-我从没跟你说过关岛的汤姆吗 -没有
- I never told you about Guam Tom? - no.
帕蒂 我-我不想成为那种人
So, Patti, I-I don't want to be that guy,
但既然你是后面的司机
but since you were the driver in the back,
你想怎么处理这件事 走保险吗
h-how did you want to handle this, I-insurance-wise?
等等 你认为这是我的错
Wait, you think this is my fault?
我是说 那又是谁的错呢
I mean, who else's fault would it be?
我不知道 也许是他
I don't know. Maybe him?
好吧 那是泰迪
Right. That's Teddy.
他根本就不在车里
He wasn't even in a car.
但是我常背锅
But I get that a lot.
那就是其他开车的人 除了我之外
Well, whoever was driving, besides me,
因为不是我的错
'cause it wasn't my fault.
-不是我的错 -肯定不是我的错
- It wasn't my fault. - It sure wasn't mine.
我想也不是我的错
I don't think it was mine, either.
天啊 是我的错吗
Oh, my God. Was it my fault?
蒂娜甜心 不是的
Tina, sweetie, no.
为什么有人停在路中间
I mean, why were people stopped in the middle of the road?
马路是用来开车的
Roads are for driving.
人生就是一条高速公路
And life is a highway.
也许伊莱恩在耍宝
Maybe Elaine here was clowning around
然后无缘无故踩了刹车
and slammed on her brakes for no reason.
我停下来
Actually, the reason I stopped
其实是因为一个球弹到了路上
was because a ball bounced into the road.
也许格雷厄姆没看路 因为他在看手♥机♥
Maybe Graham didn't notice because he was on his phone?
什么 没有 那鲍勃呢
What? No. What about this guy Bob?
可能是他的错
He could be at fault.
也许他在跟着音乐唱歌♥什么的
Maybe he was jamming out to his music or something?
什么 我 我没有唱歌♥
What? I-I wasn't jamming out.
那你之前干嘛道歉
Then why'd you apologize earlier?
-我没道歉 -你道了
- I didn't. - Yeah, you did.
-什么时候 -你说
- When? - The part where you said,
"我很抱歉发生了这种事"
"I'm sorry this happened."
你确实这么说过
You did say that.
我也听到了
I heard it, too.
我觉得你说了 鲍勃
I think you did, Bob.
说句公道话 我们老爸的脸长得就像道歉的样子
To be fair, our dad has resting apology face.
他的整个身体都在说 "我的错"
And his body is all like, "My bad."
好吧 也许我确实说了抱歉
Okay, fine. Maybe I did say sorry.
但帕蒂说她感到很难过 记得吗
But, Patti said she felt terrible, remember?
我是感到很难过 我的香肠狗断了
I do feel terrible. My wiener dog broke.
它住在我的仪表盘上
He lives on my dashboard
在堵车的时候陪着我
and he keeps me company in traffic.
我跟你说 鲍勃 叫警♥察♥好了
I'm telling you, Bob, just call the cops.
大家听着
You know what, everyone?
我们还是叫警♥察♥吧
Maybe we should just call the police
让他们来捋清楚
and let them figure this out.
-我没问题 -我也是
- Fine by me. - Me, too.
只要在四点之前结束就行
Just as long as we're done by 4:00.
我在割礼派对开始前要扮小丑
I'm clowning at a bris pre-party.
我猜事情不会很简单
I guess this is not gonna be so simple.
我每次去上厕所时都会这么说
That's what I say every time I approach a toilet seat.
记住 生活中没有意外
Remember, in life there are no accidents!
警♥察♥正赶过来
Okay, so the police are on their way.
我还是不敢相信那个帕蒂
I still can't believe that Patti person
不承认这是她的错
won't admit it was her fault.
这也太明显了
It's so obvious.
她当然马上从抱歉变成厚脸皮
Yeah, she sure went from sorry to sassy in no time.
我跟你说过 事故常常
I told you, accidents have a way
让人展现出最坏的一面
of bringing out the worst in people.
挡泥板不是唯一会弯的东西
Their fenders aren't the only things that bender.
你是说他们的小鸡鸡吗
You mean their ding-dongs?
不是 我是说他们会想尽办法
No, I mean they'll do anything
摆脱麻烦 等着瞧吧
to get out of trouble. You'll see.
故事变了 结成联盟
Stories change, alliances form.
事情应该不复杂 对吗
This shouldn't be complicated, right?
过错总在后面的司机
The driver in the back is always at fault.
差不多总是吧
Well, almost always.
有两种情况
There are two exceptions
前面的司机要负责
where the driver in front is responsible.
第一种情况 无缘无故急刹车
One, if they slam on their brakes for no reason.
我的车几乎都没动
I was barely even moving.
-那是你的事 -第二种情况
- That's your thing. - And two,
突然变道
if they swerve into traffic recklessly.
我也没有那样
I didn't do that, either.
我就是把车开离路边
All I did was pull away from the curb.
那看起来你是清白的 鲍勃
Well, it sounds like you're in the clear then, Bob.
只要你离开路边时打了转向灯
As long as you signaled when you pulled away from the curb.
你打了 是吗
You did, right?
是啊 我是说 我离开路边时
Yeah. I mean, I always signal
总是会打转向灯 因为我开车很谨慎
when I leave a curb, because I'm a safe driver.
我听出一些不确定 鲍勃
I'm hearing some doubt, Bob.
你是不是有些不确定
Do you have some doubt?
没有 我相信我打了转向灯
No. I believe I signaled.
我也听出来了
Oh, yeah, I'm hearing it, too.
可能是怀疑的声音 也可能是屁声
Could be doubt, could be gas.
-来个人压他的肚子 -吉恩 停
- Someone push on his stomach. - Gene, stop.
鲍勃 你以为自己打了转弯灯还是你确定
Bob, you believe you signaled or you did?
这可不是一件事啊 从法律角度看
Those are two different things, legally speaking.
听着 泰迪 这应该是帕蒂的责任
Look, Teddy, the fact is it's Patti's job
不要撞到她前面的车
to not hit the car in front her.
我只是想说以我以往的经验
All I'm saying is in my experience,
离警♥察♥到达现场你只有几分钟时间
you only have a few minutes till the police get here.
所以你应该让从你嘴里说出来的话
So you need to make the words coming out of your mouth
对你有利 而不是刚刚那种不利的
good ones, not bad ones like they just were.
我只是想帮你打圆场[遮住屁♥股♥]
I'm just trying to help you cover your butt.
这就是他穿的裤子的牌子
That's the brand of pants he wears.
-"遮住屁♥股♥" -泰迪说得对
- "Help You Cover Your Butt." - Teddy's right.
人们都是想说什么就说什么
People can say whatever they want.
不然就是公说公有理婆说婆有理
Otherwise it's just he-said-she-shed.
公说公有理婆不说也有理
He-shed-she-stead.
-反正就是那句话 -那吉米·派丝多呢
- It's one of those. - What about Jimmy Pesto?
出事之后他在街上
He came out on the street after the crash.
主要是来嘲笑你
Mostly to make fun of you,
但说不定他能告诉你谁是肇事者
but maybe he could tell you who caused the accident.
不 我不和吉米说话
No. I am not talking to Jimmy.
但可能是值得的 鲍勃
It might be worth it, Bob.
万一他迷人的眼睛看见了些什么呢
What if his handsome eyes saw something?
-迷人的眼睛 -你也觉得吗
- Handsome eyes? - You think so, too?
-好吧 我去去就回 -我也去
- Okay, I- I'll be right back. - I'm coming.
-为什么 -我喜欢到处走
- Why? - I like going places.
嗨 安迪 嗨 奥利
Hi, Andy. Hi, Ollie.
这个朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
我们在做稻草人
We're making a scarecrow.
我们终于可以种玉米了
We'll finally be able to grow corn.
我好喜欢
I love it.
瞧瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
这不是冒失司机先生吗
If it isn't Driving Mr. Oopsy.
-看 我笑了 -是的 这次很好
- See? I laughed. - Yeah, that was good.
吉米 我们想知道
Look, Jimmy, we were wondering
你有没有看见那场车祸是怎么回事
if you saw what happened with the accident.
当然 我一直盯着街对面看
Yeah, I'm always looking across the street,
因为我暗恋你 鲍勃
because I'm obsessed with you, Bob.
才怪
Not!
事实上你确实经常看那边 吉米
Actually, you do look over there a lot, Jimmy.
崔佛 能不能 闭嘴
Trev, just... shush.
鲍勃 我没看见这个车祸
No, Bob, I didn't see the accident.
我忙着招呼客人
I was too busy serving customers.
听说过客人是谁吗
Ever heard of them?
一边玩儿面疙瘩去吧 吉米
Oh, go choke-y on a gnocchi, Jimmy.
谢谢你真是一点忙也帮不上
Thank you for not helping in any way at all.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表