盆栽器官会掉的到处都是 露易丝
and there's gonna be bonsai organs everywhere, Louise.
我还有六又四分之一素菜片没吃
I have six and a quarter veggie chips left.
希望我还能活到回去吃它们的时候
I hope I live to snack on them again.
我真的感觉很平静
You know, I feel really calm.
这就像是我第一次为大脑做了一件好事
It's like I did one nice thing for my brain ever,
而大脑在不断感谢我
and it can't stop thanking me.
我知道 我也感觉很有精神
I know. I feel so refreshed.
你的确睡着了
Well, you did fall asleep.
不 我冥想了 深入冥想
No, I meditated. I went deep.
-深到睡着 -我也感觉很棒
- To sleep. - I feel terrific, too.
冥想非常有效
So meditated.
-是吗 -不 根本没用
- Oh, yeah? - No. It didn't work.
我只是一直在想着扳手
I don't know, I just thought about wrenches the whole time.
我应该这样吗 这样好吗
Was I supposed to? Is that good?
鲍勃 我可能跟你借点位置吗
Hey, Bob. Can I borrow some empty space?
因为我的餐厅没位置了 呛到你了
My restaurant ran out. Heh, zoom.
这句话得拐个弯想想 但超损
That's a thinker, but it's good.
你好 吉米 崔佛 有事吗
Hey, Jimmy, Trev. What's up?
"你好 吉米" 你怎么回事 酷哥
"Hey, Jimmy"? What's with you, cool guy?
鲍勃很放松 因为他做了冥想
Bob's relaxed 'cause he meditated.
-我们都冥想了 -但我们是初学者 还在学习
- We all did. - But we're beginners and we're learning,
第一次冥想也并不总是有用
and it doesn't always work the first time.
冥想 听起来很蠢
Meditated? Sounds stupid.
其实冥想真的很能让人冷静
It's actually really calming.
知道吗 我现在就要再做一次
You know what? I'm gonna do it again right now.
-太恶心了 -我闭上眼睛
- Gross. - I just close my eyes
集中注意在我的呼吸
and focus on my breath.
集中注意要吃薄荷糖吧 又损到你了
Focus on some breath mints. Zoom.
如果我有别的念头 那也完全没关系
If I have thoughts, that's totally fine.
我能重新转移回呼吸上
I come back to the breath.
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
Breathe out.
这太蠢了
This is dumb.
咱们去嘲笑那些停车差的人吧
Let's go make fun of people who park bad.
没关系 你们想做什么都可以
That's fine. Whatever you guys want to do.
鲍勃现在冷静地有点吓人
Okay, now Bob's kind of scary calm.
琳达
Linda?
啥啥啥
Wha-Wha-Wha?
-还有多远 -看到那个了吗
- How much further? - See that?
那就是鲁迪妈妈房♥子的后院
That is the back of Rudy's mom's house.
鲁迪妈妈房♥子的后院
It's exactly how I always imagined
跟我想象的一模一样
the back of Rudy's mom's house.
但是不知道怎么回事我想象中有个藤架
But for some reason I pictured a pergola.
我需要缓口气
I need to catch my breath.
其实是感受美代子的呼吸 因为她能呼出氧气
Really Miyoko's breath, because she gives off oxygen.
我了解植物
I know about plants.
而且 它们伤害了你
Also, they hurt you
因为压着你压了很长时间
when they press against you for a long time.
是时候给她转个方向了 吉恩 你来吧
Time to rotate her. Gene, you got this?
好的
Okay.
吉恩 你说了你来的
Gene, you said you had it.
我以为你是想让我给盆栽转方向
I thought you wanted me to rotate the bonsai.
-我常常转 -不
- I get that a lot. - No... !
该死 该死 该死
Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.
-抓到了 -对 没想到吧 重力
- Got 'em. - Yes. Eat it, gravity.
-露易丝 你能查看一下美代子吗 -当然
- Louise, could you check Miyoko? - Sure.
什么
What?
盆栽会自己脱落自己的肢体吗
Do, bonsais shed their limbs off?
-美代子的树枝 -哎呀
- Miyoko's branch. - Yikes.
露易丝 我只是想好好照看植物
Louise, all I wanted was to do a good job plant-sitting,
结果现在却把美代子的胳膊扯掉了
and now I've ripped Miyoko's arm off.
-我以为这是他的小鸡鸡 -美代子是个女孩
- I thought that was his wiener. - Miyoko's a girl.
她的小鸡鸡 抱歉
Her wiener. Sorry.
这整个运送桥的事
This whole bridge-moving thing.
不过是因为你想炸那座桥 你在乎的只有这点
You just want to blow it up. That's all you care about.
现在美代子要流血致死了 也许 我也不知道
Now Miyoko's bleeding to death. Maybe. I-I don't know.
我是想炸桥
Of course I want to blow it up.
但是这不是唯一的理由
But that's not the only reason I'm doing this.
我只是觉得我不得不这么做 因为
I just feel like I have to do this because of what I...
算了吧
forget it.
我的天啊 这就是你诡异的
Oh, my God, is this all just your really weird,
完全不直白的 也不说抱歉的
totally inconvenient way of saying you're sorry
道歉方式吗
without saying you're sorry?
真是疯了 让我道歉
That's crazy. Saying I'm sorry?
为什么 因为我是个好朋友 运送桥梁模型吗
For what? For being a great friend who delivers bridges?
你们在这做什么
What are you guys doing here?
那是我的桥梁模型吗
Is that my bridge model?
-搞什么鬼 -你好啊 鲁德兹
- What the hell? - Oh, hey, Rudes.
你在你的后院干什么呢
What are you doing here in your... backyard?
我听到有人喊 所以我来看看
I heard shouting, so I came to see...
等一下 你把模型从我爸那里带来的吗
Wait. You brought the model from my dad's house?
现在还在悬崖边上挂着吗
And now it's hanging over a cliff?
这也不算是个悬崖
I mean, it's not really a cliff.
你能不能帮我们
Hey, how about you help us
把自行车拉上来
pull these bikes up,
然后再说你到底有多高兴
and then we can talk about how excited you are
因为我...们为你做了这么多
that I... we did this for you.
顺便
On a lighter note,
看来你最后选了合适的帽子
looks like you picked the perfect hat.
慢点儿
Easy...
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, everyone.
团队的力量
What a team.
我们可以把这个东西放到安全的地方
So, maybe we can move this thing somewhere safe? I mean...
-又要滑下去了 -天啊
- It's already sliding off again. - Oh, my God.
你们还是不太行
Yeah, you guys are not great at this.
-鲍勃 琳达 -吉米 你的声音怎么了
- Bob. Linda. - Jimmy, what happened to your voice?
我回饭店去冥想了
I went back to my restaurant and meditated.
-跟你学的 鲍勃 -是啊 鲍勃
- Just like you did, Bob. - Yeah, Bob.
我觉得好放松
I feel so relaxed,
就像做了一次按♥摩♥一样
like I just had a long, totally legit massage.
那很好 吉米
That's great, Jimmy.
我来是想说 我觉得跟你比起来
Yeah. I came over to say I think it worked for me
这个方法更适合我 鲍勃
even better than it worked for you, Bob.
这不是一个比赛 吉米
Well, it's not a competition, Jimmy.
因为你已经知道
That's something you'd say when you know
你输了这场比赛
you'd lose the competition.
-抬杠了 -谁来评判呢
- fightin' words. - Who would judge?
琳达不行 不合法
Not Linda. That'd be illegal.
-崔佛也不行 -好吧 我们太亲密了
- Not Trev, either. - Fair. We're too close.
我们没那么亲
We're not that close.
-异父异母的亲兄弟 -不是
- Brother from another mother. - No.
莫特怎么样
How about Mort? I mean...
还是算了吧 我什么都没说
This is dumb. Forget I said anything.
好想法 琳达 我现在就打给莫特
Great idea, Linda. I'm gonna call Mort.
好吧
All right.
好吧 桥是你的了
Okay, so, you have your bridge,
你想什么时候爆破都可以
and you can blow it up whenever you want.
和我们没关系
It's not about us.
所以我们也应该离开了
And to prove it, we will take our leave.
好的 再见鲁迪
Oh. Okay. Bye, Rudy.
我们回你♥爸♥那里
I'm just gonna go back to your dad's.
美代子散步散够了 她很好
Miyoko had a nice walk, and she is, perfectly fine.
我肯定要爆破它
I definitely want to blow it up.
你们都来了 我允许你们看
And you guys could watch, since you're here anyway.
-你确定吗 -当然
- You... sure? - Yeah.
非常好 恭敬不如从命
Very well. Whatever the gentleman wants.
好 让我先去
Okay, great. Let me just
拿几个护目镜和看爆破吃的零食
go grab some safety goggles and some explosion snacks.
蔬菜口味的什么薯片我都吃
I wouldn't say no to a chip of the veggie variety,
你要是还有的话
if you're still holding.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表