剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Anne?!
Anne!
她跑了
She's gone!
跑了? 我检查一下银首饰
Gone? I'll check the silverware.
鸡蛋 完成了一件家务
Eggs! That's one chore done!
我已经见过所以的鸡了
Now I've met all the chickens,
所以你不用做介绍了
so you don't need to make any introductions!
我太阳没出来就起床了
I've been up since before the sun.
我太激动了没睡着
I was too excited to sleep.
我想开始向你证明我应该留着
And I wanted to start proving to you that I should stay.
很容易爱上Green Gables 不是吗?
It's so easy to love Green Gables, isn't it?
我让奶牛去吃草
I'll let the milkers out to graze.
我马上准备早餐
I'll have breakfast on soon.
我可以把这些樱花放在我房♥间里吗?
May I take these blossoms up to my room?
不可以
No.
你别想让你的房♥间或自己挤满花朵
You don't want your room or your person cluttered up with flowers.
你应该让它们留在原处
You should've left them on the tree in the first place.
我也觉得应该那样
I felt a little that way, too.
我觉得我不该采摘它们缩短了它们的可爱的生命
I felt I shouldn't shorten their lovely lives by picking them.
我是说我不会想被采摘掉当我还在开花时
I mean, I wouldn't want to be picked if I were a blossom.
作为一朵花是不是很可爱?
Wouldn't it be lovely to be a blossom?
昨天 你还想成为海鸥的
Yesterday, you wanted to be a seagull.
还有永远的力量和荣耀
And the power and the glory forever.
阿门
Amen.
我喜欢祷告
I like this prayer.
真的很棒
It's lovely.
我们的天父
Our Father, who art in heaven,
愿你的名受显扬
hallowed be Thy name!
这就像是一段旋律
It's like a line of music.
继续好好学习
Just get on with the business of learning it.
我们的天父
Our Father, who art in heaven...
无论是什么结果
Regardless of the outcome here,
你得弄件衣服穿穿
you should have something to wear
除了那不结实的以外
besides that flimsy bit of business.
我有多余的棉布可以做不错的衣服
I have a leftover piece of cotton on a bolt that may do nicely.
你要给我做衣服?
You're going to make me a dress?
你需要合适的衣服
You need something suitable that fits you.
一件新衣服 我从未有过新衣服 从未
A new dress! I've never had a new dress. Not ever.
我等不及要泡泡袖和荷叶摆边
I can't wait to have puff sleeves and ever so many flounces!
你以为你可以在袖口和领子用蕾丝装饰吗?
Do you think you can adorn it with lace at the cuff and neckline, too?
我不相信褶边或荷叶边
I don't believe in frills or flounces.
但是你不介意泡泡袖? 女孩们都这么穿的
But surely you don't mind puff sleeves? All the girls are wearing them.
泡泡袖是神圣的
Puff sleeves are divine.
浪费布料
Waste of fabric.
哦
Oh.
嗯,我知道这是一个可爱的蔚蓝或柳绿
Well, I'm sure if it's a lovely azure blue or willow green,
我确定我不会介意如果她是
I'm sure I won't mind if it's...
朴素的
plain.
你是个爱虚荣的人 绝不会错
You're a vain one and no mistake.
棕色是一种比较实在的颜色
Brown is a very sensible colour.
我需要你的衣服做样板
I'll need your dress so I can use it for a pattern.
现在脱下你的衣服
Let's take these things off now.
谢谢你 Cuthbert小姐
Thank you, Miss Cuthbert.
我非常感激能够有新的东西 真的
I'm very grateful to have something new, really I am.
我确定我能够想象得出会非常时尚
I'm sure I can imagine it's fashionable.
大约要一到两天衣服才能做好
It shouldn't take me about a day or two.
如果就按这个来做的话
If it looks just like this one,
不会花费你很多时间的
it shouldn't take you any time at all.
现在你可以走了 去学习祷告
You run along now, and learn the prayer.
好的 Cuthbert小姐
Yes, Miss Cuthbert.
我们的天父,愿你的名…
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be...
泡泡袖
Puff sleeves!
早上好 Marilla
Good morning, Marilla.
早上好 Rachel
Good morning, Rachel.
我给你带了点司康饼
I brought you some scones.
我相信你没时间烘培
I felt sure you wouldn't have time for baking,
在这么混乱情况下 谢谢
What with all the hubbub. Thank you.
我只是进来坐坐聊聊 可以吗?
I'll just come in and sit a spell, shall I?
让我喘口气
Catch my breath.
我听说了关于你和Matthew的一些怪事情
I've been hearing some surprising things about you and Matthew.
我自己比你还惊讶
I don't suppose you're any more surprised than I am myself.
真是个不可思议的错误
What an incredible mistake.
脑子锈住了
The mind reels.
你就不能送她回去?
Couldn't you have just sent her back?
也许会的
We may yet,
但是现在 她在这里试用
but for now, she's here on trial.
试用?
Trial?
一周时间
One week.
Matthew很想领养她
Matthew is quite set on keeping her.
而我也承认她是个小精灵
And I'll admit she's a bright little thing.
但是我需要更多的事情来说服自己
But I'll need a great deal more convincing.
我衷心理解 Cuthbert小姐
I know it by heart, Miss Cuthbert!
Anne, 这是我们的邻居 Lynde夫人
Anne, this is our neighbour, Mrs. Lynde.
嗯 他们没有挑剔你的外貌
Well, they didn't pick you for your looks,
这很确定
that's sure and certain.
她太瘦了 太普通了 Marilla
She's terribly skinny and homely, Marilla.
看看这手和腿
All elbows and knees.
还有你见过这样的雀斑吗?
And did you ever see such freckles?
她的头发红得和胡萝卜一样 天哪
And hair as red as carrots. Dear, dear me.
我恨你
I hate you.
Anne 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你
Anne. I hate you. I hate you, I hate you!!
Anne 你怎么敢说我瘦弱和丑陋
Anne! How dare you call me skinny and ugly?!
你怎么敢说我雀斑女和红头发
How dare you call me freckled and redheaded?!
你是个粗鲁 无情的女人
You are a rude, unfeeling woman! Well!
如果别人这么说你你会如何感受?
How would you like to have such things said about you?!
如果别人说你又胖又笨你会如何感受?
How would you like to be told that you're fat and clumsy
也许你缺乏想象力
and probably hadn't a spark of imagination in you?!
如果我这么说会伤害你的感情我也不在乎
And I don't care if I hurt your feelings by saying so.
我希望如此
I hope I hurt them!
因为你已经伤害到了我
Because you have hurt my feelings
从未有人这么伤害过我
worse than they have ever been hurt before,
我永远不会原谅你 永不
and I will never forgive you for this! Never, never!!!
Anne!
回来
Come back here!
Anne!
嗯
Well...
永远不会
I never.
你能送她回去是好事
It's a good thing you can send her back.
我不会羡慕你 提起那件事
I wouldn't envy you the job of bringing that up.
你不应该取笑她的长相 Rachel
You shouldn't have twitted her about her looks, Rachel.
Marilla Cuthbert...
你不会告诉我你在庇护她
...you don't mean to tell me that you are upholding her
我们刚才看到了她的脾气有多坏
in such a terrible display of temper as we've just seen?
我没有打算原谅她 她一直很淘气
I am not trying to excuse her. She has been very naughty,
我会好好和她谈谈
and I'll have to give her a talking to about it.
但我们必须体谅她
But we must make allowances for her.
她从未被教导过什么是正确的
She's never been taught what is right.
你对她太苛刻了
And you were too hard on her, Rachel.
嗯
Well...
我现在明白
I can see now
以后我必须要小心说话
I'm going to have to be very careful what I say after this
孤儿的脆弱感情
since the fine feelings of orphans,
天知道从哪里来的
brought from goodness knows where,
必须优先想到
have to be considered before anything else.
现在 哦 不
Now, now... Oh, no, no.
我没有恼怒
I'm not vexed.
别担心
Don't worry yourself.
我没有恨意
I feel too sorry for you to have any anger left in my mind.
但是如果你听我的建议
But if you will take my advice
你就用白桦枝条好好地责斥
you will have that talking-to with a fair sized birch switch,
然后下一趟火车就把她送走
and get her on the next train out.
再见 Marilla
Goodbye, Marilla.
这很有趣
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表