剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
请叫我Marilla 大家都这么叫的
Oh, please call me Marilla. Everyone does.
Cuthbert小姐
Miss Cuthbert...
我们觉得我们的组织不合适你
we feel that our group isn't the right fit for you.
我 我明白
I... I see.
我们现在很清楚Anne需要
We understand clearly now that Anne needs
你的全部关注 你会有得忙了
all of your attention. You've got your hands full.
我的关注?
All of my attention?
同时 我们也会督促你考虑一下在家教育
Also, we urge you to consider home schooling.
这样对大家都好
That would be best for all concerned.
我们都很担心
And we are concerned.
再见
Good day to you.
你认为Anne发生什么了
What do you suppose happened with Anne...
他们不希望她去学校?
they don't want her back in school?
我们会知道的
We'll know soon enough.
她们不想让你参加会议
They don't want you back.
别管我 Matthew
Leave me be, Matthew.
打开书本32页
Open your readers to page 32.
我们会大声朗读Barry Cornwall的诗歌♥“渔夫”
We will read aloud Barry Cornwall's poem The Fisherman.
终于 有我擅长的东西了
Finally, something I can do well.
我为你高兴 Anne Diana Barry
- I'm happy for you, Anne. - Diana Barry.
站起来开始
Stand and begin.
一个 危险的生命
"A... per-i-lous life,
也许生活会苦难
and sad as life may be,
那个孤独的渔夫
Hath the lone fisher
在孤独的海上 确实很危险
- on the lonely sea..." - Perilous indeed.
坐下
Sit down.
新来的女孩
New girl.
站起来 继续
Up. Continue.
"O'er the wild waters labouring, far from home.
For some bleak pittance e'er compelled to roam.
Few hearts to cheer him through his dangerous life.
And none to aid him in the stormy strife.
Companion of the sea and silent air.
"The lonely fisher thus must ever fare..."
她很棒 “买♥♥进”
She's good. Invested.
"Without the comfort, hope, - with scarce a friend,
he looks through life, and only sees - its end!"
坐下
Sit down!
可爱仁慈的主
Sweet merciful Lord.
这真的不一样
- That was really different.
Josie Pye.
阅读Campbell的“期望的快乐”
Read Campbell's Pleasures of Hope,
“波兰的陷落”
The Downfall of Poland.
"O sacred Truth!
Thy triumph ceased awhile."
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.
我得维修那边的篱笆
I've got to fix a bit of fence down yonder.
那个 我一直想弄好它
So... I've been meaning to attend to it.
一个小时后午餐
Lunch is in an hour.
嗯 我最好一次完工 你明白的 要不又忘记了
Well, I best get it done, you know, before I forget again.
所以或许 我会迟到的
So I might, uh, might be late.
Jerry会帮你卸货
Jerry'll help you unload.
走 Belle 来吧
Walk on, Belle. Allons.
嘿 呃 我 呃 想你也许会喜欢这个
Hey, uh, I, uh, thought you might like to try one.
我们自己家的 它们很甜的
They're from our orchard. They're real sweet.
请走开
Please go away.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
你必须得走开
You need to walk away right now.
抱歉 我 不能
I-I'm sorry, I, uh, can't...
我不应该和你说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to you!
为什么? 哎!
- Why not? - Argh!
嗯 我还活着呢
Well, as I live and breathe.
Matthew Cuthbert你来这里干嘛?
Matthew Cuthbert, what are you doing here?
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
呃 是关于Anne的事情
Uh... Anne.
是的
Ah, yes.
进来吧
Come on in.
我知道所有事情
I know the whole story.
Andrews一家很恼火
And the Andrews are fit to be tied.
但是我想我们应该知道
but I thought we ought to know,
Rachel的消息很可靠
and Rachel's reliable in the knowing department.
天呐 那孩子把我推进了坟墓
Dear Lord, that child will put me in the grave.
我不能想象她说了这么下流的话
I cannot bear to think of her spewing such filth.
这让我非常担心
It worries me to no end.
多丢脸
What a disgrace.
只要等到整个Avonlea都听说这件事情
Just wait until all of Avonlea hears about this,
如果他们还没知道的话
if they haven't already.
我是担心Anne 那什么
I feel worried for Anne... is what.
Matthew Cuthbert 我根本不理解你的话
Matthew Cuthbert, I don't understand you at all.
那孩子是... 只是一个孩子
- That child is... - A child.
真的让我生气!
Burns me up!
一个那么脆弱的年龄的女孩
A girl of her tender age,
她就不该知道那些事
she oughtn't to know such things.
下午好 Andrews夫人
Good afternoon, Mrs. Andrews.
下午好 Cuthbert小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Cuthbert.
很抱歉打扰到你
I'm very sorry to disturb you,
但是 我想和你聊聊
but... I wanted to have a word with you
关于Anen 还有你的女儿Prissy
about Anne... and your daughter, Prissy.
原谅我如果我没有邀请你 但是似乎你的...
Forgive me if I don't invite you in, but seeing as your...
女儿在玷污我女儿的名声
girl set about sullying my daughter's good name,
我想你能够理解
I'm sure you can understand.
我想道歉这个事情带给你的不适
I want to apologize for any discomfort this incident
给Prissy和她的家庭带来的不适
has caused Prissy and your family.
不适?
Discomfort?
我女儿非常痛苦 我也是
My daughter is sorely aggrieved, as am I.
这愤怒不会被这么快忘记
This outrage will not be forgotten
任何人任何时候
by anyone anytime soon.
我们非常抱歉
We are dreadfully sorry.
我相信Anne不是故意的
I'm sure Anne didn't mean any harm.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
什么?
I beg your pardon?
你真的了解她的所有事情?
Do you really know anything about her?
对Avonlea没任何好处 你把那个...
You didn't do Avonlea any favours bringing that...
小妓♥女♥带到我们当中来
trollop into our midst.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?!
我想你很清楚地听到我说的了
I think you heard me plain.
嗯 听着
Well, hear this:
你可以抓住Anne所说过的话不放
You can hold Anne responsible for what she said...
我当然会的 这很确定
I can and most certainly do.
但是你不能否定
...but you can't hold against her
她看到的或者已经被揭发的
what she's seen or been exposed to.
这不是她的错
That's not her fault.
那孩子经历了比我们任何人能够知道和想象的还要多的事情
That child has endured more than any of us can know or imagine.
“前卫进步的父母养育”组织是个耻辱
It's a shame "progressive parenting"
似乎不包含同情心
doesn't seem to include compassion.
但是也许你会召集一些人周日去教堂
But perhaps you'll muster some up in church on Sunday
去感谢上帝
and thank the good Lord
可怜Anne最终找到了安全的港湾
that poor Anne has finally found safe haven.
我知道你会的
I know I will.
再见
Good day.
你去上过学吗 Cuthbert先生?
Did you go to school, Mr. Cuthbert?
上过一段时间
For a time.
当我在你这样年龄时就离开了
I left... when I was about your age.
你知道有个单词 "eedrope"吗?
Do you know a word called "eedrope"?
Eedrop...
Anne曾经告诉过我的
Anne told me not to do it.
Eedrop.
我不知道这个词
Don't think I know that one.
我从未看到过Anne被难词击败过
I never saw Anne's beat for knowing big words.
我确信她学习会很出色
I bet she does very well at school.
嘿
Whoops.
嗨
Hey...
胡罗卜!
Carrots!
我不想和你说话!
- I'm not talking to you!
你刚刚和我说过了
You just did.
Shirley!
到这上面来! 马上!
Get up here! Now!
多么邪恶的表现!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表