尊敬的市政厅议员富兰克林·威明顿
Honorable City Councilman Franklin Wilmington.
在公园里非法喂食鸽子 啧啧
Illegally feeding pigeons in the park. Tsk, tsk.
这没有违法 对吧
It's not illegal. Is it?
等我快速考到律师资格证后 我再回答你
Let me pass the bar real quick, and I'll get back to you.
没有人需要知道这件事
Nobody has to know about this.
这件事可以是我们和鸽子的秘密
It can stay between us and the pigeons.
如果你在垃圾桶投票上和我们合作
If you play ball on the trash can vote.
好了 走开 看看你们做了什么
All right. Shoo! Now look what you've done.
鸽子好不容易开始信任我
They were finally starting to trust me.
还是没帖子
Still no posts.
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
我也许该把一个垃圾桶装饰得像辛西娅
Maybe I should decorate a trash can to look like Cynthia.
这能让她知道我的厉害
That would show her.
还是别了吧
I mean, probably not?
你不想把自己垃圾桶超能力用在坏事上吧
You don't want to use your trash can powers for evil, do you?
是的 也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
真是太了不起了
That's so impressive.
我再快速看一眼
I'll just check real quick.
该死
Damn it.
听着 我们真不知道该准备什么母亲节礼物了
Look, we just really have no good ideas for Mother's Day gifts,
所以 如果你可以帮我们
so if you could just do us a solid...
你们知道辛西娅是我妻子 对吧
You know Cynthia's my wife, right?
拜托了 汤姆 汤姆
Come on, Tom, Tom.
夫妻间有时产生分歧不是更有利于夫妻关系吗
Isn't it healthy for couples to disagree sometimes?
让生活变得火♥辣♥
Keeps things spicy.
不 我们意见一致的时候好多了
No. It's way better that we're on the same page.
有一次 我短暂地思考了一下文身
One time, I briefly considered getting a tattoo
纪念我最喜欢的乐队311 家里气氛很不愉快
of my favorite band, 311, and it was unpleasant at home.
所以 辛西娅想我怎么投 我就怎么投
So, yeah, I'm gonna vote the way Cynthia wants me to.
这样我的生活更好过
It's better for my life that way.
我不想让你们空手而回
I don't want you guys to leave empty-handed.
有人想要制药公♥司♥的笔吗
Anyone want any pens from pharmaceutical companies?
你好啊 我第四喜欢的笔
Hello, favorite pen number four.
黄瓜呀 你在哪
Oh, cucumber. Where are you?
*我的心儿低沉*
* My heart has been coasting *
*自从上次帖子一别*
* Since the last posting *
*我不知道你是否在生长*
* Don't know if you're growing *
*没有办法能够得知*
* There's no way of knowing *
*你是否变成了沙拉一碗*
* Did you become salad? *
*这是我的歌♥谣*
* This is my ballad *
*我需要再次见到你*
* I need to see you again *
*我什么时候能再见到你*
* When will I see you again? *
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
-你在听我们说话吗 -有啊
- Were you even listening to us? - Yeah.
-继续说 -我刚刚在说
- Go on. - I was saying
该死的市政厅会议在十分钟后就开始了
the stupid city council meeting's in, like, ten minutes,
我们没为母亲节准备任何礼物
and we've got nothing for Mother's Day.
所以你是想做个贺卡吗
So, I guess you make a card?
该死 爸爸 你知道我江郎才尽了
Damn it, Dad! You know my game is off.
你的超级黄瓜呢 父亲大人
How's your super cool cucumber, Father?
我不知道 他没发
I don't know. He's not posting.
我没事
I-I'm fine.
我完全没事
I-I'm... I'm totally fine.
你可以发那个搬家纸箱
Maybe you could get into posts about moving boxes.
因为看起来有很多
Seemed like there were plenty of those.
搬家纸箱
Moving boxes.
搬家纸箱
Moving boxes!
真的吗 我以为这样太过了
Really? I-I feel like I'd be forcing it.
我要看看你的电脑
I need to see your laptop.
然后赶上那个会议
And we need to get to that meeting.
等下 妈妈在哪呢
Wait, where's Mom?
她在楼上 吃软糖休息
She's upstairs having a fudge break.
-这是上厕所的暗语吗 -我也不知道
- Is that bathroom talk? - I couldn't tell.
我只是说"想吃多长时间软糖都行"
I just said, "Fudge as long as you need to."
蠢驴辛西娅
Stupid Cynthia.
这软糖真好吃
Man, that's good fudge.
妈妈 软糖外带吧
Mom, make it a to-go fudge.
-我们要去赢选票了 -我帮你拿软糖
- We've got a vote to win. - I'll carry the fudge.
那我们就定了 临时提示牌
So, it's official. The temporary yield sign
会变成永久提示牌
will become a permanent yield sign.
暂时性决议
For now.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
这怎么是个好惊喜呢
How is this a good surprise?
妈妈 你先坐下
Mom, just sit.
网球俱乐部的小孩
Tennis club kids?
他们打扰我了看鸽子的时间
They disrupted my pigeon time.
-嗨 琳达 -回得好 妈妈
- Hello, Linda. - Good one, Mom.
不如我们把重点放到今天重要议题上
Why don't we turn our attention to the issue of the day:
垃圾桶改革
the trash can resolution.
辛西娅 你想说点什么吗
Cynthia, would you like to say a few words?
我必须说吗
Do I need to?
妈妈 你应该说点什么
Mom, you should say something.
我不想说
I don't want to.
我妈妈想说两句
My mom would like to say a few words,
如果法庭允许的话
if it pleases the court.
这不是法庭 不过说吧
This isn't a court, but sure.
这有什么意义
What's the point?
因为你要打败那些扫兴鬼
Because we got to beat the buzzkills.
-是啊 -快说吧 妈妈
- Yeah. - Come on, Mom.
好吧
All right, fine.
有麦克风吗 我该怎么说
Is there a microphone somewhere or...? What do I do?
你可以站在原地
You can just stay where you are
直接张嘴说
and use your mouth for talking.
好吧听着 我知道你们觉得
Okay, look, I know you don't think much
垃圾桶装饰没必要
of the trash can decoration.
而且没错 起初我觉得是傻乐呵
And-- and yeah, at first, I thought it was just dumb fun.
但知道吗 需要傻乐呵
But you know what? We need dumb fun.
尤其是当生活很操蛋的时候
Especially if things are crappy.
如果一件傻事既没有伤害到其他人
And if one dumb thing that's not hurting anybody
又能让大家笑对生活
can put a smile on one person's face,
那我觉得就值得
then it's worth it, I think.
再说谁想要在街角的
And who wants a fancy chain restaurant
-连锁餐厅呢 -我想要
- on that corner, anyway? - Me!
-不好意思 我不想要 -谢谢
- Sorry. Sorry. I don't. - Thank you.
我的发言结束了
I yield the rest of my time.
没有时间了 算了
There's no time-- Never mind.
-说得好 -很好
- That was great. - Nice.
-干得漂亮 -太优秀了
- Good job, Mom. - Way to go.
谢谢你琳达 但是完全没必要
Thank you, Linda. That was totally unnecessary.
我们能投票了吗
Can we vote now?
可以了
Yes, we can.
针对装饰垃圾桶的议题
On the matter of the trash can decorating resolution...
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
你好 本议会...
Hi there. This cou...
天啊 破纪录了
Wow. This is a record crowd.
大家来了 很有效
Look, they're coming. It's working.
好 回到投票的事
Okay. back to the voting.
-投票之前 -别捣乱了
- But before you do... - Oh, come on.
我们看看来的这些人
...let's look at all these people, huh?
他们来因为他们喜欢垃圾桶改造提议
They're here 'cause they love the trash can thing.
我听说有人免费送搬家纸箱是吗
I was told there would be free moving boxes?
对对对 但你不喜欢垃圾桶吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but don't you love that trash can?
沼泽路上的那个
The one on Harbor Road?
时不时装饰一下的那个
That gets decorated sometimes?
还行吧 我想
I mean, sure. I guess.
她超爱那个垃圾桶
She loves the can!
我猜这些人都想投票
And I'm assuming all these people vote.
告诉我你们都投票
Tell me you all vote.
-经常投 -我爱投票
- All the time. - I love to vote.
-说实话好久没投了 -行了行了
- It's been a while, to be honest. - Okay, okay.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表