剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
They taste twice as good as any other colour.
Je vous remercie de vos belles manières.
那是法语
That's French!
你会说法语?
You speak French?!
Oui, je parle français, couramment.
没有更完美了
Could there be anything more perfect
比起你说法语
than you speaking a romance language?
我最喜欢的两样东西都凑在一起了
My two favorite things together.
母亲计划送我去法语学校完成学业
Mother plans to send me to finishing school in France.
真的吗? 你会带我去吗? 你必须得带上我!
Really? Will you take me with you? You have to take me!
Si vous m'en versez un peu plus.
- Oui...
这种饮料酒似乎特别
This cordial seems to be a different cordial
因为当我成为Cuthbert家族一员时我们喝的就是它
from the cordial we toasted with when I became a Cuthbert,
但是我想我更喜欢它
but I believe I like it better.
我以后一直会喝这酒的
I could drink this for the rest of my life.
我要宣告
I'm going to make... a proclamation.
我已经决定
I've decided...
就是我喜欢
that I love...
成为一个女人
being a woman.
这是多么的期待
There is so much to look forward to
当我们长大的时候
when we're even older!
乳♥房♥♥
- Bosoms!!
我们得穿胸衣 因为我们有乳♥房♥♥
- We get to wear corsets. - Because we'll have bosoms!
我们每件事情看法都一样太棒了 是吧?
Isn't it wonderful how we agree on everything?
成长是一件很棒的事情 是吗?
Isn't it wonderful to be so grown up?
哦 不 嗯?
- Oh, no. - Hmm?
我忘记泡茶了
I forgot the tea.
你还没告诉我她的名字
You haven't told me her name.
她叫Anne
It's Anne.
最后以一个E 可爱的名字
- With an E. - Lovely.
她长得怎么样?
What does she look like?
那个 呃 她红头发
Well, uh... her hair is red.
她自己不怎么喜欢红头发
She doesn't care for it,
但是我认为很好看
but I think it's just fine.
那她喜欢什么颜色?
Does she have a favorite colour?
哦 嗯 我确实说不上来
Oh, um, I couldn't say that... for certain.
但是 她很喜欢树呀 花呀什么的
But... she loves trees and flowers and such.
她会说许多关于生活的浪漫的词句
She's got a lot of romantic notions about life.
那么也许弄些荷叶边比较好? 也许褶皱边?
So maybe something with a little flounce? Ruffles perhaps?
还有就是她一直想要一种袖子
And she's got a longing for a certain type of sleeve.
带有 嗯
With, um...
蓬松的 两边都是
...with air... on the sides...
泡泡袖吗?
Puff sleeves?
合乎礼节的
De rigueur.
哦 还有 嗯 我
Oh, and, uh, I...
我带来了这个
I brought this...
哦 抱歉 这是
- Oh. - Sorry, that's...
这是那靴子的
That's for the... the boots.
这是她的尺码
So this is her size...
稍微有点大 因为还在长身体
with a little room for growing.
我看得出来为何她想要最新的款式
I can see why she's longing for the latest fashions.
Marilla是个务实的人
Marilla was always a very practical person.
我会用这作为尺寸
I'll use this as a pattern for the size,
但是别的都会是最新款式
but everything else will be au courant.
Vivienne?
请拿下去量尺寸
Please take down these measurements.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我不在乎价钱的
I'm not worried about the cost.
只要她能够喜欢
Just as long as she likes it.
这衣服能够实现她的梦想
This dress will be her dream come true.
我会给你“老朋友”的折扣的
And I'll give you the "old friend" discount.
那个 嗯
That's, uh...
你很友善 Jeannie
That's very kind of you, Jeannie.
Matthew...
你可以留下来喝个茶吗?
would you like to stay for tea?
量尺寸会要一点时间的
It will be a few minutes to measure the dress.
哦 我 我不知道
Oh, I... I don't know.
我就住在楼上 店铺的楼上
I live right upstairs, just above the shop.
我讨厌你直接回Avonlea
I'd hate to see you ride all the way back
一点都不调整一下
to Avonlea without fortification.
那好吧 非常感谢
All right, then. Much obliged.
准备好了?
Ready?
一
One...
二
two...
三
Three!!
她真是个聪明的小东西
She's a real bright little thing.
她很会说的
She talks a mile a minute.
总是说些有趣的事情
Always something interesting to say.
所以你就很沉默 一定是上天注定的
So you barely have to say a word. Must be heaven.
但是你还是会表达的
But you make yourself known.
你曾经在学校时候在我的桌子上留了点小东西
You once left a little something on my desk at school.
是吗?
Did I?
你不记得了?
You don't remember?
Jeannie 你可以在放学后教我十字绣吗?
Jeannie, will you teach me that pretty cross-stitch after school?
这叫羽状针织法 当然我会教你的
It's called a feather stitch. And of course I will.
要是换做别人 他们会炫耀着给我那个的
Anyone else would've made a show of giving it to me.
你知道我在收集纽扣的
You knew I collected buttons.
你陪我回家时我告诉过你的
I told you when you walked me home that time.
不久以后
It wasn't long after...
你就离开了学校
that you left school.
我当时很担心你
I was worried about you.
你哥哥去世我们都很伤心
We were all so sorry when your brother passed away.
Um...
是的 我得走了
Yeah. I'd best be on my way.
当然
Of course.
嗯 Anne
Uh... Anne...
Anne的衣服会在一周左右做好
Anne's dress should be ready in about a week.
你很友善 Jeannie
Very kind of you, Jeannie.
那个 见到你很高兴
It was, uh... It was good to see you.
我 我期望再见到你
I... I look forward to seeing you then.
这都可以供养一直小小的军队了
This will feed a small army.
对于我们这大家庭来说这刚刚够
So this should be just enough for my extended family.
你是怎么养大十个孩子的?
How ever did you ever manage to have ten children?
你这样都快有20年了
You were expecting for at least two decades.
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
哦 你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, dear.
你好
Hello.
我想你不是要喝茶吧 不 不 我只是
- I hope you're not begging tea. - No, no. I was just, uh...
因为我们有责任 对吧 Marilla?
Because we're up to our britches, aren't we, Marilla?
你想要尝一口吗?
Would you like a little lick?
哦 我想要的 是的
Ooh, I could fancy that, yes.
Mm.
走吧 照顾好自己
Off you go. Fend for yourself.
这个时候 就是要控制欲望
At this point, it's all about managing expectations.
你明白的 现在我要喝点茶 你呢?
You know, I could do with a spot of tea now that it's come up. You?
好的 我需要休息一下
Please. I need a little bracing.
Anne会如何处理她的“成长茶”?
How do suppose Anne is faring with her grownup ladies' tea?
我相信会是很棒的体面的活动
I'm sure it's a very dignified affair.
Jerry 快点搭上马车
Jerry, hurry and hitch up the buggy,
否则我会迟到舞会的
or I shall be late for the ball!
Jerry 当我晕厥时给我点玫瑰水
Jerry, fetch me some rose water before I have a fainting spell!
母亲
Mother!
你可以看到 这丢脸的场景
As you can see, this is a disgraceful scene.
我的天 Anne
My word, Anne,
你是个天生的捣蛋鬼
you certainly have a genius for getting into trouble.
我都忘了我还有醋栗酒在家里
I didn't even know I had any currant wine left in the house.
我不明白你为何偏偏拿这个
I can't imagine why you had any in the first place.
这是为了预防生病用的
It was for medicinal purposes.
但是当牧师大人不同意时
But when the minister disapproved,
很久以前我就仍在一边了
I threw the remainder away long ago.
我想差不多这样
Or so I thought.
你的 责任
Your... charge...
对我的女儿影响很坏
is a bad influence on my daughter.
Anne犯了无心之过 我是该受指责的
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表