Darn it.
-真的吗 -你自己看
- Seriously? - See for yourself.
但是我们听到你的口语了
But we've heard you,
你的西班牙语已经好多了
your Spanish has gotten way better.
你的皮肤也是 你最近是在去角质吗
And so has your skin. Are you exfoliating?
我和你们一样觉得生气
Hey, I'm as P.O.Ed about this as you guys.
真是糟透了
It's the worst.
你把每道题都写错了
You got, like, every question wrong.
等一下 你把这一题的答案擦掉了
Hold on a sec. You erased this answer
然后写了别的答案
and wrote something else.
还有这一题 这一题
And this one, and this one.
蒂娜 你是故意考砸的吗
Tina, did you purposely flunk this quiz
好让自己能继续听罗德里戈
so you don't have to stop listening to Rodrigo?
什么 才不是
What? No?
你选罗德里戈 而不是三个神投手
You're choosing Rodrigo over the Three Dunkateers?
真是难以置信 罗德里戈不是真的
I can't believe you. Rodrigo is not real.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do,
嫁给他 然后生个虚幻宝宝吗
marry him and have his not-real babies?
我不想当虚幻的舅舅
I don't want to be a not-real uncle.
我真的还没准备好
I'm not-real ready.
我知道罗德里戈不是真实的
I know Rodrigo's not real.
但是他给我的感觉是那么真实
But the way he makes me feel is real.
那不是真的 它就是盘磁带
It's not real. It's a tape.
在你出生前就有了
From before you were born.
罗德里戈的存在
Well, it's more real than our chance of
比我们能击中深水炸♥弹♥目标要真实多了
actually hitting that dunk tank target.
你说什么
What did you just say?
面对现实吧 露易丝 我们扔的都不准
Face it, Louise, none of us are good enough throwers
-没法让福旺德老师泡水里 -行啊
- to dunk Mr. Frond. - Wow. Okay.
如果你这么觉得
Well, if that's the way you feel,
那你明天就不该和我们去集♥会♥
maybe you shouldn't go to the fair tomorrow.
行啊 你们玩的时候我去图书馆好了
Fine. Maybe I'll just stay in the library during the fair
罗德里戈和我还能在磁带里扔飞盘
and Rodrigo and I can throw the Frisbee at the frickin' playa.
行 那我和吉恩扔福旺德 不带你
Fine. Gene and I will dunk Frond without you.
队名就叫两个神投手
But we'll be the Two Dunkateers
因为如果叫三个神投手
because it wouldn't make sense
却只有两个人就太扯了
to be the Three Dunkateers with only two people.
我理解你们要改名字
No, I totally get the need for the name change!
你为啥不赶紧和罗德里戈起开
Why don't you Rodri-go-on and get out of here?
我马上走
Okay, I will.
姐妹 兄弟 回见
Hermana, hermano.
我们真的要让她一个人去扔飞盘吗
Are we really losing our sister to some Frisbee-throwing,
就为了一个磁带上的冰棒男孩
Popsicle-eating boy on a cassette?
看起来是这样 咱们一直知道这一天会来的
Seems like it. We always knew it would end this way.
吉恩 我们得做些什么
Gene, we got to do something.
做什么 她根本不听我们的
How? She won't listen to us.
我有一个办法让蒂娜回心转意
I've got an idea how we can get through to Tina.
扇他一巴掌说"你清醒点"吗
Slap her and say, "Snap out of it"?
对谢尔就有用
It works for Cher.
这里有水 来这里拿水
Water here. Get your water from what some people
因为我们是集♥会♥上最酷的水站
are calling the coolest booth at the fair.
鲍勃 让纸杯正面朝外
Bob, make sure all the cups are facing out,
让孩子们能看到我写的酷言酷语
so the kids can see all the cool words I wrote on them.
正面朝外了
Cups are facing out.
不错不错
Well, we're bringing it.
现在该你叫卖♥♥了
Ball's in their court.
你为啥没戴帽子
Hey, why aren't you wearing the hat?
啊 我必须要戴吗
Oh, so I'm actually doing that?
赶紧戴上
Put it on.
再戴上无指手套
Now put on the fingerless gloves.
我可不戴
I'm not doing that.
你还不让我给你打耳洞
And you wouldn't let me pierce your ear.
你能不能好好合作 鲍勃
You got to work with me here, Bob.
彼得·派斯卡德罗也不扔我吗 好出乎意料啊
Peter Pescadero didn't dunk me? Shocker.
你还要因为这个哭吗 下一位
Oh, you gonna cry about it? Next.
赛斯·费尔德曼
Seth Feldman?
就你那个小胳膊
With those little twig arms,
面包棒你都扔不了
you couldn't dunk a breadstick.
福旺德先生变成小混混了
Mr. Frond has turned into a real dunk punk.
我好想扔他
I want to dunk him so bad.
蒂娜现在应该在图书馆
So, Tina should be in the library by now.
希望咱们临时的计划
Let's just hope our totally slapped-together plan
能奏效
does the trick.
好了 罗德里戈 开始播放
Well, Rodrigo, let's hit la playa.
你有泳装吗
Tienes tu traje de baño?
你有泳装吗
Do you have your bathing suit?
泳装 有的
Traje de baño, sí.
你有太阳镜吗
Tus lentes de sol? Your sunglasses?
太阳镜 有
Lentes de sol, sí.
那防晒油呢
Y tu aceite bronceador?
那防晒油呢
And your suntan oil?
有 我有很多很多的防晒油
Sí. Mucho, mucho aceite bronceador.
下一堂课
In the next lesson,
我们看向图书馆的窗外
look out the window of the library...
-怎么回事 -看到你的兄弟姐妹
-What the...? -...and notice your brother
正在投掷车那边
and sister near the dunk tank.
怎么用西班牙语说
How do you say, "I bailed on my siblings
"我为了一个磁带背叛了我的姐妹"呢
for a voice on a tape" In Spanish?
露易丝怎么在说话 她干了什么
What's Louise doing on here? What did she do?
快进
Fast-forwarding.
这香蕉没熟
Los plátanos se ven maduros.
这香蕉没熟
The bananas look ripe.
香蕉没熟
Such ripe plátanos.
葡萄也是
Y tambéin las uvas.
-葡萄也是 -葡萄
- So do the grapes. - Uvas.
你好 罗德里戈 是我 你的美国好朋友
Hey, Rodrigo, it's me, your American friend.
我今天就跟你俩在一起了
I'm gonna hang out with you guys all day.
让我站在你们俩中间唱歌♥吧
Here, let me stand in between you two and sing.
*啦啦啦啦啦啦啦*
* La, la, la, la, la, la, la. *
烦死了 快进
Oh, come on. Fast-forwarding.
来点芝士吗
Más queso?
好吧 我再来点芝士
Si, I'll take some more cheese.
不 鳄鱼吃掉了罗德里戈
Oh, no, an alligator
他死了
is eating Rodrigo and he died.
太可怕了
That's so sad.
罗德里戈的事我很抱歉 他的一生很充实
Hey, sorry about Rodrigo, but he lived a full life.
很健康 还有很多水果
So healthy, lot of fruit.
是这样 蒂娜
So, look Tina,
吉恩想让我告诉你
Gene wanted me to tell you something,
他真的非常
and it's that he really,
非常希望你去参加集♥会♥
really wants you to be at the fair.
就算吉恩和我奇迹般地打中了福旺德
Because even if somehow Gene and I miraculously dunk Frond,
如果你不在现场的话就没有意义
it won't matter 'cause you weren't there to see it.
我也不知道了 这都是吉恩说的
I don't know, it was just something Gene said.
-你觉得有效果吗 -看不出来
- You think it's working? - Can't tell.
我们要不要给她竖个中指
Should we give her the finger or...?
没戏了
Crap.
-下一个 -到我们了
- Next. -That's us.
记得 这些票代表着
All right, these tickets represent
我们的所有积蓄
all the money we have in the world.
还有我们在爸爸车座下面发现的所有零钱
And all the change we found under Dad's seat in the car.
是贝尔彻呀
Well, the Belchers.
麻烦把我手♥机♥给我
Can somebody hand me my phone?
我要看一下邮件
I'm gonna read my e-mails,
因为我绝对
'cause there's literally no chance
不可能下水
of going in the water right now.
而且我肯定有新邮件
And I definitely have e-mails.
我发给了你一份终极肉桂卷的配方
I sent you a recipe for the ultimate cinnamon rolls.
-吉恩 你先来 -好的
- Gene, you go first. - Okay.
我打中了吗
Did I do it?
要不我♥干♥脆把税也报了吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表