看到别人因为我的表演而开心
I just get such a kick out of seeing people light up
我会非常享受
when I do stuff like this.
-变化真大 -再来一个
-So much range. -One more.
谢谢你
Thank you.
人生艰难
Life can be tough.
需要多些欢笑 不是吗
People can use a few extra smiles, huh?
给我吧
I'll take that.
"呵"眼女孩
Clown Eyed Girl.
上门小丑表演
Mobile door-to-door clowning service.
周游四方的小丑
This clown gets around.
你想让我♥干♥什么来着 鲍勃
Anyway, what were you asking me about, Bob?
好像是关于结盟之类的
Something about an alliance?
我看还是不
You know what, don't-don't...
不必了 当我没说
don't worry about it. Just forget it.
但有件事我想和你讨论下
Well, there is one thing I would love to discuss with you.
你的鼻子怎么了?
What happened to your nose?!
这个不错
Good one.
你和伊莱恩谈的怎么样了
So, how'd it go with Elaine?
-怎么说呢... -她是我们的新教母了
- It was... I mean... - She's our new godmother.
-先生 到你了 -好 我就来
- Sir? You're up. - Okay. I-I'm coming.
去吧 鲍勃 你可以的
This is it, Bob. You're gonna do great.
你有说哭就哭的本事的吧
You can cry on cue, right?
我刚刚启动
So, yeah, I had just started the car,
正要汇入车流
and I was turning into traffic...
你和家人在这个路边摊用餐吗
You and your family were eating at this diner?
这不是路边摊
it's not a diner.
我不是对路边摊有什么意见
I mean, nothing against diners,
但这是个汉堡店
but this is a burger place.
-是我开的店 -知道了
- Also, we own it. - Got it.
开店的
Owns... diner.
请继续说
Continue with your story, please.
就像我说的 我正要汇入车流
So, yeah, like I said, I was, turning into traffic when...
你开转向灯了吗
And did you use your turn signal
汇入车流的时候
when you entered the lane?
应该开了
I-I believe so.
不不不 不要那样说
No, no, no, no, no. Don't say that.
我是说 不是应该
I mean, I, not believe... I...
对 我绝对开转向灯了 没错
Yeah, I-I definitely did. Yes.
-干得好 -够了泰迪
- Attaboy. - Okay, Teddy, okay.
那男的是在打空气吗
Is that man punching the air?
是的 他是我们的一个顾客
Yes. He's, he-he's one of our customers.
你知道他是租♥房♥♥还是自己有房♥吗
Do you know if he rents or owns?
他应该有房♥
I think he owns.
所以是后面那辆车的责任 对吗
so it's the car in the back's fault, right?
我问完了 祝你的路边摊生意兴隆
I got what I need. Good luck with your diner.
它不是... 谢谢
It's not a... thank you.
她现在在问帕蒂话了
Now she's talking to Patti.
她在说什么
Wh-What is she saying?
为什么人不能大方承认自己的错误呢
Why can't people own up to their mistakes?
应该也没那么难嘛
I-It doesn't seem that hard.
我也想生活在那样的世界
I'd love to live in that world, too.
可怜可亲 傻乎乎的鲍勃
Poor, sweet, dumb Bob.
是薯条好了吗
Is that more fries?
冷静 马上给你送上来
Hold your horses. Coming right up.
*薯条已好 我是乖宝*
* Fries are done, I'm a great son *
*薯条已好 我是乖宝*
* Fries are done, I'm a great son. *
等等 爸 我发现一件事
Wait, dad. I just realized something
跟车祸有关
about the accident.
-真的吗 -我觉得你应该没开转向灯
- Really? - I don't think you used your turn signal.
-什么 你怎么知道的 -是啊
- What? How do you know that? - Yeah.
你们知道的 吉恩给我们
You know how Gene has a song
-平时听到的各种声音都编了歌♥ -是的
- for every sound in our lives? - Yeah.
他也给你的转向灯编了首歌♥
Well, he has a song for your turn signal, too.
没错 是这样的 *左边放屁熏死人*
Yep. It goes: * Fart left, it's a stinker *
*右边放屁要打灯*
* Fart right, use your blinker! *
好了好了 吉恩 我们都知道这首歌♥
Okay, okay, yes, Gene, we all know the song.
我印象中他今天在车里没唱这个
Well, I don't remember him singing it in the car today.
-我也不记得 -我也是
- I don't remember that, either. - Neither do I.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
好吧 行吧 也许我确实没开转向灯
Okay, fine, maybe I didn't signal.
但那也不代表我是盲目地进入车道的
But tha-that doesn't mean I entered the lane dangerously.
老爸 你刚刚还说了
Bup-bup-bup. Father, you just said
人应该承认自己的错误
people should own up to their mistakes.
你还说没那么难
And then you said it doesn't seem that hard.
而且你一整天都在说
And also you've been saying it all day,
好像那是什么流行语 省省吧
and it's, like, cool catchphrase, give it a rest!
好吧 我去跟布莉姬警官坦白
All right, I'll go talk to Officer Bridget.
布莉姬警官 你好
Officer Bridget, hi.
我想来修改一下你报告里的证词
I-I just wanted to change the words I said, in your report.
我没时间听了 鲍勃
I don't really have time right now, Bob.
我得去处理一起公路抢劫案
I have to go deal with a highway robbery.
我指的是那个
And by "Highway robbery," I'm referring to the guy
给我粉刷房♥子的家伙 他简直在敲竹杠
who's painting my guesthouse-- he's charging me a fortune.
总之 现在改报告太迟了 都结束了
Anyway, it's too late to change the report. I'm all done.
等等 结束了是什么意思
W-Wait, what do you mean you're all done?
帕蒂告诉我发生了什么 格雷厄姆证实了
Patti told me what happened. Graham backed it up.
一号♥车 也就是伊莱恩
Car one-- that's Elaine--
无故急刹车
slammed on her brakes for no apparent reason,
因此导致了车祸
which caused the accident.
所以你的报告是说 这都是伊莱恩的错
So your report just says this is Elaine's fault,
她得为车祸赔钱
and she's gonna have to pay for this?
她的保险会赔
Well, her insurance will.
有些人就不该开车
Some people shouldn't drive.
不不不 她不能不开车
No, no, no, no, she-she can't not drive.
她是上门小丑
She's a traveling clown.
他们小丑圈的不能凑二三十个人拼车吗
Can't she just carpool with 20 or 30 other clowns?
抱歉 总得有人说出来
Sorry. Someone had to say it.
警官怎么说
What'd the policewoman say?
她说帕蒂和格雷厄姆都归罪于伊莱恩
She said Patti and Graham both blamed it on Elaine.
所以我猜报告会说是她的错
So I guess the report's gonna say it was her fault.
不 可怜的伊莱恩
Oh, no. Poor Elaine.
她是我们中最好的一个
She was the best of all of us.
看来天堂需要一位小丑
I guess heaven needed a clown.
她没死 孩子们 她只是被坑了
She's not dead, kids. She just got screwed over.
你尽你所能了 鲍勃
You did what you could, Bob.
你承认了自己的错误
You owned up to your mistakes.
其实我没告诉警♥察♥
Actually, I never told the cop
我没开转向灯
about me not using my turn signal.
-等下 你没说吗 -我想说来着
- Wait. You didn't? - I started to, but,
但是我实在是说不出口
it just didn't quite get all the way out of my mouth.
天啊 听起来是你
Oh, boy. Sounds like you kinda
让小丑背锅了 鲍勃
threw that clown under the bus, Bob,
她以后可能只能坐公车了
and now she's gonna have to take the bus.
伊莱恩的坏消息 公交司机的好消息
Bad news for Elaine. Good news for that bus driver.
她肯定能从他耳朵后面变出好多硬币
She's gonna find so many quarters behind his ear!
真不敢相信你竟然没有告诉警♥察♥
I can't believe you never told the policewoman
-你没开转向灯 -也就是说
- you didn't use your turn signal, Dad. - In other words,
我们因为一袋廉价糖果
we should take responsibility for acting like jerks
互相责怪是不对的
when it comes to cheap bags of candy,
但你在做笔录的时候
but you can just say whatever you want
说什么都可以
in an official police report.
我错了 露易丝 我搞砸了
I know, Louise. I screwed up.
我去还原真♥相♥
I-I need to go make this right.
等下 停车
Wait, wait, wait. Stop.
你应该不希望在你的店面前
Whoa, whoa, hey! We don't want another accident
再发生一起车祸吧 鲍勃
in front of your diner, Bob.
布莉姬警官 请等一下 听我说
Officer Bridget, please. J-Just hear me out.
我来是想跟你说
I came here before to tell you that
我没打开转向灯
I didn't actually put on my signal.
我之后想起来了
I-I remembered that after we spoke.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表