You know what? I'm gonna do my taxes.
布兰卡先生 麻烦把那个文件夹递给我
Mr. Branca, will you hand me that manila folder?
没事 我们还有好多票呢
It's okay, we got lots of tickets,
我们练习好久了
and we've been practicing.
只要打中一次就好
We just got to hit that target once.
至少你们还没用完所有票呢
Hey, at least you didn't use up all your tickets.
等等 你们用完了呀
Oh, wait, you did. Womp-womp.
我们还剩一张票
We still have one ticket left.
留着去买♥♥甜筒吧 下一位
Save it for a snow cone. Next.
能让我试一下吗
Mind if I use that ticket?
-蒂娜 -你来了
- Tina. - You're here.
我发现比起在录音机上
Yeah, I realized I'd rather be here
跟一个帅到冒烟
with my two real siblings than on a player
心思敏感的假西班牙小哥哥聊天
with one super-hot, not totally real
我还是更喜欢跟我的弟弟妹妹在一起
but also sensitive Spanish teenage boy.
-你真的想来吗 -90%确定吧
- You sure you'd rather be here? - I'm 90% sure.
你们贝尔彻能不能快一点 赶紧打完
Will one of you Belchers hurry up and throw your turn away?
来吧 蒂娜 你是我们最后的希望了
Come on, T. You're our last hope.
我相信你
I believe in you.
用你的胳膊扔球就可以了
Just use your arm to throw the ball.
布兰卡先生 把我的新笔记本电脑拿来
Mr. Branca, get me my new laptop.
-福旺德老师 不 -去拿
- Mr. Frond, no. - Get it.
-你能行 -对 没错
- You got this. - Si, es verdad.
对 没错
Yes, it's true.
你的手臂狂野 如同你的心
Your arm is wild, like your heart.
你松手的时候必须瞄直
Pero debes apuntar derecho cuando lo sueltes.
你松手的时候必须瞄直
You must point straight when you release.
你还是把手♥机♥放到干的地方吧 福旺德老师
You might want to put your phone somewhere dry, Mr. Frond.
是吗
Is that so?
不
No!
糟了 救命 我的手♥机♥溺水了
Oh, no. Help! My phone is drowning!
太棒了 一个大人湿身了
Yes, yes, yes! An adult is wet.
为什么这感觉这么爽呢
Why is this so satisfying?
来吧 三个神投手
Dukes in, Three Dunkateers.
现在我们可以像冠军一样吃圆筒冰淇淋了
Now let's eat snow cones like champions.
我们不是没票了吗
Aren't we out of tickets?
这时候就得用上你做保姆的钱了
That's what your babysitting money's for.
我放弃了
Oh, I give up.
没办法让水站变酷了
There's no way to make the water booth cool.
蠢水 我恨你
Stupid water. I hate you.
不 确实没办法
No, there's not.
但或许那也没关系
But maybe that's okay?
水就是水
I mean, water's water.
比酷更好不是吗
It's better than cool?
我们需要它活着
We need it to live?
-好吧 地球 -哇
- All right, Planet Earth. - Whoa.
我想你们都来错摊位了吧
I think you're all at the wrong booth?
我们在辣椒摊位吃了辣椒 但太辣了
We had chili at the chili booth and it was so spicy.
太太太辣了
Way too spicy.
让我再喝一杯
Let me have another one.
这水真好 真冰
This water's so good. It's so cold.
-他说了酷[凉爽] -他说的是"冰" 不过
- He said cool. - He said "Cold," But...
太好了 辣椒 鲍勃 我们赢了
Yay, spicy chili. Bob, we win.
-是吗 -看看这些孩子们
- We do? - Look at all these kids.
为什么我的杯子上画了一根香烟
Why does my cup have a cigarette drawn on it?
-琳达 -给 别在乎那个
- Linda. - Here, here, never mind that.
我再给你一杯 一口干了
Let me give you another one. Yay, up top.
你想要水 好的 给你
Oh, you want water. Okay, here you go.
喝水摊位那是排起队了吗
Is there a waiting list to get a cup of water?
孩子们 快看看
Hi, kids. Check us out.
我们现在成了酷摊位了
We're the cool booth now.
让那女人开心开心吧 真棒 妈妈
Let the woman have it. Way to go, Mom!
水在这里 在这里拿超级酷的水
Water here, get your super cool water here.
*冰棍 啦啦啦*
* Popsicle La, la, la *
*顺着你的胸膛流下*
* Running down your chest *
*冰棍 啦啦啦*
* Popsicle La, la, la *
*弄得浑身黏糊糊*
* Making such a mess *
*冰棍 啦啦啦*
* Popsicle La, la, la *
*我们应该脱掉你的衣服吗*
* Should we take off your shirt? *
*冰棍 啦啦啦*
* Popsicle La, la, la *
*反正也无伤大雅*
* I mean, it couldn't hurt *
*本想好好学习外语*
* Trying to focus on this language lab *
*但我的眼中只有黏黏的西班牙腹肌*
* But all I can see are those sticky Spanish abs *
*我们的水果市场约会 我总会回味*
* Our fruit market rendezvous, I'll always savor *
*我仍然不敢相信你被*
* I still can't believe that you were eaten *
*鳄鱼吃掉了*
* By an alligator. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表