剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
there were no boys in the world, none at all...
废话
Fiddlesticks.
女孩们不允许干农活没有任何道理
It doesn't make sense that girls aren't allowed to do farm work
当女孩们可以比男孩做任何事情更好时
when girls can do anything a boy can do and more!
你认为自己软弱和无能吗?
Do you consider yourself to be delicate and incapable?
因为我当然不会这么想
Because I certainly don't.
当然 既然现在我在这里 你就不能想一想吗?
Anyway, since I'm here now, couldn't you consider it?
我不能 不要再有那些愚蠢的念头
I could not. And put those fool notions out of your head.
现在过来 洗手准备吃晚饭
Now come along. Let's get you washed up for supper.
哦 天哪 孩子 你这里怎么了?
Oh, good gracious, child, what's happened here?
我今天一直在掐这里
I was pinching myself a lot today,
来证明一切都是真的
to prove that this was all true.
你根本就没吃东西
You're not eating at all.
我不能
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在深的地绝望中
I'm in the depths of despair.
当你在绝望时还能够吃东西吗?
Can you eat when you're in the depths of despair?
我从未绝望所以不知道如何说起
I've never been in the depths of despair, so I can't say.
那么 你能想象一下自己陷入绝望吗?
Well, did you ever imagine that you were in the depths of despair?
不能
No, I didn't.
那是非常糟糕的感觉
It's a very uncomfortable feeling indeed.
当你试着吃东西时 一个大块就会卡到你喉咙
When you try to eat, a big lump comes right up into your throat,
让你不能吞咽任何东西
and you can't swallow anything,
即使是一块焦糖巧克力
not even if it was a chocolate caramel.
我曾吃过一次焦糖巧克力 非常美味
I had chocolate caramel once, two years ago, and it was simply delicious.
我希望我没吃东西不会冒犯你
I hope you won't be offended that I can't eat.
所以一切都非常棒
Everything is extremely nice.
我想她是累了
I guess she's just tired.
最好让她睡觉
Best put her to bed.
拿着你的袋子跟我来
Fetch your bag and follow me.
脱衣服 尽快 躺下睡觉
Undress, quick as you can, get to bed.
一会我会回来拿走蜡烛
I'll come back in a few minutes for the candle.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么能够说晚安呢
How can you call it a good night
明明知道这一定是一个我最糟糕的夜晚
when you know this must be the very worst night I've ever had?
哦 那是肮脏的习惯
Oh, that is a filthy habit.
我敢说一个男人有抽烟的权利
I dare say a man's got a right to smoke...
当他有心事的时候
when his mind's burdened.
我敢说你也一样
I dare say yours is, too.
是的 确实是一团糟
Yes, this is certainly a fine kettle of fish.
我们中的一个
One of us will have to drive over
明天要去见Spencer夫人 那是确定的
and see Mrs. Spencer tomorrow, that's for certain.
那女孩必须要送回去
The girl will have to be sent back.
是的 我想是的
Yup, I suppose so.
你想? 难道你不知道?
You suppose so? Don't you know it?
好吧
Well, it...
似乎是个遗憾
seems a pity
让她回去
to send her back.
她是很想留下来
She's so set on staying.
Matthew Cuthbert,你是真认为我们要领养她?
Matthew Cuthbert, do you mean to say you think we ought to keep her?!
不 不 我
No, no, I I I I...
不 我不这么想
No, I suppose not.
我应该说不的
I should say not.
她能带给我们什么好处?
What good would she be to us?
也许我们可以给她好处
We might be some good to her.
我想那孩子让你迷惑了
I believe that child has bewitched you.
我可以明明白白看出来你想领养她
I can see it plain as plain you want to keep her.
她非常有意思的
She's a real interesting kind of person.
这是一种说法
That's one way to put it.
你该听到她从车站开始一路上的聊天
You should've heard her talk coming from the station.
她很会聊天 但是这并没什么用处
She can talk fast enough and it's nothing in her favour.
我不介意聊天
I don't mind the conversation.
我不喜欢说太多话的孩子
I don't like children who have so much to say.
她的有些事情我不了解
There's something I don't understand about her.
不 她必须哪里来哪里回去
No, she's got to be dispatched straight way back where she came from.
我可以雇佣一位男孩来帮忙
I could hire a boy to help me and, uh...
她可以和你作伴
she could be company for you.
我不缺伴 我不会领养她
I'm not suffering for company. And I'm not gonna keep her.
好吧 就如你所愿
Well, now, it's just as you say...
当然
of course.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
亲爱的白雪女王
Dearest Snow Queen,
我接受你的礼物
I accept your token offering.
如果我有一本书
Had I a book,
我会把这些神圣的花瓣放在它的书页中间
I would press these sacred blossoms between its pages
这样我就能够永远回忆这珍贵的时光
so that I could forever be reminded of this treasured moment.
不过
Nevertheless...
我
...I...
Cordelia公主
Princess Cordelia...
会一直珍惜这礼物
...shall cherish this gift always.
让我的吻证明我的虔诚
Let my kiss prove my devotion...
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
该是穿上衣服的时候了
It's time you were dressed.
我在想象今天早晨
I was imagining that this morning
应该不一样
was different than what it is.
我相信
I was making believe that...
我是一位美丽的公主
I was a beautiful princess
而这是我的神圣的小屋
and this was my sacred chamber,
高耸入云
high in a tall stone spire...
别这么唠叨了
Never mind your chatter.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都是因为你的三角房♥间和你那颗可爱的老樱桃树
It's just that your gable room and your lovely old cherry tree
给了我那么多的想象力
provide such scope for the imagination.
我也一直希望
I've... also been wishing
非常渴望你能够告诉我
with all my might that you'd tell me
你已经决定让我留下来
that you'd decided that I could stay.
把那个包裹好然后下楼
Pack that inside and come downstairs.
早餐后我们要赶车去拜访Spencer夫人
We'll be driving to see Mrs. Spencer after breakfast.
把那个放下
Put that down at once!
你拿了什么东西没有? 没有
Did you take anything? No!
我只是这记忆
I was only memorizing.
让我看看
Let me see.
别再偷看了 过来吃早餐
Stop your snooping and come to breakfast.
我今天早上很饿了
I'm pretty hungry this morning.
这世界似乎不像昨晚那样感觉荒凉
The world doesn't seem such a howling wilderness as it did last night.
我很高兴今早是个好天气 这样我们不用在雨天赶车回去了
I'm glad it's a pretty morning so we won't be driving back in the rain.
那样会感觉非常糟糕的
That would be extremely difficult to bear.
阅读那些悲惨的故事总是很好
It's all very well to... read sorrowful stories
想象一下自己勇敢地经历这些故事 但是
and imagine yourself living through them heroically, but...
当你实际上很惨的时候并不容易,是吗?
it's not so easy when you're actually woeful, is it?
天哪 别说了
For pity's sake, hold your tongue.
你太多话了
You talk entirely too much.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你明白 我刚传话出去看看是否有法国男孩
Just so's you know, I sent word to see if that French boy
在收割季节可以找到
is available through harvest.
天哪 我会挤奶和劈柴
Gracious me! I can milk a cow and split wood!
我会洗衣服 熨衣服 打扫卫生 还会好多别的事情
I can wash clothes, iron, dust, sweep and so many other things!
如果有机会我还会好多
There's no end to what I could accomplish given the chance.
我会为你收拾这些碗碟 Cuthbert小姐
I'll take care of these dishes for you, Miss Cuthbert.
你会明白的 我会做好这些
You will see, I'll do them right.
小心茶壶 它很烫的 要用双手
Be careful with the kettle. It's very hot. Use both hands.
我现在明白了 这是很蠢的主意
I see it clear now this very idea was folly.
你不能够组成一个家庭
You can't make up a family.
唯一的亲属是亲人
Only kin is kin.
当然你需要
Surely you'll be needing...
从你丈夫失去后 Anne更重要了
Anne more than ever since your husband's passing.
我不想要她
I don't want her.
我要搬去姐姐家没理由带着她
I'm moving to my sister's and I got no reason to take her.
抱歉 但是我们已经很挤了
I'm sorry, but we're overcrowded as it is.
我不需要再添人口 但是我可以帮助你
I don't need another mouth to feed. But I can help you.
我不是在一直帮助你吗? 求你别让我离开
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表