没什么摊位会很酷
Besides, I-I don't think there are cool booths at this thing.
真的吗 有一个摊位上有金鱼
Oh, really? There's a booth that has goldfish.
给他们票 就可以赢得一条金鱼
You give them tickets and you can win a goldfish.
一条活金鱼
A live goldfish.
-用来吃吗 -你想用来干啥都行
- To eat? - Whatever you want.
-太酷了 -我的天
- So cool. - Oh, my God.
早上好 同学们
Buenos días, estudiantes.
早上好 格兰特老师
Buenos días, señor Grant.
蒂娜 你为今天的测试做好准备了吗
So, Tina, are you ready for the quiz today?
海鲜饭里有藏红花吗
La paella contiene azafron?
"海鲜饭里有藏红花吗" 是的 有
"Does paella contain saffron?" Yes, it does.
看来某人的浸入式课程有效果了
Someone's immersion course is working.
这个某人就是我
And that someone is yo.
这是一件好事
And good thing, too,
因为雅各布·韦伯需要用到西班牙语磁带
'cause Jacob Weber needs that Spanish tape,
其实早就需要了
like, yesterday.
他因为尾椎骨断裂请假
He's been out of school with that broken tailbone
现在进度落后了
and now he's behind.
"翻译下列句子"
"Translate the following:
"我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗"
I saw a little brown dog in the park."
"我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗" 公园
"Vi un perrito moreno en el parque." parque.
罗德里戈就是在公园里教我左右的
That's where Rodrigo taught me my right from my left.
还教会了我如何再次感受生命
And how to feel alive again.
天啊 我不知道我是否做好了准备
Oh, man, I don't know if I'm ready
跟罗德里戈说再见
to say adiós to Rodrigo.
他还有那么多知识可教我
There's so much more he can teach me.
而且我们差点就要激♥情♥热吻了
And we almost got into some serious beso-ing.
但是一旦我通过了这场考试
But as soon as I pass this quiz,
雅各布·韦伯将会搬进巴尔萨泽家族
Jacob Weber will move in with la familia Baltazar.
除非
Unless...
好了 这是练习深水炸♥弹♥的最后一天
All right, it's the last day for dunk tank practice
我们三个神投手终于能凑齐了 我们走吧
and we finally have all Three Dunkateers. Shall we?
其实 我去不了
Actually, I can't.
我西班牙语考试考砸了
I, flunked my Spanish quiz.
得继续在午餐期间待在那个语言教室了
Got to stick with the old language lab during my lunchtimes.
该死
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表