Yay, snacks.
我才不会拒绝一杯热可可呢
This boy wouldn't say no to some hot cocoa.
这是什么啊
What is this?!
我的果汁
It-It's my juice.
你放里面是在恶作剧吗
Did you put it in there as a prank?
不是 不要浪费
No. And don't waste it.
我用了三十个橙子才做了这一瓶
I-I think I juiced, like, 30 oranges to fill this thing.
这根本不是果汁 老爸
This is not a juice situation, Father.
吉恩 你这辈子别想出门了
Gene, I will ground you so hard.
对不起 对不起 我只是想我的榨汁机了
Sorry. Sorry. I-I just miss my juicer so much.
我们听到你们一起唱歌♥了
Yeah, we heard you two singing together.
*-谁喜欢榨汁 -我喜欢榨汁*
* - Who likes to juice? - I like to juice. *
*-你喜欢榨汁 -就像我说的*
* - You like to juice? - That's what I said. *
*美味多汁 美味多汁 果汁 果汁*
* Juicey, juicey, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice *
*我爱你胜过一切*
* I love you more than anyone. *
你为什么不能简单榨一杯热巧克力
Why couldn't you have just juiced some hot chocolate,
神经病吗
you psychopath?!
就这样啦
I guess that's it.
1972年电影《猛虎过山》
讲述杰里迈亚·约翰逊在退伍后
对城市生活产生了厌倦
到荒山野岭中过着一种野蛮人的狩猎生活
我们在这雪山里 像野蛮人一样
We're out here in the snow like a bunch of Jeremiah Johnsons
我们什么也做不了
and there's nothin' we can do about it.
露易丝 没人会变成野蛮人
Louise, no one's turning into Jeremiah Johnson.
还有 你是怎么知道这部电影的
Also, I don't know how you know that movie.
那是个电影 我瞎说的
It's a movie? I just made up the name
因为听起来很酷
'cause it sounded good.
什么 不 那是... 算了
What? No, it's a... Oh, forget it.
好吧
Okay,
用肥皂水润滑然后把我的胳臂拽出来
the plan to squirt a bunch of soap down there
这个计划失败了 因为我们没有肥皂
and twist my arm out didn't work 'cause we don't have soap.
用一个木棒把我的胳臂撬出来的计划
And that idea to pry my arm out with a stick
也失败了 现在木棒也卡在里面了
really didn't work, and now there's a stick stuck in here.
我的手已经麻木了
And my hand's gettin' numb.
我的手也麻木了
My hands are getting numb, too.
该死 我该怎么用我麻木的双手
Dang it. How am I supposed to solve this dumb thing
解决这个该死的东西
with dumb numb hands?
我就想问一问
Hey, just curious...
我们今晚要在这过夜吗
Are we gonna be spending the night here?
因为如果是的话
'Cause if so,
我们得给这玩意再加点房♥间
we're gonna need to add a few rooms to this thing.
确保我的房♥间有加州大床
Make sure my room has a California King.
我还想要浴缸里有喷气机
And I want jets in the tub.
琳 天马上就要黑了
Lin, it's gonna start getting dark soon,
我们还需要走五千米才能下山
and we still need to hike three miles back down.
而且 零食吃完了
Also, the snacks are gone.
看来我们得捡垃圾吃了
Guess we're gonna have to scavenge.
蒂娜 去找到那只松鼠 跟它交朋友
Tina, go find that squirrel, befriend it,
-然后背后捅它一刀 -好吧
- and then betray it. - Fine.
不行 我们不吃松鼠
No! We're not eating squirrels
而且我们不会在这过夜
and we're not spending the night.
把我丢在这吧
Just leave me here.
你们回去车里
Go back down to the car.
我会想出办法的
I'll-I'll figure it out.
-行吧 -拜 老妈 -我会想你的
- 'Kay. - Bye, Mom. - Miss you.
孩子们 不行 没有你妈妈 我们哪儿也不去
Guys, no. We're not going anywhere without your mother.
但零食吃完了
But snacks!
我口袋里有润喉糖
Oh, oh! I-I have a lozenge in my pocket.
每个人舔一口吧 然后
Everyone take a lick, and-and maybe,
也许可以抱在一起取暖
huddle together to stay warm.
给彼此吹送家人的温热呼吸
Blow on each other with your nice hot family breath.
我要把我的温热呼吸留给它
I'm saving my hot breath for this.
别吹了
No!
又是你们啊
Oh, it's you folks again.
听起来像是鲍勃·迪伦掉进了陷阱
That sounded like Bob Dylan got caught in a trap.
-谢谢夸奖 -看看那日落
- Thank you. - Would you look at that sunset?
你们拍下好看的照片了吗
Wow. You folks get a good picture?
说来有趣
Funny story.
-可以长话短说吗 -这件事挺短的
- Can it be a short story? - It's pretty short.
我妻子把照相机丢了
My wife dropped the camera,
然后她拿到了
but then she caught it,
现在她的手卡在那个洞里了
now her hand is stuck in that hole.
没错 她不肯放手 如果她放手了
Yeah, she won't let go of it, but if she did,
我们就可以离开 回到温暖的房♥子了
we could leave and go to our warm house.
抱歉 我是不是说出声了
Sorry, did I say that out loud?
护林员先生 是这样的
Mr. Ranger, here's the thing:
我们一家人拍过最好的照片
the best picture we've ever taken as a family
就在这个照相机上
is on this camera.
我需要这张照片来做节日贺卡
I need it to make holiday cards
因为我们前几年从来没发过贺卡
because we never sent them out the last couple years,
人们开始把我们从他们的送贺卡名单上除名了
and-and people are startin' to take us off their card-giving lists,
-而 而且 如果我们 -好的 好的
- and-and-and if we... - Sure, sure, sure, sure, sure.
-听着 我们经常看到这种情况 -真的吗
- Look, we see this all the time. - Really?
假的 我只是想阻止你再说下去
No. I just wanted to stop you from talking
-好让我能跟你们说件事 -什么事
- so I can tell you something. - Yeah?
你们得走了
You have to go.
落日后没有人能待在公园里
No one can be in this park after sunset.
好的 我们一会就走了
Yup, we'll-we'll be outta here in a jiff.
我马上就要把东西拿出来了
I'm about to crack this thing here.
现在就是落日 所以你们现在就得走
Well, it's sunset now, so you have to go right now.
这就是我工作的主要内容
This is like, the main part of my job.
这件事 还有清理厕所
Well, I mean, this and cleaning the bathroom.
我绝对有一直清理厕所
Which I definitely always do.
不带上照相机 我不会离开
Well, I'm not going anywhere without this camera.
-你们不走 -不
- You're not leaving? - No.
好 给你们第一次警告
Okay. So this is your first warning.
一共有多少次警告
Oh, how many warnings are there?
三次 我马上就要给第二次警告了
There's three, and we're nearing warning number two.
马上要来了
It's comin' around the bend.
来了 第二次警告
Here she comes, and second warning.
琳 也许我们要照他说的做
Lin, maybe just do what he says?
不行 鲍勃 我不能放开这个照相机
I can't, Bob. I can't let go of this camera.
第三次警告意味着我要拿走你们的公园通行证
Third warning means I gotta take away your park pass.
我们该有公园通行证吗
We were supposed to have a park pass?
我是指
I mean.
先生 你们没有公园通行证吗
Do you not have a park pass, sir?
我们有
Oh, no, we do.
我刚就是在想 我们另一个通行证
I was just thinking of another, pass that we have.
对 我们通行证太多了
Oh, yeah. We have so many passes.
-各种通行证 -我们全都有
- I, pass, pass, pass, pass. - We hike all the time.
-太多了防不胜防 -是啊
- Oh, so much. We love it. - Yeah.
你们让我说完
Well, you guys didn't let me finish.
我要拿走你的公园通行证
I'm gonna take away your park pass,
发给你一张票 你们要是不愿意跟我走
I issue you a ticket, and if you don't come willingly,
就是"拒绝配合公园护林人"
that's called, "Resisting a park ranger."
但谁能拒绝穿制♥服♥的人呢 抱歉
But who can resist a man in uniform? Sorry.
那样的话你就得交巨额罚款
So you're gonna have to pay a hefty fine,
你家人也会被清出公园
your family's gonna be escorted out of the park,
这可能不是结束高质量
and that's probably not the best way
家庭出游的好方法
to wrap up a quality family outing.
好了 第三次警告
Anyway, warning number three.
-琳 放手吧 -我
- Lin, please. - I, ...
我们能挠她痒痒吗
Do we have permission to tickle her?
我们可以吗
Do we have permission?!
琳 我知道这对你来说很重要
Lin, I know this means a lot to you,
但这里的护林人会让我们
but there's a ranger here who is gonna make us
支付巨额罚款 或许还能把你抬出去
pay a lot of money and also maybe carry you out?
或把我抬出去 我不太清楚
Or me out? I'm not sure which.
-看情况吧 -把我抬出去吧
- Let's play it by ear. - Please carry me out.
你能不能 我很抱歉 但是
Can you just, maybe, I'm sorry but,
-放手照相机吧 -不可能
- let go of the camera? - No way.
我可不能扔了我们的全家福
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表