剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Why?! So you can banish me whenever you feel like it?!
现在我独自生活了
I am my own family now.
我可以随心所欲
And i am all i need!
Anne 诗歌♥朗诵! 售卖♥♥诗歌♥朗诵!
Anne-- poems! Poems for sale!
不 等等 Anne 听着
No, wait, wait. Anne, listen.
我来找你 这一路上
I-i've come for you. I came all this way--
哦 那么盛气凌人 因为我也一样 那是被迫的
Oh, bully for you. Because so did i! And not by choice.
我不得不一路这样子因为你们不要我
I had to come all this way because you didn't want me!
我要你的 Anne 我们要你的
I do want you, anne. We do.
如果你放过我我会很感激的
I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone.
求你了
Please.
求你了 请求我?
Please. Please?
哦 我会给你一个“请求”的
Oh, i'll give you a "please."
请帮个忙放过我
Please have the decency to let me be!!!
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem here?
是的 确实有 这男人在骚扰你吗?
Yes, there is. Is this man bothering you?
不 没有
No, no...
我们没事
We're fine.
这个男人确实在困扰我
This man is indeed bothering me.
那就是了 我们没事 她是我的女儿
That so. We're fine. She's my daughter.
Whoa...
嗯 你去接她够久的
Well, it certainly took you long enough to fetch her!
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry to...
让你担心了 marilla
Cause you worry, marilla.
你好 cuthbert小姐
Hello, miss cuthbert.
你好 Anne
Hello, anne.
很高兴你回来
It's nice to see you back.
把你的东西放到你房♥间去 我会准备晚餐
Please take your things up to your room. I'll get supper on.
我们吃简单一点的晚餐 不用你帮忙了
We're having a simple supper. I won't need your help.
你准备好后下楼来
Just come down when you're ready.
好的 cuthbert小姐
Yes, miss cuthbert.
嗯 那一会楼下见
Well, i'll see you downstairs.
你要装鸡蛋的盘子吗?
You'll be wanting the egg cups?
是的
Yes, please.
你把要洗的衣服拿下来了吗?
Did you bring your laundry down?
是的 cuthbert小姐
Yes, miss cuthbert.
请准备吐司
Please attend to the toast.
借过
Excuse me.
当然
Of course.
放到桌子上去 谢谢
On the table, thank you.
我会出门
I'll be out, uh...
根据今天的土豆粮仓
By the potato barns today.
我会让Jerry去铁匠铺
I might send jerry to the smithy with the bay for shoes.
我会给他准备好打包午餐
I'll pack him a lunch.
好的
Alright.
那好的
Alright, then.
那是多么可怕belle
It was so awful, belle.
当我再次看到孤儿院 你不能想象我的害怕
When i saw the orphanage again, you can't imagine my dread.
而现在我回来了
And now i'm back,
但是我不确定
But i'm not so sure...
你回来了?
You're back?
你怎么敢溜进来偷听我的私人交谈?
How dare you sneak around listening to my private conversation?
我没听到 我在睡觉
I wasn't listening, i was sleeping.
那么你偷懒而且窥视 最晚回家太晚了
So you're lazy and a snoop. It was too late to go home last night.
有那么多的活要干 因为Cuthbert先生离开了 他一直在找你
There was so much work, because mr. Cuthbert was away. Looking for you.
那你听到了我说什么没有?
What all did you hear me say?
为何我要在意你和一匹马说的话?
Why would i care what you say to a horse?
我需要咖啡 我进去要一杯
I need coffee. I'm going in to ask.
你为何拿着那盘子? 我
Why do you have that plate? I--
小心他们也会说你是小偷
Careful. They'll call you a thief too.
不 不会 是Cuthbert小姐昨天给我的 当时她心不在焉的样子
No, no, the lady brought it to me yesterday, when she was distraite.
当然为何大家都担心你 我很奇怪
Why anyone would worry over you is a mystery for sure.
Ah!
Hey.
啊 你真聪明 Anne
Ah... You're so smart, anne.
我永远不会想到通过卖♥♥诗歌♥去赚火车票钱
I never would've thought to sell poems for train fare.
而你及时回家又可以参加教堂野餐
And you're home in time for the church picnic.
他们告诉你我们会在这里举办吗?
Did they tell you we're hosting it here?
我很高兴你回来了 Anne
I'm really glad you're back, anne.
嗯 你是唯一的一个这么想的 嗯 matthew似乎也是这么想的
Well, you're the only one. Well, matthew seems to be,
但是他一定说服了她
But he must've talked her into it.
哦 别这么说 Anne 我确信那不是真的
Oh, don't say that, anne. I'm sure it's not true.
cuthbert小姐见到我根本不开心 她一点也不在乎的
Miss cuthbert wasn't happy to see me at all. She didn't care a whit.
但是 Rachel lynde告诉过我妈妈
But... Rachel lynde told mother
你离开后 cuthbert小姐♥痛♥不欲生
That miss cuthbert was torn asunder after you left.
不可能的 cuthbert小姐是那么痛苦
Not possible. Miss cuthbert was so upset,
Rachel lynde害怕她得病
Rachel lynde feared she'd take sick.
不可能的
Not possible.
嗯 她就是这么和我妈妈说的
Well, that's what she told mother.
那为何她看上去并不是那样?
Then why doesn't she show it?
很难相信她很悲伤
It's hard to believe she was sorrowful
当她看到我的时候
When she doesn't seem to like me at all.
至少你回家了
At least you're home.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我不是故意这么忘恩负义的
And i don't mean to seem ungrateful.
回到“绿山墙”我很开心
And it did fill my heart with joy to be back at green gables.
但是我觉得他们随时随地会把我送走的
But i feel they could send me away at any moment.
但是现在都安顿下来了 他们为何要那么做呢?
But now that it's all settled, why would they?
我只是不想走得太近
I just don't want to get too attached.
如果这一切最终会消失
Not if it's all going to disappear.
接球
Catch.
如果整个世界都在恨你 认为你是邪恶的
"if all the world hated you, and believed you wicked,
而你自己的良心证明你是无辜的
While your own conscience approved of you and absolved you from guilt,
你就不会没有朋友
You would not be without friends."
真让人迷糊
It's quite confounding.
为何把她送走了却又去接回来?
Why send her away just to retrieve her?
的确非常困惑
Confounding indeed.
我希望老cuthberts不会丢失他们的玻璃球
I hope those old cuthberts aren't losing their marbles.
你在说什么呢? 停住
What do you mean? Stop it.
停住! 我是说 我希望他们别老糊涂了
Stop it! I mean, i hope they aren't becoming addled,
亲爱的 就像老年人常会犯的那样
Dear, as seniors are wont to do.
他们不想这样的
They hardly want to, darling.
我不喜欢这饼干
I don't like this biscuit.
那就别吃了
Then don't eat it.
嗯 这不会是个平静的家庭 根本不会
Well, it can't be a peaceable household, it simply can't.
毕竟这女孩是个孤儿
The girl is an orphan, after all.
怎么会有人知道什么是真的?
How does one know what one is really getting?
确实没人知道
One doesn't. Exactly.
她不想成为孤儿的
It's not like she wanted to be an orphan.
当然不 亲爱的 但是她确实是孤儿
Of course not, dear. But she is.
Ah-ah.
你好
Hello!
Rachel. Thomas.
我们来了 都来了 很高兴见到你 matthew
Here we are, here we all are. Glad to see you, matthew.
欢迎回家 Anne
Welcome home, anne.
谢谢你 Lynde夫人 你好 是Lynde先生吗?
Thank you, mrs. Lynde. How do you do, mr. Lynde?
很高兴我们没在沟渠里找到你
Glad we didn't find you in a ditch.
是的 亲爱的 大家都很欣赏你的勇气
Yes, yes, dear, everyone appreciates your gallantry.
嗯 我们就是要让您满意
Well, we aim to please.
Marilla 我希望你现在感觉好点了 亲爱的
Marilla, i hope you're feeling better now, dear.
marilla 你生过病了? 她只是担心得要死 就是那样子
Were you poorly, marilla? She was just worried sick, that's what.
现在都好了 谢谢你 我想是的
All is well, thank you. I'm sure it is,
现在你们团聚了
Now that you're all reunited.
一个快乐的大家庭
One big happy family.
天呐
My, my.
似乎cuthberts一家子捡了个无主的宠物
Looks like the cuthberts have picked up a stray.
一条流浪狗
Stray dog. Ruff-ruff!
不需要挑三拣四的
No need to be uncharitable.
你认为他们是要她做女儿呢还是做佣人?
Do you suppose they mean for her to be a daughter or a servant?
她那是可怕的红头发吗?
Doesn't she have awful red hair?
我不知道她是否回去上学
I wonder if she'll be attending school.
这世界是怎么了?
What is the world coming to?
我听说他们是在nova scotia的孤儿院里挑选的她
I hear they plucked her from an asylum in nova scotia.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表