you might call it fingers,
不管它叫什么 它都在召唤我
but whatever you called it, sister, it was calling me.
掌声送给梅维斯·中指
Give it up for Mavis Middlefinger!
-安可 -好 好 好 你们还想看是吧
- Encore. - Okay, okay, okay, you want more?
那你们知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
硬币 糖果 泡泡糖
Nickels, candy, gum that bubbles?
不管你们想的是什么 都要加倍
Whatever you're thinking, make it double.
好了 梅维斯很快就会重返舞台
All right, all right, we'll see Mavis again, but first,
让我们先看看中号♥伦道夫的表演
coming to the stage, Regular Sized Randolph.
-嗨 露易丝 -嗨 蒂娜
- Hey, Louise. - Oh. Hey, Tina.
你 你在这干吗
What, what are you, doing here?
来看看
Just checking out the scene.
无意冒犯 不过我们这有
Oh, no offense, but we kind of have
监督员不得入内的规定
a "No hall monitor" Rule around here.
好吧 我现在不是监督员
Oh, o-okay, I'm not a hall monitor right now.
就是蒂娜 贝尔彻 你姐姐兼朋友
Just Tina. Belcher. Your sister. And friend.
你确定
Okay, are you sure?
因为你脸上流露出奇怪的撒谎表情
Because you are making a weird lying face.
不是 我刚打了个恶心的嗝
Oh, no. I-I just did a gross burp
我想憋住那股味道
and I'm trying to hold in the smell.
好吧 你可以呆在这里
Okay, well, you can stay
但你不能说出去
as long as you keep your lips zipped, potato chip.
该我上了
Looks like I'm on.
感谢中号♥兰道夫
Regular Sized Randolph, everyone.
如果喜欢兰迪 请给他奖励
If you like Randy, give him some candy.
一堆彩虹糖 还有一个硬币诶
Bunch of loose Nerds and a quarter?
等等 不是 是块玉米片
Oh, wait, no, it's a corn chip.
让梅维斯返场
Bring back Mavis!
-梅维斯 -就是啊 梅维斯
- Mavis. - Yeah, Mavis.
好好好 冷静
Okay, okay, cool down.
距离午间休息结束还有九分钟
We've still got nine minutes of lunch period left.
先让我们欢迎接下来这一位
But for now, how about a hand for these hands?
汤姆·鞋子
It's Tom Shoes
美国女演员凯蒂·霍姆斯
以及他美丽的前妻斯滑蒂·霍姆斯
and his gorgeous ex-wife Skatie Holmes.
各位请看我的手
Everybody, look at my hands.
我觉得你可以说那句话
I guess you could say it.
我被手指迷住了
I was wrapped around those fingers.
朋友们 吉恩
Hey, guys. Hey, Gene.
你今天的手指舞很棒
Great finger dancing today.
-蒂娜 小声点 -抱歉
- Tina, keep it down. - Oh, sorry.
你今天的手指舞很棒
Great finger dancing today.
谢谢夸奖 但我们叫它手指跳跳
We call it handy prancing, but thanks.
-所以这是个秘密吗 -当然 小蒂
- So it's a secret? - Of course it is, T.
因为它超级精彩 又让人分心
Because it's amazing, and "Distracting."
我第一次表演是在一次午餐时间
Yeah, the first time I did it was at lunch
当时你在开监督员会议
when you were at a hall monitor meeting.
我是在网上看到的
I'd seen it on the Internet.
和我在网上看到的其他东西一样
And like everything I've seen on the Internet,
我立马就尝试了
I tried it right away.
他给手指涂了一条深黄色短裤
He painted on a pair of mustard shorts
穿上了薯球鞋
and slipped on some tater tot shoes.
勒邦姿老师骂了他 不让他跳了
Ms. Labonz yelled at him to cut it out,
但那个表演就此一炮而红
but, oh, it took off from there.
规模越来越大 很快 我们只得转入地下
Soon, the scene got so big we had to take it underground
以免会登上福旺德的禁止名单
so we wouldn't wind up on Frond's no-no list.
吉恩的表演最棒 让我赚...
Gene's the best at it, and it's making me...
我是说 让我们每天至少赚三四美元
I mean, us... Three, four dollars a day easy,
-还有糖果和口香糖 -厉害
- plus candy and gum. - Cool.
-我明天可以再来看表演吗 -当然
- Mind if I come back tomorrow? - Sure. I mean,
你不会向福旺德老师告发我们吧
you're not gonna go rat us out to Frond, are you?
怎么会 我一定会对福旺德告密
What? No way. I'll keep it Frond-fidential.
不是 是保密 哈哈
Confidential. Ha, ha.
很好 那明天见
Great. See you then.
虽然我们还要一起回家
And also for the rest of the walk home now,
今晚和明早也都还要见面
and later tonight and tomorrow morning.
你又打了很恶心的嗝吗
You doing one of those gross burps again?
是是是
Yep, yep, yep.
我当然没跟他们说实话
Sure, I wasn't telling them the whole truth,
但我也不会对福旺德和盘托出
but I wasn't gonna tell Frond the whole truth, either.
也许有别的解决办法
Maybe there was another way out.
这件事就是个棘手的三明治
It was a complicated sandwich,
而我就是夹在中间的香肠
and I was the salami in the middle.
蒂娜 轻点扫
Tina. Easy with the broom.
对不起 我大概想入神了
Oh, sorry, I was just thinking, I guess.
我内心如同一整副扑克散乱在地
Inside, I was a deck of 52 cards scattered on the floor,
但我外表看起来必须像同花顺一样整齐
but from the outside I had to look like a straight flush.
蒂娜 你扫到我脚了
Tina, you're sweeping me off my feet.
sweep sb off feet 也有把某人迷倒的意思
-我是说字面意思 -破扫把
- Literally. - Dumb broom.
各位 我遇到大问题了
Guys, I've got a huge problem.
会不会又是
Okay. Is this like
你内♥裤♥脱不下来的那种情况
when you couldn't get your underwear off?
我还是不会帮你的
Because I'm not helping you again.
你 你需要买♥♥大点的内♥裤♥
You-you need to buy bigger underwear.
不是 比那个更糟 你知道凯思林吧
No, this is worse. You know Kathleen?
知道
Yeah.
她邀请我过几天和她去看电影
Well, she invited me to the movies in a couple of days.
很好啊 泰迪
That's great, Teddy.
但问题是
Yeah, but here's the problem:
她只能买♥♥到五点半的票
she could only get tickets at 5:30,
那是晚饭时间
which is dinnertime.
所以我告诉她我可以在你们这儿
So I told her I could pick up a couple of burgers
买♥♥几个汉堡 但上次我想把汉堡
from you guys, but the last time I tried to sneak
顺进电影院 结果并不如意
a burger into the movies, it didn't go so well.
先生 你不能
Sir, you aren't allowed
带外食进放映厅
to bring outside food into the theater.
对不起 对不起
Sorry! Sorry!
-不是吧 -等等 这就是
- Oh, no. - Wait, is that why you have
你家里有范·迪塞尔的人形纸板的原因吗
a cardboard cutout of Vin Diesel in your house?
不 那是个礼物
No, that was a gift.
我不知道该怎么带食物进去
I don't know what to do about this food.
我都跟凯思林说了我会带汉堡
I told Kathleen I would bring burgers.
我俩能不能成就看它了
This could make or break us.
也许我可以帮忙
Well, well, maybe we can help you sneak them in.
我可以给你做些适合偷渡的汉堡
I can make you a little sneaky snacky.
谢谢你 琳达 谢谢
Oh, thank you, Linda. Thank you.
你不能手拿着袋子大摇大摆走进去
You can't just waltz in there with a bag in your hand.
这是第一点
That's lesson one.
你得学《神鬼认证》加《007》
You got to be like The James Bourne Identity.
把它藏起来 给我一天时间 泰迪
You got to hide it. Give me a day, Teddy.
-我会想出办法的 -谢天谢地
- I'll come up with something. - Oh, thank God.
我刚才真的很恐慌
I was really panicking there.
我最好来份汉堡和薯条
Better have a burger and fries
再追击一个汉堡压压惊
and another burger to calm down.
-好的 -我周围的生活不停变换
- Yep. - Life just kept moving around me,
我也一直追赶着生活的脚步
and I kept moving around life.
比如走路什么的 但有时也要坐下歇歇
Like walking and stuff, but also sitting sometimes, too.
所以我想应该是既变化 又不变
So I guess moving and also not moving.
取决于我要做什么
Depending on what I was doing.
同时 我总忍♥不住去想她
Meanwhile, I couldn't stop thinking about her.
她如此自♥由♥ 如此狂野
She was so free, so wild.
我很想知道 穿着她那双
I wondered what it felt like
小鞋走一英里路会是什么感觉
to walk a mile in her tiny shoes.
可能需要花点时间
It'd probably take a while,
因为她的脚是那么小
because her feet are so small,
但天啊 我有种感觉 这是值得的
but boy, oh, boy, I had a feeling it would be worth it.
-蒂娜 -对不起
- Tina. - Sorry.
你调查出来是怎么回事了吗
So, have you found out what's up?
从最轻的友谊手链 到最严重的青少年怀孕
On a scale of friendship bracelets to teen pregnancy,
-这件事处于中间什么位置 -还不清楚
- how bad is it? - No info yet.
但我已经找到一些感觉了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表