剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Haven't I been of help to you? Please don't leave me here.
你不是亲属 我有足够多的亲人了
You're not kin. I got enough kin.
你要带她回去 这就是结果
You're taking her back and that's final.
抱歉 没东西摔破
I'm so sorry! Nothing's broken.
现在你不会收养我了
Oh, you'll never keep me now.
我从未打算要收养你
I was never going to keep you.
我会准时回来泡茶的
I'll be back in time for tea.
Anne...
再见 Cuthbert先生
Goodbye, Mr. Cuthbert.
我 没有说我会雇佣一个男孩
I, uh... didn't say I'd hire a boy
为了把你踢掉
to be rid of you.
我总希望你能够留下来
It was in hopes that you could stay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我永远不会忘记的
I'll never forget you.
多保重
You take care now...
“Anne带着E”
...Anne with an E.
哦 天哪
Oh, for heaven's sake.
我兄弟是位可笑的男人
My brother is a ridiculous man.
我想他很有爱心 很有同情心
I think he's lovely. He's ever so sympathetic,
而且他似乎不在意我说很多的话
and he didn't seem to mind how much I talked.
实际上 他似乎很喜欢这样
In fact, he seemed to like it.
我一见到他就觉得他好像是亲人
I felt he was a kindred spirit as soon as ever I saw him.
你们两个都是怪物 我很确定
You're both queer enough, that's for sure and certain.
我下决心要享受这段旅行
I've made up my mind to enjoy this drive.
只一直是我的经验就是你能够几乎一直享受一些事情
It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy something
如果你坚定这样的想法
if you make up your mind firmly that you will.
当然 你必须有坚定的想法
Of course, you must make up your mind firmly.
我想这是你和我相似的地方
I believe this is something you and I have in common.
我希望我是一只海鸥 它们是最自♥由♥的鸟儿
I wish I was a seagull. They're the most carefree of all the birds,
你说呢?
don't you think?
快看
Look.
那是野玫瑰 粉色是否是最让人迷惑的颜色?
Wild roses! Isn't pink just the most bewitching colour?
我喜欢粉色 但是我不能戴着它
I love it, but I can't wear it.
红发的人不能戴粉色 即使想想也不行
Redheaded people can't wear pink, not even in the imagination.
你知道有人在她小时候头发是红色的
Do you know of anybody whose hair was red when she was young,
但是当她长大后会变成另外的颜色?
but got to be another colour when she grew up?
我不认为会这样
I shouldn't think it likely.
有一个希望破灭了
There's another hope gone.
我一辈子都是希望破灭的坟地
My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.
我曾在一本书上读过这样的句子
I read that sentence in a book once,
当我对事情失望的时候我就会这么说的来安慰自己
and I say it to comfort myself whenever I'm disappointed in anything.
我不知道这安慰是从哪里来的
Don't see where the comforting comes in, myself.
因为听起来很浪漫
Because it sounds so romantic,
似乎我是故事书里面的女英雄
as if I were a heroine in a storybook.
你一定上过学 不是个好主意
You must've gone to school. Not a great deal,
虽然当我回孤儿院的时候去过
although I went recently when I was back at the asylum.
我爱学校 但是当我在一个家庭有那么多是要做
I love school, but when I'm in a household with so much to attend to,
照顾孩子们 煮饭还有家务事 学校不是个选择
the children and the cooking and the chores, it just wasn't an option.
Green Gables这么与世隔绝有原因吗?
Is there a reason why Green Gables is so secluded?
原因?
A reason?
我家族不太会闲聊
My family wasn't inclined toward idle chatter.
你非常想念你的父母吗?
Do you miss your parents terribly?
他们活得很好 基♥督♥徒的生活
They lived good, Christian lives.
你不能怨恨上帝带他们回家
You can't begrudge God for bringing them home.
我不这么认为
I suppose not.
你不这么认为?
You suppose not?!
为何你发现自己是个孤儿?
Why is it you find yourself an orphan?
碰巧当我是婴儿时
It happened when I was an infant.
我很乐意了解是怎么回事 如果你愿意告诉我
I'd like to know the circumstances, if you've a mind to tell them.
我不介意讲故事的
I don't mind telling stories.
某个很遥远的地方
Somewhere in a far off land,
那个地方我记不得名字了
in a place whose name I do not care to remember,
一位绅士活得不太久
a gentleman lived not long ago,
一位拿着长矛 穿着古代盔甲
one of those with a lance and ancient shield on a shelf
养了一匹瘦马和一条猎狗
who keeps a skinny nag and a greyhound for racing...
你竟敢这么讲?
How dare you?
什么? 你把我当傻子了?
What? do you take me for a fool?
这只是比我自己好的多的故事
It's just it's a much better story than mine.
我不要你讲什么故事 我要你说你自己的故事
I didn't ask for any story, I asked for yours.
如果你不讲实话 那我也不想听别的
If you can't tell the truth, then I have no time for you.
如果你让我说关于自己的故事
If you'll let me tell you what I imagine about myself,
你会发现很有意思的
you'll find it ever so much more interesting.
希望有些不一样的事情
Wishing something is different than it is will not make it so.
实话永远别说
Truer words were never spoken.
我父母叫Walter 和Bertha Shirley
My parents were Walter and Bertha Shirley.
他们新婚不久 他们非常贫穷
They were newlyweds, and they were poor as church mice.
当我三个月大时他们生病死了
They died of a fever when I was three months old.
所以自从我记事情开始就不断被领养
So I've been earning my keep for as long as I can remember.
我想我还是幸运的
And... I suppose I was lucky that I was placed out
没有一直留在孤儿院
instead of staying in the asylum.
我永远不理解
I never understood it.
如果孩子是负担的话 为何人们还要生这么多孩子?
If children are such a burden, then why do people have so many of them?
尽管 我永远没有那样的机会感到很羞愧
Nevertheless... it's a shame I'll never have the opportunity.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
独自一个人
To be one.
Anne!
别过来! 回去!
No! Go home!
回家去
Go home!
哦 天哪
Oh, my Lord!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
安静 哦 天哪
Shhh. Oh, dear Lord!
我没事 给你
I'm fine. Here you are. Oh, oh, oh, oh.
安静 没事 没事的 Belle
Shhh. It's all right. It's all right, Belle.
不用担心了 Belle
There's no need to worry anymore, Belle.
Belle? 这是它的名字
Belle? That's her name.
那算是个冒险吗?
Wasn't that an adventure?
算得上吗
Wasn't it just.
你确定没事 是的
You're sure you're all right? Mm hmm.
哦
Oh.
你很冷静
You were very level headed.
我已经早习惯骚动了
I'm used to a ruckus.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我的天 你是今天我最没想到的人
My, my, you're the last folks I was looking for today,
但是我很高兴见到你
but I'm real glad to see you.
你好吗 Anne?
And how are you doing, dear Anne?
我很好 谢谢
I'm well enough, thank you.
你来这里干嘛 Cuthbert小姐?
What brings you by, Miss Cuthbert?
实际上是这样 Spencer夫人
The fact is, Mrs. Spencer,
某个环节出了点问题
there's been a queer mistake somewhere
而我过来看看是咋回事
and I've come over to see where it is.
Matthew和我传话给你给我们从孤儿院带一个男孩来
Matthew and I sent word for you to bring us a boy from the asylum.
我们告诉了你兄弟Robert我们想要个男孩
We told your brother Robert to tell you we wanted a boy.
Marilla Cuthbert, 你没这么说过
Marilla Cuthbert, you don't say so.
Robert通过他的女儿Nancy
Why, Robert sent word through his daughter Nancy
说你们要的是女孩
that you wanted a girl.
哦 那个Nancy是个轻浮的人
Oh, that Nancy is a terrible flighty thing.
我经常责备她的没疏忽
I've often had to scold her for her heedlessness.
对此我非常抱歉
I'm dreadfully sorry about this.
这是我们的不对
It was our own fault.
我们应该亲自告诉你
We should've come to you ourselves,
这么重要的事情不应该传话的
and not left an important message to be handed along by word of mouth.
然而事情已经发生
However, the mistake has been made and
唯一可做的就是纠正错误
the only thing to do is to set it right.
我想孤儿院可以要她回去 可以吗?
I suppose the asylum will take her back, won't they?
我想可以
I suppose.
但是也许不必要让她回去
But it might not be necessary to return her.
我的邻居Blewett小姐 刚还和我讲
My neighbour, Mrs. Blewett, was just saying to me
她承担不了她那大家庭
she's overburdened by her large family
她希望有个女孩可以帮忙
and she wishes she'd sent for a girl to help.
Anne会做得很好的
Anne will do nicely.
我称之为天意
I call this positively providential.
我们打电♥话♥给她看看,我肯定她会同意
We'll call on her and see. I'm sure she'll agree.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表