现在新鞋重新放上去
And now these brand-new shoes are going on.
哈哈 瞧这双鞋
Ha, ha! Look at those shoes.
和我想象的一模一样
Just like I pictured them.
够我开心好一会儿了
I'm gonna be riding this high for a while.
我就不懂了
You know, I just don't understand.
谁会对我放的鞋不满
Who'd get mad at my shoes?
装饰垃圾桶就像那种弱智
Putting stuff on that trash can is just, like, a fun,
但有趣的传统 能让人开心一点
dumb tradition that makes people a little happier.
-比如生孩子 -妈 这很好啊
- Like childbirth. - Mom, this is great.
我们破坏了 不是
We vandalize-- I...
我是说我们装饰垃圾桶
I mean, put stuff on the trash can,
他们取下来 我们又放上去
they take it down, we put it up again.
这可能成为我们的事业
This could be our career.
等等 我们真的需要这家店吗
Wait, do we even need the restaurant?
-露易丝 -你说得对
- Louise. - You know, you're right.
他们还会取下来的
They're just gonna do it again.
我们得找到始作俑者
We got to find out who did this.
要是我现在过去 在那儿蹲守一会儿
If I go right now, kind of stake it out,
说不定能抓个现行 就地正♥法♥
I might catch them in the act. Red-handled.
等等 你要去蹲守垃圾桶
Wait. You're gonna stake out the trash can?
-对 你该有危机感了 -我可以为你留下
- Yeah. Keep up, Dad. - I'll stay if you want.
什么 你不需要吗 好的
No? You don't need me? Great.
能别动不动就出去吗
Stop leaving the restaurant.
你对这个店太执念了
You are obsessed with this place.
很快就回来 鲍勃
It'll be super quick, Bob.
九点上♥床♥ 九点半熄灯
In bed by 9:00, lights out by 9:30.
不 我们不是在蹲守垃圾桶
No, we're not staking out the trash can.
我们只是在看橱窗里的吸尘器
We're just window-shopping for vacuums.
那个看着不错
That's a nice one.
看那些配件
Look at those attachments.
孩子们 别 装样子就行了
Kids, no, no, just pretend.
好了 我随意地回头看看
Okay, I'm just gonna casually look over my shoulder.
没人 没人
Nobody's there, nobody's there.
妈妈 等我们抓到那个人
Mom, when we catch this person,
你带了什么东西能制♥服♥他
what'd you bring as far as subduing them?
渔网之类的吗
Some kind of fishing net, or what are we doing?
我什么也没带
I didn't bring anything.
好吧 我从店里拿了盐
Okay. I brought salt from the restaurant.
我们往他眼睛里撒然后坐在他身上
We throw it in their eyes and then we sit on them.
能给我点盐吗 我带了薯条
Hey, can I have some of that salt? I brought fries.
不 不用盐 等我们抓到他
No, no salt. When we catch them,
我们就好好教育教育他
we're gonna give them a good talking-to.
拳打和脚踢
With our fists and chest kicks.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
他朝垃圾桶过去了 准备
He's going towards it. Get ready.
预备 拿好盐
Stand down. Hold your salt.
就扔了个垃圾 就是个扔垃圾的
Just tossing trash. Just a tosser.
-抛弃垃圾的人 -看看那款无线的
- A litter quitter. - Look at that cordless one.
真不错 妈 那款在打折 你最爱折扣了
Ooh, la, la. Mom, it's on sale. You love sales.
我们不买♥♥吸... 确实不错
We're not getting a vac-- Ooh, that is nice.
有辆车停下来了 可能是凶手
Oh, a car's pulling up. That could be them.
-攻击那辆车 -不 别攻击那辆车
- Attack the car. - No. Not attack the car.
大货车 看不见了
Delivery truck. Now I can't see.
来吧 我们绕过去 快 快 快点
Come on, let's go around it. Go, go, go.
过马路要注意看两边 快
But look both ways, but go.
就是偷鞋子的
It's the shoe swiper.
你 住手
Hey, you! Stop!
离垃圾桶远点
Step away from the trash can.
搞什么
What the...?
辛西娅
Cynthia?
你好 琳达 在街上冲人♥大♥吼
Hello, Linda. Just yelling at people on the street
在你看来是很正常的事吗
like a normal person?
-妈 给你盐 -给她加点料
- Mom, salt. - Season her.
辛西娅 你就是那个拿走垃圾箱鞋的人吗
Cynthia, you're the one taking down our trash can shoes?
是的 你就是那个玩垃圾的人吗
I sure am. You're the one playing with trash?
你有什么毛病吗 辛西娅
What's your problem, Cynthia?
你对讨人喜欢的垃圾箱鞋有什么意见
What do you have against delightful trash shoes?
我是这块诱人且价值不菲
I'm the leasing agent for this valuable
的商业地♥产♥的租赁代理人
and attractive commercial property,
我正在谈一个大客户
and I'm trying to bring in a serious business.
你知道谁对这块地感兴趣吗
Do you know who's interested in this space?
椒盐脆饼王国
Pretzel Kingdom.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my. - Whoa.
椒盐脆饼王国 那个连锁店吗
Pretzel Kingdom? The soft pretzel chain?
对 我们这个社区终于要有连锁店了
Yes. We'd finally be getting a chain in this neighborhood,
我可不想这些愚蠢的玩意儿吓跑他们
and I don't want to scare them off with that foolishness.
-我们镇要有椒盐脆饼王国了吗 -吉恩
- We'd be a Pretzel Kingdom town? - Gene.
琳达 你应该希望人气商家入驻才是
Linda, you should want to bring in desirable businesses,
因为这对你的生意有好处
because it'd be good for your business.
我的生意不关你的事
Hey, my business is none of your business.
请问 你说的是椒盐脆饼王国
Question: is this the full Pretzel Kingdom
的旗舰店还是快捷店
or a Pretzel Kingdom Express?
-吉恩 -旗舰店
- Gene. - Full.
-我的乖乖 -蒂娜 闭嘴
- Good lord. - Tina, shush.
听着 什么都不能阻止我
Listen, nothing's gonna stop me
把这个垃圾桶
from decorating this trash can
装扮成一个小人 不能
to make it look like a little person. Nothing.
但那是破坏公物 影响市貌
But it's vandalism. It's defacing public property.
不对 是提升市貌
No, it's add-facing public property.
我甚至可以让它有张脸 那就是真的"貌"了
'Cause I might add a face if I feel like it.
-我还是比较喜欢"破坏公物" -露易丝
- Let's call it vandalism. - Louise, shushies.
你尽管贴好了 我会马上撕下来
Well, whatever face you put up, I'm gonna take right down.
那我就迅速再贴上去
Well, then, I'm gonna put it right back up again.
我会坚持装扮这个垃圾桶
I will never stop putting fun things on this trash can
直到我死那一天
until the day I die.
可能死于破伤风 因为摸了那些垃圾
Of tetanus, probably, from touching all that trash.
别碰它 这里将成为椒盐脆饼王国
Leave it alone. This will be a Pretzel Kingdom.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了 抱歉
I just got chills. Sorry.
我也是 抱歉
Me, too. Sorry.
然后有人评论说
And then someone else commented
那根黄瓜已经熟了
that the cucumber was ripe,
但我觉得还早得很
but it clearly had more ripening to do,
我差点就评论了
and I almost commented that,
-但我没有 -天啊
- but then I didn't. - Sheesh.
你还说我的故事长
You tell me my stories are long.
做得怎么样了
How's it going here?
海盗帽就快做好了
This pirate hat is really coming together.
-用订书机 -我喜欢
- With staples. - I love it.
我这边海盗的鹦鹉也快上色好了
And I'm almost done coloring the pirate's parrot.
我用了紫色 因为我们只有这个颜色
I went with purple, 'cause that's what we had.
这会是个非常有趣的垃圾桶
Ooh, this is gonna be one fun garbage can.
海盗
Pirates.
干得好 孩子们 接招吧 扫兴的人
Good work, kids. Take that, you buzzkills.
我们会打败你的
We're gonna beat you.
我做的这把剑绝对不是小鸡鸡
And this sword I made is definitely not a wiener.
就是小鸡鸡
It's a wiener.
真好看
Oh, that's beautiful.
全家齐上阵就是不一样
Look what we can do as a family.
-拿走咯 -什么
- I'll be taking those. - What?
-喂 -洛根
- Hey. - Logan!
我妈给了我十块钱干这个 再见
My mom paid me ten bucks. See ya!
她现在是雇了手下了吗
Now she's got people working for her?
战争开始了
This is war.
*战争开始了*
*This is war*
*事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾*
*On the trash, not in the trash*
*战争开始了*
*This is war*
*事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾*
*On the trash, not in the trash*
*战争开始了*
*This is war*
*事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾*
*On the trash, not in the trash*
"向那位给垃圾桶戴棒球帽的人致敬
"Hats off to whoever put that baseball hat
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表