剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我穿着很舒服
Um, I don't feel nearly as squashed in it
就像我那旧衣服
as I did in my old one.
这是很高的评价
High praise indeed.
你还会长高的
You've got room to grow.
穿着新衣服感觉真好
It's so nice to be wearing something new,
我不在乎是否有泡泡袖
I don't even mind not having puff sleeves.
这是我小时候的东西
This was mine as a girl,
所以远不能说是新的
so it's far from new...
但是还是会很漂亮的
but it'll do nicely.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮
It's so pretty.
你看起来干净整洁 这是最重要的
You look clean and tidy, and that's what counts.
这很漂亮 递给我
Isn't this lovely. Hand it here.
我可以试试吗? 这不是玩具
May I try It on? That is Not a toy.
这是珍贵的私藏
This is a treasured possession.
你明白吗? 明白
do you understand? I completely understand.
紫水晶是我最喜欢的
Amethyst is my favourite.
我想比较起来钻石也会失色
I think diamonds pale in comparison.
是吗?
Do you now?
紫水晶是那么浪漫
Amethysts are so much more romantic.
这是我外婆的
This was my grandmother's.
我妈妈遗留给我的
My mother bequeathed it to me.
嗯 非常优雅
Well, it's perfectly elegant.
准备好出发了吗?
Are you ready to go?
我不确定 你什么意思?
I'm not sure. What do you mean?
这是 这是非常吉祥的会面
It's just... this is a meeting of great auspiciousness.
如果她不喜欢我怎么办?
What if she doesn't like me?
是她妈妈你需要顾及的
It's her mother you've got to reckon with.
如果Barry不喜欢你
If Mrs. Barry doesn't like you,
Diana再喜欢你也没用
it won't matter a wit how much Diana does.
你怎么了 孩子?
Whatever is the matter with you, child?
我们离开后你没说一句话 这不是你
You haven't said a word since we left. You're not yourself.
很好
Perfect.
Cuthbert小姐 下午好
Good afternoon, Miss Cuthbert.
下午好 Barry夫人
Afternoon, Mrs. Barry.
请叫我Eliza
Please, call me Eliza.
这一定是Anne
And... this must be Anne.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Afternoon.
谢谢你的邀请 Eliza
Thank you for having us, Eliza.
Marilla, Anne,
请进来
please come in.
我不信你在喝茶时说了两句话
I don't believe you said two words during tea.
你都没评论一下蛋糕
You didn't even remark on the cake.
妈妈让我帮忙烘培 让它特别点
Mother let me help her bake it special.
你喜欢它的
You enjoyed it...
是吗?
didn't you?
那蛋糕非常味美
The cake was scrumptious.
味美
Scrumptious.
你总是这么害羞吗
Have you always been shy,
还是因为来自孤儿院的缘故?
or does it come from being an orphan?
我是沉默不语而不是害羞
I'm less shy than reticent.
天哪 又是一个难词
Goodness, there's another 25 cent word.
只是
It's just...
是吗?
Yes?
我喜欢看书 当我能够的时候
I like to read. When I can.
我也喜欢读书
I like reading, too,
但是妈妈喜欢让我做针线活
but Mother prefers that I do needlepoint.
针线活是否可以带来更多的想象力?
Does needlepoint provide much scope for the imagination?
我不认为想象力是我的强项
I don't think imagination is my strong suit.
真的吗?
Really?
我如果没有想象力都不知道怎么办才好了
I don't know what I'd do without mine.
生活将会变得痛苦 完全的痛苦
Life would be an agony. An utter... agony.
痛苦
Agony.
我总是在编故事
I make up stories all the time.
我永远不会那样做
I could never do that.
我喜欢想象我是一位高塔里面的公主
I like to imagine that I am a princess in a tower.
或者是圣女贞德骑着马在战场上
Or Joan of Arc riding into battle!
或者是一位孤独的生活在海边的新娘
Or a forlorn bride who lives by the sea
但是从未和别人说过话
but never speaks to anyone,
因为她的爱人已经逝去
because her one true love was lost
当他的船只沉没并消失在
when his ship went down and disappeared
波涛地下
beneath the waves!
太棒了 你能现在给我讲个故事吗?
Wonderful. Could you tell me a story now?
我可以给你讲12个故事
I could tell you 12!
Diana...
你认为你是否有点喜欢我?
do you think you could like me just... a little?
我早就喜欢你了
I already do.
我可以发誓将永远成为最好的朋友吗?
Shall we swear to be best friends forever and ever?
发誓很恶毒可怕的
It's dreadfully wicked to swear.
不 不是那种誓言 有区别的
No, it's not my kind of swearing. There are two kinds.
我知道因为我有世俗的看法
I know because I have a worldly outlook.
这种发誓根本不恶毒
This kind isn't wicked at all.
它意味着誓言和庄严的承诺
It means vowing and promising solemnly.
我发誓就是这样子的
I swear it does.
明白了?
See?
那你要怎么做? 好吧
How do you do it? Well...
本来应该要在月光下面或者流水旁边起誓的
This ought to be done by moonlight or over running water,
但是我们想象这是夜晚时分
but we'll just imagine that it's night time
而这条小路就是一条溪流
and that this path is a stream.
拿住这个
Hold this...
把你的小拇指缠绕住我的小拇指
and twist your pinky finger around mine.
我会先重复誓言
I'll repeat the oath first.
我庄严地宣誓
I solemnly swear...
我会忠诚于我内心的朋友Diana Barry
to be faithful to my bosom friend, Diana Barry,
就像太阳和月亮一样长久
for as long as the sun and moon shall endure.
然后轮到她说 把我的名字换进去
And then she said it and put my name in.
然后我们向全世界宣告我们的誓言
And then we sent our oath into the world.
不在
Not in the...
抱歉 我会收拾的
Sorry. I'll collect them.
真是一个美妙的下午 我很放松
It was a wonderful afternoon! I'm so relieved!
看起来你得到了Barry一家的好感
It seems you made a favorable impression with the Barrys.
Diana根本不在意我编的故事
And Diana didn't mind my stories at all.
实际上 我给她编了两个故事
In fact, I told her two,
我们说好了下一次在一起时再编一个
and we promised to make up another the next time we're together.
Diana说她没有那样的想象力
Diana says she doesn't have much imagination,
但是我觉得无所谓 因为我一个人就有足够的想象力了
but I don't think it matters, since I have enough for both of us.
下周他们会弄一个教堂野炊
They're hosting a church picnic next week
地点就在“闪光湖”那里
at the Lake of Shining Waters.
我从未去野炊过 我们会去吗,Cuthbert小姐?
I've never been to a picnic. Can we go, Miss Cuthbert?
到时再看吧
We'll see.
Diana和我有种亲人的感觉
Diana and I are kindred spirits.
如果我被送走 她会非常难过的
And I think she'd be struck quite sad if I were to be sent away.
把我的披肩拿到楼上去 整整齐齐地放到椅子上
Please take my shawl upstairs and lay it neatly on my chair.
然后我可以到外面去帮助Matthew对付那些牛吗?
May I go outside after and help Matthew with the cattle?
我已经等不及要告诉他所有事情了
I can't wait to tell him everything!
只要你真去帮忙而不是瞎聊
As long as you're helping and not just flapping your gums.
我很抱歉这么迟才到舞会 亲爱的Wisteria王子
I'm sorry to arrive so late to the ball, dear Prince Wisteria.
我的一个随从在经历了一段痛苦的旅程后回到了马背上
One of my squires returned on horseback after a harrowing journey...
然后递给我一封信
and handed me a letter...
信里要求我紧急出席
that required my urgent attention.
所以求你了 别怀疑我的爱
So please, do not doubt my love.
求你了 求你让Cuthberts收养我
...and please, please let the Cuthberts decide to keep me.
这是我现在唯一想要的
I realize now it's the only thing I truly want,
所以你不用担心我的红头发
so you don't have to worry yourself about my red hair.
阿门
Amen.
我的胸针在哪里?
Where is my brooch?
应该就在你的披肩上面 不在那里
It should be there on your shawl. It is not.
也不在我的珠宝盒里
Nor is it in my jewellery box.
你拿了吗?
Did you take it?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表