剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你还是快点收拾并吃点以免误点了火车
You'll want to hurry and eat if you're to meet the train on time.
我希望这么做不是在犯傻
I pray this isn't foolishness...
但是现在已经晚了
but it's too late now.
我们已经做出了决定 希望能够完美
We made a practical decision; we'll just have to hope for the best.
如果幸运的话 Spencer先生会挑一位好的
With any luck, Mrs. Spencer will have picked out a good one;
就如我们要求的那样 一位听话而且勤劳的工人
a hard worker and obedient like we asked for.
我不能容忍♥一位懒惰或者傻傻的男孩
I couldn't tolerate a lazy boy or a sullen boy.
是的 我不会容忍♥的
No, I couldn't abide it and I wouldn't.
尽管担心 我很放心知道
In spite of all the worry, I'm relieved to know
你有一双适合这地方的手
that you'll have a regular hand about the place.
你不能买♥♥到忠心
You can't buy loyalty.
你还不进来吃点?
You coming in sometime today?
Matthew Cuthbert,你老是这样
Matthew Cuthbert, you must be in a state.
不洗手就坐下吃饭?
Since when do you sit at the table without washing your hands?
别忘了这是你提出的计划
Let's not forget you were the one convinced of this plan.
你自冬天就安排好了
You've been set on it since winter,
所以现在别烦恼了
so there's no point fretting now.
不是我不赞成那个计划 因为我不同意
Not that I disagree, because I don't.
你吃完饭后就出发了吗?
Will you be ready to set off as soon as you're finished here?
是的
I will.
你看着Rachel很快会来凑热闹的
You can bet it won't take long for Rachel to come a knocking.
都知道她是一位多嘴婆
Lord knows she's got a hunger for gossip like a person starved.
半小时前我就告诉过你准备好他们的晚饭
I told you to have their supper on the table a half hour ago.
她的尿布需要更换 Hammond太太 炖菜差不多已经好了
She needs her diaper changed, Mrs. Hammond. The stew is almost ready.
奶牛挤过奶了吗? 还没有,不过我
Did you milk the cow? No. Not yet, but I...
把她给我
Give her to me!
你不想让这些孩子们饿死吧?
You want these children to starve to death?
做点正确的事情!你老是添麻烦
Do something right for a change! You're more trouble than you're worth.
你只是垃圾
Nothing but a miserable piece of trash!
快点
Hurry up!
我们会看到Hammond先生回家后说些啥
We'll see what Mr. Hammond has to say about this when he gets home.
你还好吗?
Are you quite all right, dear?
比起回忆过去,我喜欢向往未来
I like imagining better than remembering.
为何糟糕的会议会挥之不去?
Why are the worst memories the most insistent?
我也不知道 试着平静一下
I wouldn't know. Try to rest.
如果整个世界恨你 认为你是邪恶的
If all the world hated you and believed you wicked,
但是你自己清醒地认识到
but your own conscience approved of you
你是无辜的
and absolved you from guilt,
你就会拥有朋友
you would not be without friends.
我热爱Jane Eyre 你呢?
I love Jane Eyre, don't you?
我从未见过她 我很高兴你已经清醒了
I never met her. I'm glad you've woken.
我也很多关于Green Gables的问题想请教你
I have so many more questions for you about Green Gables.
我想你是的
I'm sure you do.
为何Cuthberts人从未结婚?
Why do you suppose neither of the Cuthberts ever married?
是否他们当中有人有过不幸的爱情?
Did either of them have a tragical romance?
这不管我们的事情 但是我很好奇
It's none of our business. But I'm bursting with curiosity!
轻点声音
Uh... Shhh.
下午好
Afternoon.
先生
Sir.
不知道你是否可以帮到我 是否有一位
I wonder if you can help me. Is there a...
小女孩? 你没看见她?她就在外面
Little girl? You didn't see her? She's just outside.
她不愿意进来 难以置信的女孩
Wouldn't come in. Darndest thing.
但是 她说她更愿意坐在外面
But... Said she preferred to sit outside,
因为那个 现在怎么说来着?
because there was... What was it now?
非常有想象力
More scope for the imagination.
就是这样子的 她就是一个例子 要按我说
That was it. She's a case, I should say.
我听到了她在外面自言自语
I heard her talkin' to herself out there.
但是我没料到是位女孩
But I'm not expecting a girl.
应该是位男孩
It's a boy... that I have come for.
Spencer 夫人本来要从避难所带他来我们这里的
Mrs. Spencer was to bring him over from the asylum for us.
Spencer 夫人带着那小家伙下了火车
Mrs. Spencer got off the train with that strange snippet,
让我看管一下
gave her over to my charge.
说你会来找她的
Said you'd be along for her presently.
好了 我就知道这些
Well, that's all I know about it.
我这里并没有其他的孤儿了
I haven't got any more orphans concealed hereabouts.
我 我不懂
I, uh... I don't understand.
我确信那女孩会很开心
Well, I'm sure the girl will be only too happy
告诉你所发生的一切
to tell you every little detail of what happened.
很确定的是 她很会聊天
She's got a tongue of her own, that's for certain.
祝你顺利
Good day to you.
我想你是Green Gables的Matthew Cuthbert?
I suppose you are Matthew Cuthbert of Green Gables?
好高兴见到你 我一直担心
I'm very glad to see you. I was beginning to be afraid
你不会来 然后我在想
that you weren't coming and I was imagining
什么原因使你不来的
all the things that might have happened to prevent you.
我甚至已经决定如果你不来的话
I'd made up my mind that if you didn't come for me,
我会一路走到那颗大樱桃树下
I'd go down the tracks to that big wild cherry tree
然后爬上去 晚上就呆在树上
and climb up into it and stay all night.
我不会有一点儿害怕 应该会睡个好觉
I wouldn't be a bit afraid, and it would be lovely to sleep
在月色下满是白色樱花的夜晚 你觉得呢?
in a tree all white with bloom in the moonshine, don't you think?
我也看得出我让你失望了
I can also imagine that I'm already a disappointment to you.
我知道我不漂亮
I'm aware that I'm not much to look at,
但是即使我看上去很瘦 我很有力的
but even though I'm thin, I'm very strong.
我想让你明白我非常感激你认养我
I want you to know that I'm forever grateful that you're adopting me.
见到你很高兴 Cuthbert先生
You're a sight for sore eyes, Mr. Cuthbert.
走吧
You best come along.
我帮你拎袋子
Uh ahem I'll take your bag.
我自己可以的 不重的
Oh, I can carry it. It isn't heavy.
我的日用品都在里面 但是不重
I've got all my worldly goods in it, but it isn't heavy.
另外如果不好好拎的话
And if it isn't carried a certain way,
它会洒落一地 所以还是我拎着好
it falls right open, so I better keep it.
我知道它的机关
I've come to know the exact knack of it.
我有些欣喜若狂
I am ecstatic beyond measure
我将要属于你和你姐姐
that I'm going to belong to you and your sister.
欣喜若狂 以前我从未属于过任何人
Ecstatic! I've never belonged to anybody before.
我是说 你和你姐姐就像小说里的人物
I mean, you and your sister are practically the stuff of fiction.
两位辛勤劳动 正派的人
Two hard working, decent people,
在他们的安静的房♥子里很孤单
lonely all their lives in their silent house,
希望有一位可爱的孩子
longing for the love of a child.
我会努力做好一位女儿的
And I will strive to be just the best daughter
就像别人一样
that anybody could ever have.
我相信我能够做到的
I'm sure that I can do it.
老实说 我没有任何经验
To be honest, I haven't had much experience at it.
我不常常被带到一间房♥子里做女儿的
I'm not usually brought into a house to be a daughter,
所以你可以想象这是怎样的福分
so you can well imagine what a blessing
我的心是如何激动
this is and how much my heart is lifted.
我想过很多
And I've given it a lot of thought,
我决心做一位听话的孩子
and I am determined that I shall be obedient,
有责任心 足够有活力
and dutiful and yet lively enough
这样就可以点亮那个
so as to lighten up the place
你已经生活了那么多年的地方
after you've lived for so many years
没有一位快乐孩子的开心的陪伴
without the delights of a happy child
还有她的丰富的想象力
and the scope of her imagination.
你一直想要一位女儿吗?
Have you always wanted a daughter?
在你内心深处?
Always in your heart of hearts?
我曾经读到过女儿是这么一位小姑娘
I read once that a daughter is a little girl
长大后是一位朋友
who grows up to be a friend.
这话让我激动万分
And it gives my heart a thrill to even say it aloud.
它很可爱是吗?
Oh, isn't she lovely?
她叫什么名字?
What's her name? Uh...
那是一头母驴
that's, uh... the mare.
它居然没有名字?
She doesn't have a name?
但是名字很重要的
But the right name is so important.
它对于我来说 应该叫Belle
She looks to me... like her name is Belle.
你好 Belle 你是个大美人
Hello, Belle. You are a beauty,
我保证我们会成为好朋友的
and I am sure we'll be great friends.
母驴
Mare.
再见了 樱桃树
Bye, tree!
那樱桃树是我在这岛上的第一位朋友
That cherry tree is my first friend here on the Island.
那全是白花的樱桃树让你想到了什么?
What did that cherry tree, all white and lacy, make you think of?
我不知道
Well, now, um, I dunno.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表