Wait. 30 burgers is way more than $90.
是也不是 你经营餐厅
Yes and no. You own a restaurant.
知道硬成本与软成本
You understand hard costs versus soft costs.
我不知道
I don't, actually.
固定成本与变动成本
Fixed costs versus variable costs.
没听过这些词
Don't recognize those words.
相信我 这对我俩来说都合适
Trust me, this works for both of us.
对我稍微更有利一点
Slightly more for me.
但对你来说很划算
But you're getting a great deal.
如果你仔细想想
If you think about it,
手风琴不过是用打嗝发出音符
an accordion is just burping with notes.
听起来真不错 亲爱的
Sounds so good, sweetie.
好吧 你们继续四处看看 就在这片区域
Okay, you keep looking around, in this area,
-不要去其他区域 -没问题
- and don't go to a different area. - Sure.
-怎么样 -我搞定了
- How'd it go? - I got it.
真的吗 你买♥♥下来了吗
You did? You made the deal?
请告诉我你没花100美元 鲍勃
Please tell me you didn't pay a hundred dollars, Bob.
够了
All right, enough of this.
我们去偷听下那个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙打电♥话♥
Let's go listen in on that sneaky pants.
我其实真不知道我付了多少钱
Okay, I really don't know how much I paid for it.
没法知道
There's really no way to know.
但我买♥♥到了 我现在得去丢了它
But I've got it, and now I've got to get rid of it.
孩子们有起疑心吗
Do the kids suspect anything?
应该没有 在他们的认知里
I think we're good. As far as they know,
那头猛犸象还在溜冰场溜冰
that mammoth is still rolling on that rink,
-还在忙着应付那些孤儿 -猛犸象
- up to his butt in orphans. - "That mammoth"?
她刚说"那头猛犸象"
Did she just say "That mammoth,"
-指的是猛犸象威利吗 -我想是的
- as in Wheelie Mammoth? - I think she did.
所以他们没把威利捐给
So they didn't donate Wheelie
溜冰场的孤儿们
to the orphans at the roller rink.
我们父母是说谎的骗子
Our parents are lying liars.
他们晚上怎么睡得着 枕着自己的
How do they sleep at night... lying down?
-谎话睡吗 -我就知道那次捐赠
- On their lies? - I knew there was something fishy
有什么地方很可疑
about that donation stuff.
只是想不出
I just couldn't put my finger on what it was
那个孤儿溜冰场的故事具体哪不合理
about that orphan roller rink story that didn't add up.
我觉得爸妈需要受到惩罚
I think Mom and Dad need to be punished.
在法律建议的最大量刑内
Within the maximum recommended sentence of the law.
-剑刑吗 -更严重 我们耍一下他们
- Sword? - Worse. We mess with them.
免费送给好人家请领走 不是陷阱
我愿意一直穿着和服
Oh, I'd wear a kimono all the time.
袖子里面有口袋
There are pockets in the sleeves.
可以把鸡翅放这里 蘸料放这里
I can put chicken wings in here, dip in here...
我来了
Oh, hey, guys.
-你们在这儿呢 -你出了好多汗
- There you are. - You're pretty sweaty.
是的 有人 刚才在卖♥♥跑步机
Oh, yeah. Someone was,... selling a treadmill.
我想我已经看够了蠢东西了
So, I think I've seen enough dumb stuff.
-我们可以走了吗 -当然可以
- Should we get going? - Sure. Yeah, yeah.
现在就回家 我OK的
Yeah, I could go home now, I suppose.
再见 和服
Goodbye, kimono.
等着我
Wait for me.
别把它卖♥♥给史蒂芬·泰勒
Don't sell it to Steven Tyler!
其实 我现在
Except I actually don't feel like
还不太想回家 你们呢
going home just yet. Do you guys?
不 我不想回家
No, I don't feel like going home.
你们不想吗
Y-You don't?
我们不想 我刚买♥♥了这个小家伙
We don't. I just bought this little guy,
我心里想
and I thought to myself,
有谁会比我更喜欢这个吗
you know who would appreciate this more than me?
-谁 -溜冰场的孤儿们
- Who? - The orphans at that roller rink
你们捐赠猛犸象威利的地方
where you guys donated the Wheelie Mammoth.
好吧...
Okay...
我想去一趟
So I would like to go there.
我们还可以和老朋友威利打声招呼
And we can also say hi to our old pal, Wheelie.
他在那里 对吧
That is where he is, right?
是的 他当然在那里 小傻瓜
Yeah! Of course that's where he is, silly.
他绝对在那里
He's so there.
好的 希望他不会太忙于
Good! Well, I hope he's not too busy
帮助孤儿学滑冰 连打招呼的时间都没有
helping orphans learn to skate to say hi.
我们现在就去滑冰场吗
So shall we go to that roller rink right now?
为什么不呢
I don't see why not.
我们可以去
yeah, we could do that.
太棒啦
Yep. Great,
我喜欢去探访这些归属的地方
I love going to places where things are.
-太棒了 -完了
- It's the best. - Crap.
好吧 不太乐观
Okay, so not ideal.
很明显露易丝知道了
Yeah, Louise clearly knows.
不 她只是觉得自己知道了
Nah-uh. She only thinks she knows,
因为她还不知道自己知道
because she doesn't know she knows.
因为她不知道 你知道吗
Because she doesn't know, you know?
好吧 但我们那个谎扯得漏洞百出
Right. Also, that was a really dumb lie we made up.
当时听起来还是不错的
Well, it sounded good at the time.
我一直希望能帮助孤儿
I always wanted to help orphans.
我们不能直接说实话吗
Can't we just tell them the truth?
不 绝不 我们要让谎言变成现实
No. Never. What we got to do is turn this lie into a truth.
然后 那就不是谎言了
Then it's not a lie anymore.
听起来不太对
That doesn't sound right.
这样吧 你开车
How about this: you drive the kids
送孩子们去沼泽港的滑冰场
to that roller rink in Bog Harbor.
16号♥路上的那家
You know the one, on route 16.
开得慢一点
But drive very slowly.
我和猛犸象威利坐盖尔的车去
The Wheelie Mammoth and I get a ride with Gayle.
-盖尔 -是的 她有一辆车
- Gayle? - Yeah, she's got a car.
她可以晚点再吃橘子和胡萝卜
She can take a break from eating tangerines and carrots.
我们会比你们早到 把一切布置妥当
We'll beat you guys there, get everything in place,
然后消失
and-and we'll get out.
你把猛犸象藏在哪里了
Okay, where'd you hide the thing?
那边一棵树下
by a tree over there.
天啊 我还放了一张字条 你最好赶快
Oh, God, with a note. you better hurry.
-而且这个计划也很烂 -明明很棒
- Also this is the worst plan. - Great plan.
妈妈留在那里是要去卫生间
So Mom's staying to go to the bathroom
因为她喜欢那个移♥动♥卫生间
at the porta-potty because she likes it?
-她超爱那个 -我们还不等她
- She loves it. - And we're not waiting for her?
不可能 我的意思是这是她的专属时间
No way. I mean, this is her special time.
我们从滑冰场返回时路过一下
So we'll swing by after we're done at the rink
看看她完事没有
and see if she's finished.
这一切都很合理 老爸
This all makes sense, Dad.
只是我还有一些问题 关于...
Just a couple more questions about the...
天啊 我喜欢这首歌♥ 我想要唱出来
Oh, my God, I love this song. I want to sing.
我们一起唱
We should all sing.
*让我们谈论性吧 宝贝*
* Let's talk about sex, baby *
*让我们谈论你和我*
* Let's talk about you and me. *
盖尔 这里 盖尔
Gayle! Over here! Gayle!
我用最快的速度赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
我甚至没有换衣服...看 乌龟裤
I didn't even change... Look, turtle pants.
爸爸 你捐威利给滑冰场
So, Dad, when you donated Wheelie
他们给你收据了吗
to the roller rink, did they give you a receipt?
就是留作记录啥的
You know, something for your records?
我想要看看
I'd love to see it sometime.
还是说你想讨论下孤儿们
Or would you rather discuss the orphans?
还有他们有益健康的滑冰运动
And their therapeutic roller skating?
谁想吃冰淇凌
who wants ice cream?
-我 -我
- Yay! - Yay!
盖尔 加大油门
Gayle, you got to step on it.
如果你收到罚单了 我来出钱
I'll tell you what, if you get a ticket, I'll pay for it.
真的 那就好玩了
You will? That's fun.
我喜欢开快车
I like going fast.
我应该把眼睛睁大吗
Should I keep my eyes open?
当然 把眼睛睁大
Yes, keep your eyes open!
真不敢相信你居然给我们买♥♥第二个冰淇淋球
I can't believe you let us get a second cone.
队伍是那么长
The line was so long.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表