剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
every bit as red as yours. Do you recall, Marilla?
但是当她长大后
But when she grew up,
变成了非常漂亮的褐色
it darkened to a real handsome auburn.
如果你的头发也这样我不会惊讶的
I wouldn't be a mite surprised if yours did, too.
哦 Lynde夫人 你给了我希望
Oh, Mrs. Lynde, you've given me hope!
我会一直记着你是个好人
I shall always remember that you are a benefactor...
我们该走了 Rachel
We should run along, Rachel.
谢谢你的好心
Thank you for your graciousness.
当然
Of course.
她表述的方式很古怪
She has a queer way of expressing herself.
就好像被迫似的
Forcible like.
我的道歉还不错吧 是吗?
I apologized pretty well, didn't I?
我想过既然我必须得做 我就做得彻底点
I thought since I had to do it, I might as well do it thoroughly.
你确实很彻底 很好
You did it thoroughly, all right.
我希望以后你要控制好脾气
I hope you'll try to control your temper better in the future.
我会的 绝对会的
I will. I absolutely will.
虽然道歉是我新的爱好
Although apologizing is my new favourite thing.
我会证明自己值得被收养的 Cuthbert小姐
I'm going to prove myself worthy of staying, Miss Cuthbert.
我一直在想一连串的事情
I've been making a list in my head
尽我所能对你们有用
of all the ways I might be useful to you both.
除了干屋子里的杂物以外
And in addition to the indoor chores,
我也确定我可以在户外帮忙干活
I'm sure I can help with the outdoor chores, too.
我比看起来更强壮
I'm much stronger than I look. It isn't too...
你雇用了一位男孩?
You hired a boy?
但是我还没结束试用期
But I haven't even finished my trial yet.
同时这些活必须得有人做
There's work needs to be done either way.
你在这会呆多久?
How long will you be here?
你好 你一定是Anne
Allô. You must be Anne.
带E的Anne 我叫Jerry
With an E. Je m'appelle Jerry.
Jerry Baynard 很高兴见到你
Jerry Baynard. Nice to meet you.
Baynard 有勇无谋
Baynard. Foolhardy.
什么?
Pardon?
你的姓氏的意思是鲁莽或者有勇无谋
Your surname means reckless or foolhardy.
查理曼大帝甚至给他的马取名为Baynard
Charlemagne even named his impossible horse Baynard.
我不知道他 查理曼大帝
I don't know him... Charlemagne.
当然你不知道 他死了有好几百年
Of course you don't. He died hundreds of years ago.
那么你现在住在这里? 是的
So you living here now? Yes.
也许 我不知道
Probably. I... I don't know!
这里很漂亮
Pretty here.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
我不记得你是从孤儿院来的
I don't remember you from the orphanage...
不 我住在城里 一个大家庭
No, no, I live in town. Big family.
我们有间小商店 但是家里人太多
We have a small shop, but with so many...
我们其中一些人必须工作
some of us must work.
嗯 如果你来自个大家庭
Well, if you come from such a large family,
也许你应该知道
it may trouble your conscience
你正在替代我的位置
to know that you are displacing my own position
就在我第一个可能会收养我的家庭里
in my very first potential family.
我被雇佣直到收割结束 所以
I am hired through harvest, so...
我不认为Cuthberts会需要你 如果我留下的话
I don't think the Cuthberts will need you if I stay.
实际上 如果你把叉子递给我
In fact, if you hand me your pitchfork,
我会很乐意完成你的工作
I'll be happy to finish your task.
你怎么回事? 你
What's your problem? You.
你是我的麻烦
You're my problem.
我就做自己该做的
All I'm doing is my job.
你应该做什么呢?
What are you supposed to be doing?
我的道歉非常成功
My apology was an unmitigated success.
Lynde夫人已经满意了
Mrs. Lynde was very pleased.
Rachel Lynde不用你担心
It's not Rachel Lynde that you need to worry about.
嗯 Cuthbert小姐似乎也很开心
Well, Miss Cuthbert seemed pleased, too.
现在我们聊聊
Now you're talking.
这会让Marilla的想法软化
It'll ease Marilla's mind...
而我有了帮手
that I've got help.
Matthew 你确定你还希望我留下来?
Matthew... are you sure you still want me to stay?
情况是这样
The thing of it is,
Marilla不会承认
and Marilla won't admit this,
但是她也在变老
but she's getting older, too.
我马上进屋去
I'll go right in!
很好
That's a good idea.
Hey, hey.
你好 Matthew William
Good day to you, Matthew. William.
查看一下四周? 有什么我该了解的?
Checking the perimeter? Anything I should know about?
我想和你聊聊关于你的新...收获
I wanted to talk to you about your new... acquisition.
新的?
New?
Nova Scotia孤儿院那女孩
The orphan girl from Nova Scotia.
有传言称你要收养那女孩
Word in town has it that you're keeping the girl.
嗯
Well...
我们会决定好的 那没错
we're pretty well decided, that's true enough.
我想知道Marilla和那女孩是否可以来做客
I wonder if Marilla and the girl could come to call.
她叫Anne
Her name's Anne.
那女孩
The girl.
那是你的邻居
And that's... that's real neighbourly of you.
我想她和你的Diana
Uh, I'm guessing that she and your Diana...
她们差不多年纪
they're about the same age.
在我们决定我们的孩子你的Anne是否允许有联♥系♥之前
Before we permit our children to associate with your Anne,
我的妻子和我需要确信
my wife and I need to assure ourselves
她不会带坏她们
that she won't corrupt their good natures
或者有什么不好的影响
or exert any negative influence.
我相信你可以理解这个
I'm sure you can understand.
哦 我理解
Oh, I... I understand.
很好
Very good.
那就约明天下午喝茶? 明天下午茶
Afternoon tea tomorrow? tea tomorrow.
很好 再见
Excellent. Good day to you.
你有个喝茶的邀请
You've got an invitation to tea...
明天下午
tomorrow afternoon.
Barry家的邀请
Barry's.
他们想见见Anne
They want to meet Anne.
我还做完衣服呢
I haven't finished the dress.
她不能穿成这样出去 哦天哪
She can't go wearing that. Oh, my heavens.
谁是Barrys家 为何他们要见我?
Who are the Barrys and why do they want to meet me?
那是我们的邻居 一个很体面的家庭
Our neighbours. A very respectable family.
纽扣 你要规规矩矩
Hem. Buttons. You'll want to be on your best behaviour.
为什么?
But why?
他们有两个女儿 很有教养
They have two little girls who are very well mannered.
她们需要帮助?
Do they... need help?
Diana是个
Diana is the girl...
和你差不多年龄的女孩 如果你留下来
nearest your age. If you stay here,
也许你们会成为朋友
perhaps you two will become friends.
一个真正的朋友
A real friend.
放开我 放开我
Let go! Let go of me!
闭嘴 我认真的
Shut it! I mean it.
去拿来
Go get it.
把她按下 求你了 别 别
Hold her down. Please... don't! Don't!
闭嘴
Stop talking.
猜猜如何 Cordelia公主
Guess what, Princess Cordelia.
我们讨厌你和你的那些故事
We're sick of you and your stupid stories!
愚蠢的故事 全是撒谎
Stupid stories! Liar!
这小老鼠太吵人了
This little mousey made too much noise.
吱吱 吱吱 吱吱 吱吱 吱吱
Squeak Squeak squeak... Squeak Squeak squeak...
但是它终于被抓住了
But then it got caught in a trap.
所以现在 不再吱吱了
So now... no more squeaking.
所以现在开始你要闭嘴
So shut your face from now on.
我们走
Let's go.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只有需要说话时才开口
Speak only when spoken to.
没有惊人的演讲
No startling speeches.
Anne? 你怎么了?
Anne? What's wrong?
你病了吗?
Are you ill?
没有 Cuthbert小姐
No, Miss Cuthbert.
我很好 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry.
我会像老鼠一样安静的
I'll be quiet as a mouse.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表