剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
为什么 一位新娘 当然应该这样
Why, a bride, of course!
一位新娘穿着白色的婚纱
A bride all in white with a misty veil.
我从未见到过 但是我可以想象得出
I've never seen one, but I imagine what she would look like.
我自己从未想过要成为新娘
I never expect to be a bride myself.
我太普通了 没人会要娶我
I'm so homely, nobody would ever want to marry me.
除非他是一位外国传教士
Unless he was a foreign missionary.
我想外国传教士不会很特别的
I suppose a foreign missionary mightn't be very particular.
但是我确实希望有一天我有一件白色的礼服
But I do hope someday I shall have a white dress,
有着漂亮的泡泡袖子
with beautiful puff sleeves.
那是我最高的梦想
That is my highest ideal of earthly bliss.
我是否说太多了
Am I talking too much?
人们总是这么说的
People are always telling me that I do,
并且似乎有无尽的烦恼
and it seems to cause no end of aggravation.
你是否让我不说话? 如果这样 我就闭嘴了
Would you rather I didn't talk? If you say so, I'll stop.
当我决定不说话时我就会闭嘴 尽管很困难
I can stop when I make up my mind to it, although it's difficult.
我不介意的
I don't mind.
那我很高兴
I'm so glad.
我知道我们会相处愉快的
I know you and I are going to get along together just fine.
当一个人想说就说时是见多放松的事情
It's such a relief to talk when one wants to
而不是孩子们应该多看少说
and not be told that children should be seen and not heard.
那个我听得够多了
I've had that said to me a million times if I have once.
人们总是取笑我因为我说大话
People would laugh at me because I use big words.
但是那些是很棒的词句
But they're exciting and descriptive words,
就像“欣喜若狂的,壮丽的”
like... like enraptured and glorious!
如果你有很棒的想法 你得用这些词
If you have big ideas, you have to use
来表达 不是吗?
big words to express them, haven't you?
Well, uh...
我想是的
I suppose so.
比如
For example
看到这壮丽的风景我欣喜若狂
I am enraptured by this glorious landscape!
小心点 小心点
Careful now. Careful.
下午好 Rachel
Afternoon, Rachel.
我已经把水烧上了
I've put the kettle on.
你不坐下来吗?
Won't you sit down?
如果你在等人的话我就不打扰了
I don't want to interrupt if you're expecting company.
我们还有很多时间的 Matthew得好几个小时才会回来
Oh, we've got plenty of time. Matthew won't be back for several hours.
今天我看到Matthew出发时有点害怕
I took quite a fright when I saw Matthew starting off today.
我能想得到
I can imagine. Well...
我不理解为何他
I couldn't imagine what might cause him
这下午就不去收拾庄稼了
to leave his crop in the middle of the afternoon.
我害怕他是否是去请医生了
I was fearful he'd gone to call for the doctor.
哦 我很好
Oh, I'm quite well. Oh!
让我松了口气 我的老天
What a relief. Oh, my, my, my.
当然 现在我有时间思考了
Of course, now that I have time to think,
这没有理由 让Matthew花费时间穿上
it wouldn't make sense for Matthew to take the time
他最好的衣服 如果是什么紧急事情的话
to put on his best set of clothes had there been an emergency.
是的
No... it wouldn't.
是的 确实是
No... indeed.
哦 看在老天的份上 Marilla
Oh, for heaven's sake, Marilla.
Matthew是去了Bright River的火车站
Matthew's gone to the train station at Bright River.
Ah. Well, well.
Bright River.
他是去找一位帮手?
He's fetching a hired hand.
是 也不是
Yes and no.
我们正在认养一位来自孤儿院的男孩
We're adopting a boy from the orphan asylum
位于Nova Scotia 他今天到达
in Nova Scotia, and he's arriving today.
Matthew去接他
Matthew's gone to fetch him.
Marilla Cuthbert,
你是否这告诉我Matthew在会见一位
if you had told me that Matthew was meeting a...
来自澳洲的袋鼠 我很惊讶
kangaroo from Australia, I couldn't be more surprised.
一位孤儿院的男孩?
An orphan boy?!
你究竟是怎么想的?
What on earth put such a notion into your head?
因为我要明白告诉你
Because I'm gonna tell you plain
你正在做十足的傻事
you're doing a mighty foolish thing...
或者危险的事情
a risky thing, that's what.
我不敢相信我将要生活在这么漂亮的某个地方
I cannot believe that I'm going to get to live somewhere so beautiful.
梦想不会总能实现 是吗?
Dreams don't often come true, do they?
但是我现在觉得 几乎非常快乐
But just now I feel... pretty nearly perfectly happy.
尽管我不能觉得是完全的快乐
Although I can't feel exactly perfectly happy,
因为 这颜色你称作为什么?
because, well... what colour would you call this?
是红色 不是吗?
It's red... isn't it?
是的 红色
Yes, it's red.
现在你明白为何我觉得不是完全快乐
Now you see why I can't be perfectly happy.
红头发的人不能
Nobody could who has red hair.
这是我一辈子的遗憾
It's... my lifelong sorrow.
你不知道你会得到什么
You don't know what you're getting.
你让一位陌生的孩子到你屋里
You're letting a strange child into your house
而你对他毫无了解
and you don't know a single thing about him!
仅仅在上周我还在报纸上读到
Why, only last week I was reading in the paper
在岛上西部的一对夫妻
how a man and his wife up west of the Island
领养了孤儿院的男孩
took an orphan boy out of the asylum
而这孩子在晚上放火烧了他们的房♥子
and he set fire to their home at night!
那是故意纵火 Marilla
Set it on purpose, Marilla!
而那夫妻几乎在床上被烧成灰烬
And they nearly burned to a crisp in their beds!
现在如果你事先问问我的建议的话
Now, if you would've asked for my advice on this matter,
而你并没有这么做 要糖吗?
which you didn't do... Sugar?
我会告诉你 老天
...I would've told you, for mercy's sake,
想都不要想这样的事情 那就是我要说的
not to think of such a thing, that's what!
我没有否认你说的 Rachel
I don't deny there's something in what you say, Rachel.
我自己也有些担心
I've... I've had some qualms myself.
怎么会没有呢?
How could you not?
Matthew已经唠叨了几年了 而他的心脏一直困扰着他
Matthew is getting on in years and his heart's been bothering him.
一位男孩会有很大帮助的
A boy will be a great help.
而且他也不是从国外
And it isn't as if he's coming from overseas
或者美国来的 他从 Nova Scotia来的
or the States. He's from Nova Scotia.
他和我们一个样
He can't be much different than ourselves.
那个真令人欣慰
Well, there is some comfort in that,
知道他不是来自伦敦Arab街头
knowing he's not some London street Arab
或者是某个法国流氓
or some French ruffian.
一位孤儿 Marilla?
An orphan, Marilla?
Matthew一直非常想要
Matthew's been terrible set on it.
好吧 我希望并祈求一切顺利
Well, I hope and pray it works all right.
只是 别说我没警告你
Only, don't say I didn't warn you
如果他把Green Gables烧了或者在井里投毒
if he burns Green Gables down or puts strychnine in the well.
我听到过发生在新 Brunswick的一个案子
I heard of a case over in New Brunswick
一位孤儿院孩子就是那么干的
where an orphan asylum child did just that,
整个家庭全部痛苦地死亡
and the whole family died in fearful agonies.
只是 那个案子是一位女孩
Only, it was a girl in that instant.
我们不会领养女孩的
Well, we're not getting a girl.
Cuthbert先生
Oh, Mr. Cuthbert!
他们称这地方叫什么?
What do they call this place?
林荫道
The Avenue.
我想这里很可爱
I suppose it is kind of pretty.
可爱似乎不合适描述这里
Pretty doesn't seem the right word to use,
漂亮也不行 还不够好
nor beautiful, either. They don't go far enough.
应该是
It's...
奇观
wonderful.
奇观
Wonderful.
这是第一次我看到了以后不能
It's the first thing I ever saw that couldn't
想象出更好的美景
be improved upon by the imagination.
另外人可以称它为林荫道
Other people may call it The Avenue,
但是我会称它为
but I shall always call it
欣喜的白色之路
the White Way of Delight.
到了Barry的小池塘
This here's Barry's Pond.
哦 我也不喜欢这个名字
Oh, I don't like that name, either.
应该叫
I shall call it...
让我想想
let me see...
闪光的湖
the Lake of Shining Waters.
是的 那是合适的名字
Yes, that's the right name for it.
我明白因为这激动
I know because of the thrill.
你有过什么事情让你激动吗?
Do things ever give you a thrill?
我想不起来
Well, I don't rightly know.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表