我 我还没绞肉
I-I haven't ground the meat yet.
我可以做牛肩小排 不做汉堡了
Instead of burgers I could do chuck steaks.
我们曾经有个代课老师叫查克·史戴克斯
We had a substitute teacher named Chuck Steaks once.
-还有红酒 -对 我们的酒够吗
- and wine. - Right, wine. do we have enough?
楼上有好几瓶
Yeah, we got a few bottles upstairs.
还有一些存货
Plus the backup bottles.
还有紧急存货
Plus the emergency backup bottles.
还有秘密紧急...
Plus the secret emergency...
看起来没问题
Sounds like we're good.
桌边服务才是今晚的重头戏
The real gold is in table-side services,
将有我和吉恩提供
which could be provided by Gene and myself.
玫瑰 糖果 收小费的小夜曲 等等
Roses, candy, serenades for tips, et cetera.
这我得想想 谁来收拾餐桌呢
Don't know about that, plus who would bus tables?
我是喜欢收拾的 老爸
You know I love getting my bus on, Dad,
-但今天我要去参加苔米的派对 -我们来
- but I'm going to Tammy's party. - We'd cover it,
到时候你们忙着赚钱
and you'd be making so much money,
根本无暇顾及我们收拾得有多差
you wouldn't even notice how bad we are at busing.
-这就对了 -就这么决定了吗 各位
- That's the spirit. - Are we doing this, people?
今晚要赚那些没去处的傻情侣的钱了吗
Are we making some dumb desperate love money tonight?
就这么办
Yeah, let's do it.
我觉得开心汉堡店的名字
Now, I don't think the name Bob's Burgers
和今晚的计划不太搭
works with the new concept.
要不今晚改叫鲍勃餐厅
Maybe for the night we're Bob.
-或者汉堡餐厅 -或者欲望餐厅
- Or Bugers. - Or Urge.
欲望 挺新潮的感觉
Urge. It's kind of edgy.
欲望 人人都有
Yay, Urge. Everybody's got 'em.
我的治疗师说有些是好的
My therapist says some are good
有些非常正常
and some are perfectly normal,
但我应该要克制
but I should stop bringing them up.
好了 大家去干活
Okay, everybody, get to work.
我和吉恩去宣传
And Gene and I will get the word about Urge out.
欲望宣泄
The wordge.
*欲望 欲望*
* Urge Urge *
*欲望餐厅*
* Is the wordge *
*欲望餐厅*
* Wordge *
没订到座吗
快来欲望餐厅吧
*欲望 欲望*
* Urge Urge *
*欲望餐厅*
* Is the wordge *
*汉堡店大改造*
* They're makin' it swanky *
*终将全变成钞票*
* It's money in the bank-y *
*欲望 欲望餐厅*
* Urge is the wordge. *
看起来真棒
Wow. It looks amazing.
在这给我个戴假发的篮球我都能坠入爱河
I'd fall in love with a wig on a basketball in here.
吉恩 我有点希望你不要这么穿
Gene, I kind of wish you weren't dressed like that.
-他是搞气氛来的 -是啊 他是丘比特
- It's a mood maker. - Yeah, he's Cupid.
你的T恤用来做尿布正好 爸爸
And your T-shirt makes a great diaper, Dad.
泰迪 谢谢你帮忙
Teddy, thanks for all your help.
明天见
And, see you tomorrow?
-为什么 -今晚 我们...
- Whoa. Why? - Well, tonight we're...
只招待情侣
kind of just for couples.
我是说... 七 八 九
I mean... seven, eight, nine.
有一张单独的凳子
There's an odd number of stools,
我可以一个人坐
so I can be the one single.
有个人我想和他多处处
Plus I can spend some time with someone
想更了解他 那就是我
I'd like to get to know better. Me.
你一直都在自己眼皮底下
You've been under your own nose the whole time.
糟糕 琳 我俩的情人节
Oh, crap. Lin, our valentines.
没事 我们今晚晚点过
It's okay, we'll do 'em later tonight, right?
-到时我们将成为发光的富豪 -动员时间
- When we're rich and gorgeous. - Okay, pep talk.
妈妈 爸爸 过来点 我爱你们 但是...
Mom, Dad, bring it in. I love you, but...
-别给我搞砸了 -在理
- don't mess this up. - Okay. That was fair.
好了 现在只等人进来了
All right, now people just have to come.
-行了 关门吧 -再等等吧
- Okay, let's close. - We gave it a shot.
不错啊
Oh, cute.
你们好 里面请
Hello, hi, come on in.
天呐 我们是高端成功的餐厅了
Oh, my God, we're a fancy, successful restaurant.
你好啊牛小排 "你好鲍勃"
Hey there, chuck steak. "Hiya, Bob."
你声音很低沉很性感嘛 牛小排
Cool deep voice, chuck steak.
"你要把我绞碎吗"
"So, you gonna grind me up or what?"
不 今晚你是定食里的牛排
No, because you're gonna be a steak on a prix fixemenu.
"定价套餐" 我就知道你会高兴
"Prix fixe?" I thought you'd be excited.
我能叫你排排吗 "也许吧"
Can I call you Chuck? "Maybe."
欢迎光临欲望餐厅
So, welcome to Urge.
不用在意隔壁
Don't mind the couple on the other side
用隔板隔开的情侣
of the privacy partition.
你们比他们靓多了
You're way hotter than them.
我可没有对他们说同样的话
And, no, I did not say that to them, too.
-你们更靓 -有座就行
- You're hotter. - Happy to be anywhere.
某人忘记预订餐厅了
Someone forgot to make a reservation.
订餐是我的职责吗
Oh, like it's my job?
我是职业餐厅预订员吗
Am I a professional restaurant reservationist?
不是 我是职业医生
No, I'm a professional doctor.
别给我整那套 老娘也是医生
Don't "I'm a doctor" Me. I'm a doctor, too.
我们都是医生 行了吧
Okay, so we're both doctors. God.
要喝点什么呢
So, What about a drink?
大杯红酒如何
A couple of large wines?
-好 -您呢
- Sure. - And for you?
给这位女士来一朵纸玫瑰吧 先生
Folded paper rose for the lady, sir?
好 来一朵
Yeah, I-I'll take one.
你们的爱只值一朵玫瑰吗
Oh, you're only one rose in love?
-不是 我们可能值两朵吧 -两朵
- No, we're probably at a two? - Two?
-我是说四朵 -我就说嘛
- I-I mean four. - I could tell.
*我在为你们唱小夜曲*
* I'm serenading you with my voice *
*我喷了点口水 不好意思*
* I just spat a little, i'm sorry. *
天呐 这歌♥真不错
Oh, my God, I love that song.
给点小费不为过
It's so tip-worthy.
- 麻烦放在纸尿裤里 -吉恩 别
- In the diaper, please. - Gene, no.
这里就是欲望餐厅么
This is Urge?
-雨果 鲍勃 雨果来了 -他来干嘛
- Oh, Hugo. Bob, Hugo's here. - Why?
我就觉得这个地址眼熟得有点诡异
I thought the address looked familiar, in a bad way.
变动挺大的啊 鲍勃
Lot of changes, Bob.
-还好吧 -你好
- Not that many. - Hello.
你好 鲍勃 我看出你敬重的眼神中
Hello. Bob, I see the look of fear and respect
带有一丝恐惧 别紧张
in your eyes, but relax.
今晚我只是一位情人节来就餐的性感顾客
I'm here as a sexy Valentine's diner,
不是性感卫生检查官了
not a sexy health inspector.
这么说你有对象了 居然
So you have a date? Somehow?
谢丽尔约我在这儿见面
Cheryl is meeting me here.
鲍勃 琳达 我恋爱了
Bob, Linda, I'm in love.
爱上了我妈给我描述的她
With my mother's description of her.
真好 就坐那边如何
That's nice. why don't you sit over there?
不太妙
Okay, this isn't great.
我们多加了几张桌子
We've got extra tables and I'm pretty sure
而且肯定还违反了一些别的规定
we're violating a bunch of codes.
没事 他说他只是来吃饭的
No, he says he just wants to have dinner.
他爱上了某位可怜的女士
He's in love with some poor lady.
行吧 那就给他上酒 越多越好
All right, just bring him wine with a lot of wine in it.
是第一次约会吗
So, a first date?
我觉得挺适合送纸玫瑰的
Sounds like a paper rose situation to me.
我给你往外拿 你说停就停
I'm gonna keep handing you roses, you just say when.
情人节的第一个约会吧
First date on Valentine's, huh?
我也差不多
It's kind of what I'm doing.
要说的话 我这边还挺顺利
And it's going pretty well, if I do say so.
好了 15朵玫瑰 一共15美元
Okay, 15 roses, that'll be $15.
什么 不要 一朵足够了
What? No, one rose is plenty.
那要来15首歌♥吗 开始了
And 15 songs? Here we go.
各位 欢迎来到我的抗♥议♥情人节派对
Guys, welcome to my Anti-Valentine's Day party.
看看 黑色气球 黑色炸玉米片
Check it out: black balloons, black tortilla chips,
还有我的黑色眼影
and black eye shadow on moi.
-你的发根也是黑色的 -乔丝玲
- And your roots are black. - Jocelyn.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表