《开心汉堡店》第十一季第二十集
非强力杀蚁剂[借用电影名《非强力春♥药♥》]
除虫害公♥司♥
于是我问 抱歉 这上面写着
And I said, "Excuse me, I know this one says
"第二个半价"
"'buy one, get one half off,'
我能只要这个半价的吗
but can I just get the half-off one?"
店员可讨厌这个笑话
The shop guy hated that joke.
琳达我最近还有啥新鲜事儿来着
What else is going on with old Linda?
哦对 我们答应孩子以后可以晚点睡
Oh, we're giving the kids a later bedtime.
我和鲍勃本来很犹豫
Bob and I were on the fence about it,
但是他们做的幻灯片太有说服力了
but they did such a convincing PowerPoint--
好多饼状图
so many pie graphs--
他们还保证会好好表现 于是我们估摸着
and they promised to be little angels, so we figured,
"好吧 能坏到哪儿去呢 对吧"
"Okay, what's the worst that could happen, right?"
不过时早上昏昏沉沉 喝点咖啡就得了
They wake up groggy? So they drink a little coffee.
法国的小孩就喝咖啡 对吧
Kids in France drink coffee, right?
而他们还会说法语 所以你懂吧
And they know how to speak French, so, you know.
我能开始给你洁牙了吗
Can I start cleaning your teeth now?
对哦 抱歉
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
考虑到我来找您
Just so much to catch up on
看牙的频率 您懂的
when you only see the dentist, you know,
每次都有好多近况想和你分享
as often as we come to you.
-所以你应该增加频率才是 -对 说得对
- Yeah, it should be way more often. - Right, right.
我现在就张嘴
I'll just open my mouth now.
请别发出那种声音
Okay, maybe don't make that noise.
牙普医生负责搞定我的牙垢
First Yap cleans my teeth,
而我负责在点格棋里搞定你
now I'm cleaning your clock, Gene.
又拿下一格
And another box.
轮到我了
It appears it is now my turn,
我要抱最好的希望 做最坏的打算
so I shall hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy or is that,
怎么感觉那个狐狸科学家好性感
like, the dreamiest fox scientist ever?
是你说的前半句
The first thing you said.
好 格子都填满了
Okay, they're all filled in.
咱们来数一数
Let's tally these babies up.
被卡♥通♥狐狸迷住是坏事吗
Is it bad to be attracted to a cartoon fox
甚至对它都不怎么了解
that you don't even know that well?
等等 不会吧
Hold on. No way.
-吉恩赢了 -什么 我赢了
- Gene won? - Wait, what? I did?
我再数一遍 都别说话
I-I'm gonna count again. Everybody shush!
猜猜是谁说你们妈咪的牙菌斑
Guess who said your mommy's teeth
有比以往稍少一些
had slightly less plaque than usual?
牙普医生吗 因为他是我们的牙医
Was it Dr. Yap? 'Cause he's our dentist?
我不相信 吉恩赢了
I can't believe it. Gene won.
我输给了吉恩 他赢了
And I lost, to Gene, who won.
这样说出来好奇怪
It sounds weird when I say it out loud.
先是只发现三颗蛀牙 现在又赢了游戏
First, only three cavities, and now this?
我今天是走什么运了
Could today get any better?
吉恩宝好棒 虽然不知道你们在说啥
Wow, Geney, that's so great with whatever that is.
-你们在说啥 -点格棋 妈妈
- What is that? - Dots and Boxes, Mother.
你的小宝贝赢了点格棋
Your baby boy's a Dots and Boxes winner.
-好了 好了 别显摆了 -好 我来看看
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Take it easy. - Okay, just gonna see
咱家的医保还好不好用 但愿还能用
if our insurance is still good here-- fingers crossed.
玩笑不错
Ha-ha, that's fun.
我新买♥♥的插入式空气清新剂你觉得如何
How you liking the new plug-in air freshener I got?
香味是"洗衣剂加香料"
It's called "Laundry and Spice," Hmm?
-挺浓的 -很适合候诊室的氛围 对吧
- It's strong. - Good waiting room vibe, right?
好闻的气味 好看的杂♥志♥
Sweet smell, sweet magazine spread.
在桌上均匀摊开
Sweet 'zines.
以后音乐也会安排上
Someday we'll get music.
麦考利斯特医生的等候室就有音乐
Dr. McAllister has music in her waiting room.
我知道 还有动物
I know, and animals.
但你已经不在那里工作了
But you don't work there anymore.
你在这里工作 这儿更有意思 对吧
You work here, and it's more fun, right?
对 我一点也不怀念
I don't miss it at all.
雅普医生 对于杂♥志♥游戏赢了姐姐的小孩
Dr. Yap, do you give an extra toy to people
你会不会多给个玩具
who beat their sister in magazine games? Hmm?
我倒是可以多给你牙线
I mean, I could give you more floss.
这样你也许就会用牙线了
And then maybe you'd floss?
不了 那不是我的菜
Nah, it's not really for me.
吉恩 别再拿着杂♥志♥不放了好吗
Gene, how about we stop hogging the magazine, huh, buddy?
-抱歉 -你好呀
- Sorry. - Hey, you.
-请别那样摸杂♥志♥ -好 明白
- Please don't stroke the magazines. -Yep. Yep.
我也没有趁没人的时候亲过它
I didn't kiss it, either, when no one was looking.
好了 我们去狂吃太妃糖吧
Okay, let's go eat a bunch of taffy.
开玩笑的 咱走吧
Just kidding. Let's get out of here, though.
泰迪 我们还没开张
Hey, Teddy. We're-we're not open yet.
没关系 我喜欢看你做准备工作
That's okay. I like to watch the prep stuff.
就像是百老汇演出前
It's like being backstage
去后台参观
at a Broadway play before the show.
而且 我想来占个座
Plus, I want to make sure I got my seat.
咱这儿从来不需要占座
Well, you always do.
洗牙的人回来咯
Clean teeth alert, coming through.
-嗨 泰迪 -泰迪
- Oh, hey, Teddy. - Teddy.
-嗨 泰迪 -嗨 琳达 孩子们
- Hey, Teddy. - Hey, Linda, kids.
-我占到座了 -是的呢
- I got my seat. - Yeah, you did.
牙齿看得怎么样
How was the dentist?
很好 吞了很多氟
Great. I swallowed a lot of that fluoride stuff.
是对身体有好处的 对吗
But it's good for you, right?
味道不错 所以肯定有好处
It tastes nice, so it must be good.
-好吧 -我恋爱了
- Okay. - I fell in love.
没什么
I mean, never mind.
不 不是狐狸科学家
I-It wasn't a fox scientist.
我赢了杂♥志♥上的一个游戏 整个世界都笑了
I won a game in a magazine, and the world smiled.
得了得了 就是一次点格棋游戏而已
Okay, okay, it was one Dots and Boxes game.
我感觉那杂♥志♥上的点格棋不太规范
And I don't even know if it was regulation.
点比一般的要密集
I mean, the dot layout was a little dottier than usual.
没有批评的意思 窗户上的鸟粪
Hey, so, no judgment, but what's going on
是怎么回事
with the bird poop on the window?
好大一团鸟粪
Giant bird poop.
-我的天 -从外观来看
- Oh, my God. - And judging by the looks of it,
这只鸟的健康状况不太好
that bird was not well.
为什么鸟要这样对我们
Why would a bird do that to us?
是我们惹海鸥了还是咋的
Did we tick off a seagull or something?
妈妈 你总是对着海鸥大喊大叫
I mean, Mom, you yell all kinds of crazy stuff at seagulls.
这倒是真的
That's true.
这也不是第一次
Well, it's not the first time
有人把我们的餐馆
someone has used this restaurant
只当作厕所用了
just for the bathroom.
也许那就是海鸥的涂鸦
Maybe that's just how seagulls do graffiti
英国涂鸦艺术家
and that seagull is basically Banksy?
而这一只相当于海鸥界的班克斯
and that seagull is basically Banksy?
鲍勃 你最好在客人
Bob, you might want to get that off
来吃午饭前打扫干净
before you get people coming in here for lunch.
我知道 泰迪
Yeah, I-I know, Teddy.
正要走进你的餐馆
Folks seeing a giant poop smear
忽然看到一大团鸟粪
right before they enter your restaurant?
这可不好
That's not good.
是啊 我很想清理掉
Yeah, I very much want to clean it off.
-等等 你用那个吗 -是啊
- Wait, you're using that? - Yeah?
你傻吗 清理鸟粪
Are you nuts? There's a very specific way
有专门的方法
you got to get bird poop off.
不能就用抹布擦 鲍勃
You can't just wipe it with a rag, Bob.
是的爸爸 天啊
Yeah, Dad. God!
不会有问题的 泰迪
I'm pretty sure it's fine, Teddy.
擦不到
I can't reach it.
你当然可以 爸爸 只要你相信自己
Sure you can, Dad. You just have to believe.
也许你可以在我腰上系根绳
Oh, maybe you can tie a rope around my waist
把我从屋顶上放下去
and lower me down from the roof,
就像《碟中谍》里那样
like a Mission: Impossible.
我一直都想试试的
I've always wanted to do that.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表