Thanks. We're gonna go now.
是的 你们该走了
Yeah, I think that's best you do.
给
Here.
-放桌子上就行 -好吧 好吧
- Just put it on the table. - Yup, yup, okay.
嘿呦 海盗和跳跳舞王拯救宇宙
Arr! Pirate and Go-Go Dancer fight for the galaxy!
-嘿呦 -哦吼
- Arr! - Groovy!
你们确定不需要我帮忙吗
So, are you guys sure you don't need any help?
不用不用 我们还在选
Nope, nope. ju-just making some decisions.
地上可有很多盒子啊
Lot of boxes on the floor.
我们这就都放回去
We're gonna put them all back.
除了我们确定要买♥♥的这几双
Except for the ones that we buy.
那你们今天
And how many pairs do you think
要买♥♥几双
you'll be purchasing today?
就那边的几双运动鞋吧
I mean, maybe those sneakers over there?
其他的等打折的时候再买♥♥
You know, when they go on sale.
这些我能先收起来了吗
Are there some of these I can start putting away?
靴子和月靴就收起来吧
yeah, I guess the boots and the... the moon shoes.
凉鞋也收起来吧
And the gladiator sandals.
还有那几双软皮鞋
Oh, and-and the moccasins, too.
你穿着还挺好看的
Those looked really good on you.
可不是嘛
They did, right?
给我吧 我帮你收拾
Here, I-I'll put those away.
真的很抱歉
Look, we're sorry.
我们就想体验一下
It's just, we just wanted to know
在优质鞋区购物的感觉
what it felt like to shop in the nice shoe section.
所有的尺码都是全的 鞋也是成对的
Where they have all the sizes and the shoes come in pairs.
头顶的灯也不会时明时暗
And the lights aren't blinking off and on over here.
也不用担心天花板会砸东西下来
And there isn't anything dripping from the ceiling.
我明白 打折区是不太好
I get it. The sales racks are rough.
我昨天还在那里找到一根脚趾
I found a toe over there yesterday.
-天哪 -我觉得是一根脚趾
- Oh, God. - I think it was a toe.
反正让警♥察♥带走了 这样吧
The police have it. Anyway, I-I'll tell you what.
这些运动鞋我给你打八折
I can give you 20% off those sneakers.
-怎么样 -真的吗
- How about that? - Really?!
-真的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you!
-没事 -要不就别买♥♥运动鞋了
- Sure. - Or maybe I don't do the sneakers?
买♥♥靴子吧 以后我就是长靴蒂娜
I do the big boots, and I'm Big Booty Tina from now on?
-不不不 还是买♥♥运动鞋吧 -好吧
- No, no, no, no, no, no, do the sneakers. - Okay.
烦死了 家里人不在 肯也不在
I hate this! No family, no Ken.
一个人被困在地下室里
Stuck here in the basement with just myself.
肯怎么能这样呢
Why did Ken do this?!
为什么我这位真实存在的朋友要挂我电♥话♥
Why did my totally real friend hang up on me?
他不知道没人陪我说话
Doesn't he know this is my worst nightmare?
是我的噩梦吗
No one to talk to but myself?
等等 还是说肯是故意的
Wait. Did Ken do this on purpose?
是一次考验吗 他确实喜欢考验我
Is this a test? He does like to test me.
就像上次 他为了考验我的自♥制♥力
Like that time he tested my self-control
让我在他去洗手间的时候
by asking me to hold his ice cream cone
帮他拿甜筒
while he went to go poo poo.
或许 这是一次独♥立♥测试
Maybe this is... A being-with-myself test.
好吧 我试试看吧
Okay, then, I'll try it.
跟我的思维单独呆在在一起
I'll try being alone with my thoughts?
*青椒让我放屁*
* Green peppers give me gas *
*除非在司康里*
* Unless they're in a scone *
*这些都是我*
* These are thoughts I'm thinking *
*独自一人时的想法*
* When I'm all alone *
*褐色真是一种颜色吗*
* Is taupe a real color? *
*我想爬上那个架子*
* I wanna free solo up that shelf *
*这些都是我独自一人时的想法*
* These are things I'm thinking when I'm by myself *
*我的膝盖有奇怪的皱纹*
* My knees have weird wrinkles *
*我的屁♥股♥会发出奇怪的声音*
* My butt makes weird sounds *
*即使孤身一人 我也能自得其乐*
* Maybe I can still have fun with no one else around *
*我要开动脑筋 思考让我冷静*
* I'm gonna keep thinkin' 'cause it's keepin' me calm *
*机器人和音乐和越南的越式法包*
* Robots and music and banh mi from Vietnam *
*我喜欢和人在一起 或许太过头*
* I enjoy being with people, maybe too much *
*肯很不错 但只是个代替品*
* And Ken is a delight but maybe kind of a crutch *
*长大后我才有这样的感觉*
* I didn't think I'd feel this way till I was grown *
*原来我一个人*
* But it turns out I'm fine being here *
*也很好*
* On my own! *
肯 你个小贱♥人♥
Ken, you brilliant son of a bitch!
我们回来了
We're back!
我穿了新鞋 可能你不认识我了
You might not recognize me 'cause of my new sneakers,
是我 蒂娜
but, it's me. Tina.
蒂娜吗
Tina?! Oh, God, okay.
谢谢你告诉我
I'm glad you cleared that up.
看看这个亮闪闪的新排风罩
Look at that shiny new hood.
这是翻新的 就是把旧货说得好听点
It's refurbished. Fancy word for old.
抱歉我们花了那么久
Well, sorry we took so long.
我们发生了一个小小的鞋子意外
We had a little shoe-cation.
没事 我们也花了点时间
It's okay. We took a while, too.
我们不小心把一个完全无害的人
We kind of mistook a totally harmless person
当作了杀人犯 就在我们擅自闯入他家的时候
for being a murderer and then we trespassed in his house.
听着很有趣 吉恩在哪
Sounds fun. Hey, where's Gene?
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you.
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you!
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
吉恩 吉恩
Gene?! Gene?!
我的玩具
My toys!
我的日记
My diary!
我的饼干
My crackers!
*面包汉堡 面包汉堡 面包汉堡*
* Bun-burger, bun-burger, bun-burger *
-*面包汉堡* -他在这里
- * Bun-burger. * - He's here!
-吉恩 -妈妈 爸爸
- Gene! - Mom! Dad!
真对不起 吉恩
Oh, we're so sorry, Gene.
我们不是故意要留你一个人的
We didn't mean to leave you by yourself.
我以为你和你♥爸♥在一起
I thought you were with your dad.
我以为你和你妈在一起
And I thought you were with your mom.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我们知道你不喜欢一个人
We know you don't love being alone.
或被困在地下室
Or being trapped in a basement.
我们也差点被困在了地下室
We were almost trapped in a basement.
对 我们差点死了
Yeah, we almost died.
不 我们没被困在地下室 我们也没死
No, we weren't, and no, we didn't.
其实没那么糟
You know, it actually wasn't that bad.
多数时间有肯陪着我
I had Ken for a lot of it.
但之后他要去领奖 我就变一个人了
But then he had to go accept this award, and I was alone,
不过其实也还不错
but that turned out to be okay, too.
真的吗 那...那太好了
Really? That's... that's good.
绞肉机是什么情况
What's going on with the meat grinder?
餐馆要有大变革 爸爸
Big changes at the restaurant, Dad.
我还想保密
I don't want to give it away,
但透露一点 就说它和"免保憨包"押韵吧
but let's just say it rhymes with "Dun durgers."
我的吉恩宝贝 妈妈真抱歉
Oh, my Geenie Weenie, Mommy's so sorry!
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
你有点太放他们一马了
You're kind of letting them off pretty easy.
换了我就会找律师
I would maybe look for a lawyer if I were you?
不准找律师 来吧 我们上楼去
No lawyers. Come on. Let's go upstairs.
你找到了我的特别饼干 对吧
So, you found my special crackers, huh?
-对 肯和我找到的 -肯怎么样了
- Yup. Ken and I did. - How is Ken?
和以前一样忙 他还在微量嗑药
Busy as always. And he's microdosing.
这...这样吧
That's... You know what?
你就说感谢他陪着你
Just tell him thanks for keeping you company.
*我的膝盖有奇怪的皱纹*
* My knees have weird wrinkles *
*我的屁♥股♥会发出奇怪的声音*
* My butt makes weird sounds *
*即使孤身一人 我也能自得其乐*
* Maybe I can still have fun with no one else around *
*我要开动脑筋 思考让我冷静*
* I'm gonna keep thinkin' 'cause it's keepin' me calm *
*机器人和音乐和越南的越式法包*
* Robots and music and banh mi from Vietnam *
*我喜欢和人在一起 或许太过头*
* I enjoy being with people, maybe too much *
*肯很不错 但只是个代替品*
* And Ken is a delight but maybe kind of a crutch *
*长大后我才有这样的感觉*
* I didn't think I'd feel this way till I was grown *
*原来我一个人*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表