剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你没有家庭作业吗? 你的书本呢?
Do you not have homework? Where are your books?
今天我不需要带回家的
- Oh, I didn't need to bring them home today.
我放在凳子上了
I'll go put this down on the bench.
你好 Katie?
Hello, Katie?
我给你带了你最喜欢的花
I brought you your favourite flower.
是野玫瑰
It's a wild rose.
Katie 真希望你在这里
Katie... I wish you were here.
过来 Anne
Come along, Anne.
嗯 我的床已经整理过了 我可以多带一个苹果吗 Marilla
- Well, my bed's all made! May I take an extra apple, Marilla,
除非你要和朋友分享
in case I have a friend to share it with?
请随便
- Help yourself.
每天都可以去冒险是否很棒?
- Isn't it wonderful that every day can be an adventure?
今天早上你很高兴呀
- You're chipper this morning.
在全都至于你怎么看待事情
- It all depends on how you look at things.
我准备去上学了 我去拿帽子
Well, I'm all ready for school. I'll just go fetch my hat.
今天我想了解那
I'm expecting to learn about the...
Saskatchewan区域
District of Saskatchewan today.
Saskatchewan区是个很棒的名字 不是吗?
Isn't Saskatchewan just the most delicious name to say?
我想以后可以去那里看看
I'd like to go there someday.
可以了解可能以后会去的地方这很兴奋
It's exciting to learn about all the places one might go.
我想大草原更有吸引力
I think the Prairies hold a lot of appeal.
哦 该出发了 再见 Marilla
Well, time to go! Goodbye, Marilla.
我希望你别太羡慕我
I hope you don't envy me too much
我这样可以好好学习的年龄
in this time of great learning in my young life.
Anne上学回来很晚 她现在喜欢学校吗?
- Anne stays so late in school. She enjoys it now?
似乎是的
- It seems she does.
谢谢
- Thank you.
你好 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
你好
- Hello.
下午好 Cuthbert小姐
- Good afternoon, Miss Cuthbert.
下午好 Diana
- Good afternoon, Diana.
这是Ruby Gillis
- This is Miss Ruby Gillis.
你好 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你们怎么来这里了?
What brings you both by?
我们想Anne也许会喜欢拿回她的书本和她的东西
- We thought Anne might like to have her books and everything.
很高兴见到你 来吧 Diana
- Nice to meet you. Come on, Diana.
我们一直担心她 是这样吧 Ruby?
- We've been worrying about her. Isn't that right, Ruby?
特别是Diana
- Diana especially.
发生什么事情了? Anne一直很痛苦 是吗?
- Did something happen? - Anne's suffering, isn't she?
我就知道 Anne非常敏感的
I just know it. Anne is too sensitive for this world.
她曾经告诉我的
That's what she told me once, anyway.
她真的以后不回去上学了?
Is she truly never coming back to school?
如果她不去了 我们就可以坐在一起了 Diana
- If she's not, then we can sit together, Diana.
你最后是什么时候见到她的?
- When did you last see her?
已经有很多日子没见了
- It's been days and days.
我从没想过她会不回去上学的
I never imagined she wouldn't come back.
我也是
- Neither did I.
我们可以和她打个招呼吗?
- May we say hello to her?
Anne刚 有事跑出去了
- Anne is... running an errand at present,
但是我会告诉她你们来过了
but I'll be sure to tell her you were here.
那就请告诉她 Cuthbert小姐
- Please do, Miss Cuthbert.
请告诉Anne我很想她
Please tell Anne I miss her very much.
没问题
- You can count on it.
Saskatchewan的名字起源于平原印第安人
- The name Saskatchewan originated with the Plains Indians.
用他们的文字是“kisiskatchewan”
Their word was "kisiskatchewan,"
意思是“奔流的河水”
meaning the river that flows swiftly,
指的是最重要的流经他们领土的水路
in reference to the most important waterways running through their territory,
Saskatchewan河流的南北
the North and South Saskatchewan Rivers.
我喜欢土著的名字 它们总是有特别的意思在里面 你呢?
I love the way Native names always mean something specific, don't you?
我在想如果我是土著的北美印第安人 那会叫什么名字?
I wonder what my name would be if I was a North American Native?
“火红头发梦者”这名字如何?
Fire-Haired Dreamer?
或许叫
Or maybe...
“树的交谈者”
She Who Speaks With Trees.
我明白
I know.
志同道合
Kindred Spirit.
那很好!
That could work!
那是什么 Griselda?
What's that, dear Griselda?
是的 你是对的 只是这样
Yes, you're right, as usual.
现在晚了 你的公主一定回她的城♥堡♥了
It's getting late and your princess must away to her castle.
明天早上见 亲爱的同学们
I'll see you in the bright and shiny morning, dear students.
抱歉我来迟了 要学习的东西太多了
Sorry I'm late. There was just so much to learn!
Saskatchewan区怎么样?
- How was the District of Saskatchewan?
哦 很迷人 我又过了美好的一天
- Oh, fascinating. I had another excellent day.
我学了很多东西 我想Phillips先生对此很震惊 然后...
I learned so much and I imagine Mr. Phillips was quite impressed and...
撒谎 然后更多的撒谎
- And she lied and then lied some more.
看着我们
Right to our faces.
我一直努力教她什么是“对与错”
I've been doing my best to teach her right from wrong,
但是 嗯 事情很严重了
but, well, this matter is so grave
我们不得不让你来帮忙解决
that we knew we had to bring it to you.
确实是的
- Indeed, indeed.
你们这样做很好
You did right.
让我来这里做得很好
It's a very good thing I'm here.
撒谎是不对的 小姑娘
God frowns on fibbing, young lady.
我也这么想的
- I imagine he does.
我明白了我犯了多么可怕的错误
I see now how truly wrong I was.
不但错误而且无礼
- Wrong and disrespectful.
我向你保证 牧师大人 我很后悔
- I assure you, Minister, I am full of woe.
是的 同时也很沮丧
- Yes-- - And also dismay.
非常懊悔
With a good measure of chagrin.
我只能希望上帝能够知道我非常不开心
I can only hope it pleases God to know how truly unhappy I am.
有吗?
Does it?
这个你必须得祈祷的
- That is something you must pray on.
现在 Anne 你要一直记住
Now, Anne, you must always remember:
诚实是最大的美德
honesty is the best policy.
诚实不是最大的美德 然而 是吗?
- Honesty isn't actually a policy, though, is it?
你在说什么? Anne
- I beg your pardon? (Marilla): Anne!
嗯 我相信那个...
- Well, I believe that wh--
我现在明白了你在反驳什么
- I see now what you're up against.
不在于你怎么认为
It doesn't matter what you think!
任何事情 或者
- About anything, or--
你同意不再说谎了吗?
- Do you agree never to lie again?
一个无意的撒谎是真正的撒谎吗?
- Is a lie of omission really a lie?
你看到没? 她一点没后悔的意思
- You see? She's not sorry.
抱歉 Marilla
- I am sorry, Marilla.
我非常抱歉让你们烦心了
I truly am sorry for vexing you and for--
你说你是会去上学的
- You said you were going to school.
我在是在用别的办法上学 你在愚弄我们吗? 但是在那里他们讨厌我
- I went in a fashion. - Do you take us for fools? - But they hate me there!
够了!你们必须学会控制自己
- Enough! You must learn to harness yourself.
我看出问题来了 哦 是的 我看出来了
I see what the problem is here. Oh, yes, I do indeed.
我想我有答案了
And I have divined an answer.
问题很容易解决的
This problem is easily solved.
既然这孩子不想去上学 那就别去了
If the girl doesn't want to go to school, then she shouldn't go.
她可以留在家里
She should stay home
学习正常的家务活 知道她嫁人为止
and learn proper housekeeping until she marries.
上帝曾经说过
Then the Lord God said,
男人孤独是不幸的
"It is not good that the man should be alone;
我会给他造个帮手
I will make him a helper fit for him."
对她来说不需要担心教育问题
There's no need for her to bother with an education.
每个年轻女孩都应该学习如何成为一位好的妻子
Every young woman should learn how to be a good wife.
- I don't know quite what I expected the 牧师minister
我非常不理解那位大人所说的
但是我确定不应该那样子
to say, but I assure you it wasn't that.
我担心我准备成为一位妻子
And I fear preparing myself to be a wife will
对你来说是个巨大的挑战 Marilla
be a powerful challenge for you, Marilla.
确实 我非常普通和笨拙
Admittedly... I'm very homely and clumsy.
如果某一天我出嫁了会让我们俩大吃一惊
It'll be a big surprise to both of us if I marry someday.
当然我绝不会希望那样 但是上帝的规定...
I certainly never expected to, but if God decrees it--
你可以去粮仓看看那里是否有活要干?
- Will you please go in the barn and see if there's anything needs doing?
我得自己想想
I need to hear myself think.
Marilla想让我帮忙干点户外杂活
- Marilla wants me to find some outdoor chores to do.
Jerry在阁楼上
- Jerry's in the loft.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表