You're gonna love my room.
大多数时候闻起来还不错
It smells pretty okay most of the time.
你住惯了谷仓 应该没问题
You're used to a barn, so you should be fine with it.
孩子们还没看见 所以没事
Okay, the kids haven't seen it, so we're fine.
我们只需要找到他们
We just need to gather them up,
带他们回家 趁他们还没...
go home before they...
天啊 蒂娜来了
Oh, my God, there's Tina!
糟了 糟了 糟了
Oh, crap, oh, crap, oh, crap!
你是我最"鬃"爱的人
You are my mane man.
我还能想出更多梗
There's more where that came from.
不 不 不 她会看见猛犸象威利的
No, no, no. She's gonna see the Wheelie Mammoth.
宝宝
Oh, my baby!
看你长得多大了
Look how big you're getting.
但是妈妈还是抱得起你
But Mama can still carry you.
看我抱着你走
Look at me go. Look at me stand.
很厉害 妈妈 不过...
Very impressive, Mom, but...
能把我放下来吗
can you put me down?
不好玩吗
Wasn't that fun?
好玩 刚才你和爸爸是大声叫了吗
yup. Hey, did I hear you and Dad scream a second ago?
我 我只是赶过来...来
Oh, hey, I-I just came over here to...
-见你 -看来你听到我们叫了
- to see you. - Oh, maybe you heard us, yell,
因为我们被一张老唱片的价格吓到了
because we were shocked at the price of an old CD.
三块钱 买♥♥音乐
Three dollars? For music?
"不用了 谢谢 戴夫·马修斯"
"No, thank you, Dave Matthews,"
我们大声说道
is what we said, loudly.
你们喜欢我买♥♥的这匹马吗
Oh, hey, do you like this horse I got?
这匹帕洛米诺现在是帕洛"蒂"诺了
This palomino is now a pal-o'-mine-o.
很好 很好 很好
Great, great, great.
我们去找你的弟弟妹妹吧
hey, let's find your brother and sister.
好 走这边
Yeah, let's go this way.
来吧 蒂娜
Come on, Tina.
孩子们 我知道我们来这儿没多久
Hey, kids, I know we haven't been here long,
不过 我们现在回家怎么样
but, what do you say we get on home, huh?
-你讲真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
你们知道这些东西都是用过的吗 很恶心
Did you know all this stuff is used? It's gross.
我们该走了 现在 从那个远的出口出去
We should leave. Now. Out that far exit.
我们是从那儿进来的吗
Is that even where we came in?
就当是吧
Let's say it is.
但是我两块钱还没花出去呢
But I've spent neither of my two dollars.
我才花了一块五
And I've only spent $1.50.
买♥♥到了这个世界上最好的东西
And got the greatest thing in the world,
因为这匹帕洛米诺马是...
'cause this palomino is...
我们还是车上说吧 好吗
let's go talk about it in the car, right?
-来吧 走 走 -妈妈 怎么回事
- Come on, let's go, let's go. - Mom, what's going on?
你们比平时奇怪
You guys are acting weirder than usual.
我们大老远跑来看蠢东西
We came all this way for dumb stuff,
现在都还没怎么看到
and we've barely looked at anything dumb.
我看到一把生锈的螺丝刀
Yeah, I got my eyes on a rusty screwdriver
还有几个打棒球的人
and some of those baseball guys,
但我不知道还有其它什么没有
but I don't know what else is out there.
我还剩下五毛钱
I've still got 50 cents.
五毛钱在跳蚤市场
And 50 cents at the flea market
相当于商店里的一千元
is like a thousand dollars at an inside store.
露易丝快看 弹簧刀 好锋利
Louise, switchblades! Look! Stabby stabby.
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
去玩刀吧 孩子们
Yeah, go play with the knives, kids.
他们不同意离开的计划
Okay, they're not going along with the leaving plan,
所以我们只能悄悄去买♥♥下猛犸象威利
so we got to sneak over and buy the Wheelie Mammoth,
把它丢在某个孩子们看不到的地方
ditch it here someplace where the kids can't see it,
-然后我们就没事了 -真的吗
- and then we're in the clear. - Seriously?
-你有更好的办法吗 -没有
- You got a better idea? - No.
我来让孩子们有事干
So I'll keep the kids busy.
你去把猛犸象威利处理了 明白吗
You go and take care of the Wheelie Mammoth, capisce?
-知道了 -我要你说明白了
- Got it. - I need to hear you say "Capisce."
-为什么 -你说嘛
- Why? - Just say it.
-好吧 明白了 -去吧
- Fine. Capisce. - There you go.
嘿 这个大型填充动物
Hey, that big, stuffed animal
看着有点意思 算是
looks sort of interesting, I-I guess.
你要价多少
Well, what are you asking for it?
100块
A hundred.
100 你是说100是吗
Hundred dollars? I-I mean, a hundred, huh?
对 它很特别
Yeah, it's pretty special.
穿着溜冰鞋的巨型生物
Big, majestic creature wearing those roller skates.
想想当初它们还生存在地球上的时候
Imagine a time when these things used to roam the land. Man!
我完全不感兴趣
I'm hardly interested in it at all.
我现在看这个《长日留痕》的海报
I'm over here, looking at this, Remains of the Day poster.
我 我是安东尼·霍普金斯的粉丝
I'm-I'm a huge Anthony Hopkins fan.
我亲切地称他为安霍
Or A-Hop, as I call him.
我在想我房♥间里刀的数量对不对
I've been wondering if my room has the right amount
目前还是零把
of swords in it... 'cause right now it's at zero,
我感觉有点少
and I feel like that's low.
我觉得我们就看小折刀就好
Maybe we should stay in the pocket knife family.
你觉得爸妈的举动奇怪吗
Does it seem like Mom and Dad are acting weird to you?
你是说有人要求婚吗
You think someone's gonna propose?
-喂 -琳达 你知道
- Hello. - Linda, did you know
可以把高领毛衣当裤子穿吗
you could wear a turtleneck as pants?
我现在没时间说这些 盖尔
I don't have time for this right now, Gayle.
只需要中间加一个别针
You just need a safety pin for the middle.
妈妈一会接电♥话♥ 一会挂电♥话♥
Mom's on the phone, Mom's off the phone,
爸妈互相说悄悄话
Mom and Dad are whispering to each other,
妈妈把人抱起来转圈圈
Mom's picking people up and carrying them around.
-我们中的一个 -真幸运
- Some of us. - Lucky.
你觉得有没有可能爸妈来跳蚤市场
Do you think maybe Mom and Dad came to the flea market
是来做什么诡异的事
to do something weird?
-来这就是个幌子 -比如他们是间谍
- Like this is a cover? - Like spy stuff?
-或者贩毒 -他们是贩毒间谍吗
- Or drug stuff? - Are they drug spies?
天呐 爸爸妈妈是贩毒间谍
Oh, my God, Mom and Dad are drug spies.
-太帅了 -你们觉得爸妈
- That's hot. - You think Mom and Dad
是跳蚤市场上的贩毒间谍
are flea market drug spies?
完全说通了
It just makes sense.
-妈妈是智囊团 -没错
- Mom's the brains. - Right.
爸爸干体力活
Dad's the body.
不对 这对他们来说太酷了
No. It's way too cool for them.
但是确实有事发生
But something is up.
你看妈妈接电♥话♥遮遮掩掩的样子
Look at her on that phone all secret-like.
-盖尔 我得挂了 -别啊
- Oh, Gayle, I got to go. - No...
-鲍勃 说吧 -太贵了 琳
- Bob, talk to me. - It's so expensive, Lin.
要100块
She wants a hundred dollars.
你这是要我过来讲价吗
You want me to come over there and negotiate?
我讲价比你厉害多了
'Cause I'm a much better negotiator than you.
不是的 我们都很烂
That's not true. We're both bad.
我没你烂 我得挂了
Well, I'm less bad. Look, I got to go.
拿下它 我爱你
Make it happen. I love you.
我也爱你 你讲价讲得更烂
I love you, too. You're worse at negotiating.
进行了一场非常普通的对话 孩子们
Well, that was a normal conversation. Hi, kids.
你这样说一点也不奇怪
So normal of you to say that.
又是我 我正式向你出价10元
Hi again. I'd like to formally offer you,
买♥♥下这个填充动物
ten dollars in cash for the stuffed animal.
很抱歉 这个出价很快就会失效
And I'm sorry to say, this offer is time sensitive,
因为我要 要飞往外地开会
because I have to... fly to a business meeting.
你很会讲价嘛
You're really good at this.
90块我可以接受
I guess I could do $90.
好吧 我没有要飞去外地开会
Look, I'm not flying to a business meeting.
-没有吗 -没有 我没那么多钱
- You're not? - No, and I don't have a lot of money.
我们经营一家没什么生意的餐厅
We own a restaurant that not many people eat at.
但我可以给你提供免费的汉堡
But I could give you free burgers instead,
-如果你吃汉堡的话 -汉堡好吃吗
- if you eat burgers. - Are they good burgers?
我努力了
I mean, I-I do try really hard.
这样吧 要不你现在付我
Tell you what, how about you give me...
十美元 将来再给我30个免费汉堡
ten bucks now and, 30 free burgers down the road.
等等 30个汉堡远不止九十美元
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表