剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
这太简单了!
Too easy!
拼写单词"amorous"
Spell "amorous."
Amorous.
A-M-O-R-U...
啊 错误!
Ah... wrong!
坐下
Sit down.
拼写单词"gorgeous"
Spell "gorgeous."
G-O-R-G-I...
喔!坐下 你这“美女杀手”
Argh! Sit down, you butcher of beauty.
Ostracize?
继续 Gilbert!
- Go, Gilbert! - O-S-T...
R-A-C-I-Z-E.
似乎是正确的
- That would seem to be correct.
- Haughty. - H-A-U-G-H-T-Y.
- Callous. - C-A-L-L-O-U-S.
你能行的 Anne!
You can do it, Anne!
- Penitent. - P-E-N...
I-T-E-N-T.
Intentions.
I-N-T...
E-N-T-I-O-N-S.
Persevere.
P-E-R-S-E-V-E-R-E.
Engagement(订婚)
- Engagement. - E-N-G...
A-G... M...
这次不正确
- That is incorrect.
是指那个拼写错误 感情是对的
The spelling, not the sentiment.
Anne 你赢了!
Anne, you won!
恭喜你 Anne
Congratulations, Anne.
我应该加个E的(Anne的名字最后也有个E)
I should've added an E.
Anne 你没事情吧?
Anne, are you feeling all right?
Anne?
抱歉 我很抱歉打扰了你!
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I disturbed you!
我很抱歉你押错了马!
I'm so very sorry you bet on the wrong horse!
你在说什么呀?
Whatever do you mean?
我还从未穿过泡泡袖衣服!
I never got to wear puff sleeves!
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing there?
如果你要送我去医院
If you want to send me to the hospital
让我渡完余生 我完全能够理解的!
for the remainder of my days, I will completely understand!
你不会死的
You're not dying.
你会在我坟墓前摆放粉色的玫瑰吗?
Will you please plant some pink roses on my grave?
Anne 你不会死的
Anne, you are not dying.
你是来月经了
You're in your... womanly flowering time,
这个非常正常的
and it's perfectly normal.
但是我还没有准备好成为女人!
But I'm not ready to be a woman!
嗯 这是上帝的安排 就是这样子的
Well, it's God's plan and that's the way of it.
哦 肯定是个误会
Oh, there's been some kind of mistake.
这是不可能的 上帝认为该是时候
There is no way God would think that it's time
让我成为女人!
for me to be a woman!
好 现在 你得清洁一下了
Now, now, let's get you sorted out.
你得需要把一些棉布贴在你的内♥裤♥
You'll need some cotton cloths to pin to your undergarments...
不可能的 然后
- This can't be happening. - And after,
得首先用冷水清洗 再用热水清洗内♥裤♥
they'll need to be washed in cold water first, and then hot.
哦 你是否也必须得这样子做?
Oh, do you have to deal with this, too?
是的 有很多年了
I did. For many years.
很多年?
Years?!
每个月大约几天的周期
Your cycle is just a few days every month...
每个月? 但是为什么?为什么是现在发生呢?
Every month?! But why?! Why is this happening now?!
一切都很正常的!
Everything was fine the way it was for once!
Matthew 出去! Anne 怎么了?
- Matthew, out! - Anne, what's wrong?
都不好!
Everything!
我说出去
I said out!
我 额
I... uh,
是的 去仓库
yes... barn...
这是个梦靥 Anne
- This is a waking nightmare. - Anne...
冷静下来 你有点歇斯底里了
calm yourself. My word, you're hysterical.
我讨厌这个
I hate this.
我讨厌这个 我讨厌这个
I hate this. I hate this!
现在这样子
There now.
也许今天你还是别去学校呆在家里吧
Perhaps you should stay home from school today.
什么? 不 不 我不能让费时间的 Marilla!
What?! No, no, no! I can't lose time, Marilla!
你没理由...
There's no reason why you...
不 我得保持我的学术记录!
No, I need to keep up my academic record!
我刚追上Gil...和其他同学!
I just caught up with Gil... with the rest of the class!
那随你吧 Anne 随你
Whatever you want, Anne. Whatever you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
Kincannon夫人马上会来这里
Mrs. Kincannon will be here shortly.
我没事 你去上学吧 儿子
I'm fine. You go on to school, son.
还有 嗯 放学后我会立刻回家的
And, um, I'll be home straight after school.
好的 谢谢你 儿子
All right. Thank you, son.
嗯 早上好 Kincannon夫人
Well, good morning, Mrs. Kincannon.
Gilbert 你上学迟到了
Gilbert, you're late for school.
我保证下周我会付给你薪水
I promise I'll get your wages next week at the bank.
不着急的 我知道你住在哪里
No worries. I know where you live.
这就像莎士比亚的作品
It was like something out of Shakespeare.
那她还是坚持去上学吗?
Yet she insisted on going to school?
幸运地 是的
Mercifully, yes.
但是可怜的Matthew在此之前已经躲开了
But poor Matthew had fled the house well before then.
你也许会有一周看不到他了
You may not see him for a week.
如果你在你那花♥园♥里发现可疑的人物在找吃的
If you see a suspicious character foraging in your garden,
你就给喂他一点
- please feed him some supper.
哦 上帝 我讨厌它
Oh, God. I don't miss it.
我大声说出来
I'll say it out loud:
我宁可怀孕也不要来月经
I'd rather be pregnant than menstruating.
所以孩子们那样也可以理解了
That explains all the children.
嘘 别那么大声
Shhh. Not so loud.
我三个月前来的 然后就觉得特别成熟
I got mine three months ago and I feel extremely mature.
你看起来很成熟的 是的
- You seem mature. - You do.
我也认为男孩们会对我认真点的
I think the boys take me more seriously, too.
但是他们弄不清楚的
But they can't tell.
他们能够吗? 那会很糟糕的
Can they can tell? That would be awful.
本质上他们搞不清楚的
Not tell per se.
但是我现在不再是小女孩了
But I'm not a little girl anymore,
我相信这很明显的
and I believe that's noticeable.
我的乳♥房♥♥在发育长大
My bosoms are growing.
还有另一个问题就是为什么这也莫名其妙呢
Yet another reason why this is inexplicable.
我是去年来的
I got mine last year.
我也是 真的吗?
- Me, too. - Really?
我父亲开始为我开门了
My father has started opening the door for me.
这感觉真好
It's sweet.
我等不及要把头发扎起来了
I can't wait until I can wear my hair up.
Ruby 你怎么了?
Ruby, what's wrong?
我不是一个女人! 为何我没有来呢?
I'm not a woman! Why don't I have it?!
相信我 如果给你我的 我一定会给你
Trust me, if I could give you mine, I would.
太不方便了
This is so inconvenient!
嘘 Anne! 小声点
- Hush, Anne! - Keep your voice down.
别让其他人知道
No one's supposed to know.
女人的月经期是一件可耻的事情
A woman's cycle is a shameful thing.
为什么?
Why?
那是“难以启齿的”这就是原因
It's "unmentionable", that's why.
这不是理由
That's not a reason.
为何你不理解呢?
Why don't you ever understand anything?
Marilla 说过这是上帝的安排 所以不应该是一件好事情吗?
Marilla said it's God's plan, so doesn't that make it good?
我指的是 我们成为了完整的人
I mean, we can make a whole person.
这有什么可耻的?
Where's the shame in that?
不会只有我认为她失去了理智吧?
Am I the only one who thinks she's out of her mind?
這是秘密的事情 Anne 就应该是那个样子
It's a secret, Anne. That's just the way it is.
那男孩们也会碰到这样的事情吗?
Do boys have to contend with anything like this?
男孩们有自己的问题
Boys have their own problems.
他们为何要那么做?
Why are they doing that?
那是个老问题了
There's a question for the ages.
当我来月经时 我没来上学呆在家里
When I get mine, I stay home from school,
因为我不想有“意外”
because I don't want to have an "accident."
意外? 几年前有个女孩子
- Accident? - There was a girl a few years ago
她的衣服后面有流血
who bled right through the back of her dress.
哦 那样子我会羞耻死的
Oh, I would die of mortification.
老师让她到黑板前面去
The teacher called her up to the blackboard
所有人都看见了
and everybody saw.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表