剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我会羞死的
I would just die.
Prairies有哪些区组成?
Which districts comprise the Prairies?
Gilbert.
Um...
Athabasca, Alberta区
the districts of Athabasca, Alberta,
Saskatchewan和Assiniboia区
Saskatchewan and Assiniboia.
他很聪明 很棒
- He's so smart. - Now that is a clever student.
Anne.
Atlantic Maritimes由哪些省份组成?
Which provinces comprise the Atlantic Maritimes?
抱歉 是什么问题?
I'm sorry, what was the question?
你没听见我的问话?
Could you not hear me?
我说得不够响吗?
Was I not speaking loudly enough?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
The Atlantic Maritimes!
今天我们得找个时间谈谈
Sometime today.
最糟糕 的一天
Worst. Day. Ever.
好孩子从不会说人们会吃昆虫
"Nice boys never say people eat insects."
你说啥? 是记忆方法
- I beg your pardon? - It's a mnemonic device.
会帮助你记忆
It helps you remember things.
那个 啊 Maritimes
That's, uh, the Maritimes:
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI.
Nice boys...
Diana 烦请告诉 Gilbert Blythe说我不需要他的帮助 好吗?
Diana, could you please tell Gilbert Blythe that I don't need his help?
你为何不自己直接告诉我呢?我就在这里
Why don't you just tell me yourself? I'm right here.
我想我已经这么做了
I suppose I just did.
Mnemonics由一个M开头拼写的
Mnemonics is spelled with an M.
不是你需要我的帮助或者别的什么
Not that you need my help or anything.
周末快乐
Have a good weekend.
你也一样
You, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
下午好 Anne
Afternoon, Anne.
是的 我知道现在是下午
Yes, I'm aware that it's the afternoon.
你说啥? 为何人们不说真话呢?
- I beg your pardon? - Why doesn't anyone say what they mean?
比如:哦 你好 你是否今天过得非常糟糕?
How about: Oh, hello, are you still having the world's lousiest day?
哦 是的 谢谢你 确实是这样!
Why, yes, thank you, I am!
你得注意你的礼貌
I'll thank you to mind your manners.
那是什么意思呢?
What does that even mean?!
你有和Diana聊聊事情吗?
Did you have a chance to talk things over with Diana?
我每天都和Diana在谈天的 这很明显的!
I talk to Diana every day, so obviously I did!
喔!
Argh!
Anne 把牛奶喝了吧
Please, finish your milk, Anne.
Marilla 我没胃口
Nothing appeals to me, Marilla.
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel very well.
既然是周六 应该没事的如果
Since it's Saturday, would it be all right
我再去睡一会儿 是吧?
if I go back to bed for a little while?
是的 这可以有
Yes, that's fine.
我马上要去Rachel那里
I'll be leaving for Rachel's soon.
成长是需要勇气的
Growing up is certainly a trial by fire.
既然你确实会长大
Since you are indeed growing up,
今天你或许可以邀请Diana来喝茶
if you'd like to invite Diana for tea today, you may.
喝茶? Diana作为我的客人?
Tea?! With Diana as my guest?!
如果你想要这么做的话 哦 Marilla
- Only if you're up to it. - Oh, Marilla!
你终于会想象事情了
You are able to imagine things after all,
否则你就永远不会明白
or else you'd never have understood
我是多么想做这样的事情
how I've longed for this very thing.
“喝成长茶”是我祈祷的愿望之一!
A grown-up tea is one of my highest ideals of earthly bliss!
Oh...
但是我没啥穿的
But I have nothing to wear!
你不是有两件漂亮的衣服吗
You have two perfectly good dresses.
喝茶不♥穿♥泡泡袖是不合适的 Matthew 你来告诉她
They won't do for tea without puff sleeves! Matthew, tell her!
从我们见到的那一刻起 她就一直在梦想泡泡袖
She's been dreaming of those since the day we met.
之前的很不错! 你可以帮我那件灰色的衣服上加上泡泡袖吗?
Since well before! Could you add puff sleeves to my grey dress?
我从未听说过这样的蠢主意
I've never heard such foolishness.
但是不会花费很长时间的 求你了 Marilla 求你了?
But it wouldn't take too long. Please, Marilla, please?
我是唯一一个不♥穿♥泡泡袖的女孩子了! 今天你是否想邀请喝茶?
- I'm the only girl without them! - Do you want tea today or not?
要的
I do.
要的 抱歉 我会努力放弃念头
I do! I'm sorry. I'll try to stop longing
追求那些我不能给拥有的东西 我保证我会努力放弃的
for things I can never have. I promise I'll try harder.
这小黄色的罐子里是樱桃酱
You can open this little yellow crock of cherry preserves,
你可以弄点水果蛋糕 饼干以及零食
and you can cut some fruitcake and have some of the cookies and snaps.
我可以想象如何倒茶
I can just imagine pouring out the tea
然后问Diana是否需要加糖
and asking Diana if she takes sugar.
我知道她不要的 当然
I know she doesn't, of course,
但是我会装作不知道问她
but I'll ask her just as if I didn't know.
我们可以坐在客厅里吗? 当然可以
- May we sit in the parlour? - You may.
你们也可以喝点树莓饮料
And you may have some of the raspberry cordial, as well.
哦 谢谢!我得穿衣服跑去邀请Diana!
Oh, thank you! I must get dressed and run and ask Diana!
也许最后会证明我喜欢长大!
It might turn out that I like being a grownup after all!
别弄过头了
Don't overexert yourself.
哦 Matthew
Oh! Matthew!
哦 那个 嗯 似乎是个草图
Oh, there, uh, seemed to be a... a draft.
我要和Diana喝茶咯!
I'm having Diana to tea!
我要和Diana喝茶咯! 喝茶咯!
I'm having Diana to tea! To tea, tea!
我要外出一天
I'll be gone most of the day.
需要我做什么? 一切需要做的事情
- What would you like me to do? - Whatever needs doing.
你通知Cuthbert小姐 我去Carmody了
You let Miss Cuthbert know... I've gone to Carmody.
去开门 好的 先生
- Head out to the gate. - Yes, sir.
这些看起来很美味
Don't these just look scrumptious.
你要点糖吗?
Would you care for some sugar?
你能来我非常开心
I'm ever so delighted that you could attend.
一定是周六了
Must be Saturday.
很高兴你在这里 儿子
Nice to have you here, son.
你能为我朗读我最喜欢的章节吗?
Will you... read my favourite?
准备着并且心情轻松愉快
[Gilbert]: "Afoot and lighthearted
我踏上了开阔的道路
I take to the open road.
身体健康 思想自♥由♥
Healthy, free,
在我面前的世界
the world before me,
在我面前的长长的棕色道路
the long brown path before me
带我去我想去的地方
leading wherever I choose."
你好 先生 有什么我可以帮你吗?
Good day, sir. May I assist you?
不 不 嗯 不
No. No, uh, no.
那个 我
Well, I...
现在不行
Not now.
Cuthbert先生 是吗? 啊 是的
- Mr. Cuthbert, isn't it? Ah! - Yes.
有阵子没看见你了
We haven't seen you for a while.
今天你要买♥♥点什么?
What can we get for you today?
我们有特♥价♥的靴子
We've got a special price on winter boots.
特选品 进来 进来 那个 我 嗯
- Big selection. Come in, come in. - Well, I, uh...
请进
Won't you please come in?
我帮你脱下帽子和外套吧
May I take your hat and coat?
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
我想你家人还好吧?
I trust your family is well?
很好 谢谢你
Quite well, thank you kindly.
你的桌子太精致了
Your table is exquisite!
很高兴你这么说
How nice of you to say.
你先坐下来当我准备
Won't you please sit down whilst I set
去泡茶和拿点饮料酒来
the tea to steep and fetch the cordial?
招待客人需要尽心尽力的
There are ever so many responsibilities when one is hosting company.
树莓饮料
Raspberry cordial,
你放在哪里?
where are you?
你回来了
You're back.
我想你一定是要买♥♥点什么
Surely there's something I can help you with.
是的 我
Yes. I...
你可以看一下式样? 我 嗯 我
- Would you like to look at dress styles? - I, uh, I...
我们有好多的款式可选
We have ever so many to choose from.
我们有最新的巴黎时装式样
We make all the latest fashions just as if they're straight from Paris.
Matthew Cuthbert 真没想到是你
Matthew Cuthbert, as I live and breathe.
嗯 你是Jeannie?
Uh, Jeannie?
我们都很希望今年冬天不要太冷
And we very much hope it won't be a harsh winter this year.
冬天确实很残酷
Winter can indeed be savage.
求你了 让我来
Please, allow me.
你太热情了
You're too kind.
我喜欢亮红色的饮料 你呢?
I love bright-red drinks, don't you?
它们比其他颜色好喝一倍
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表