剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
当我出生后我们搬回了这里
We moved back here right after I was born.
回头的浪子
The prodigal sons.
他总是这么叫我们
That's what he used to call us.
他最近带我回了一趟Alberta
He took me back there recently. Alberta.
他希望再看到Alberta
He wanted to see it again.
那里很美
It's beautiful.
在我们上学校
In school,
那时候我们相识
back when we were acquainted,
John谈论大城市
John talked of big cities,
在这世界上另外的地方
of other parts of the world.
似乎
It seemed...
不可能
impossible.
倒是对我胃口
Sounds good to me.
你和他很多方面像的
You resemble him in many ways.
他没能说服我离开这里
There was nothing he could say to talk me into leaving.
我希望
I wish...
他 他请求你和他一起走吗?
He... he asked you to go with him?
我会一直感谢他 想到我要足够勇敢
I'll always be grateful to him for thinking I'd be brave enough.
担当责任
Obligation...
可以是一个监狱
...can be a prison.
我一直在想
I've always wondered...
我要走了
I'll take my leave.
如果你有任何事情需要请联♥系♥我们
Please reach out to us if you need anything at all.
谢谢你 Cuthbert小姐
Thank you... Miss Cuthbert.
这不是我要表达的
That is not what I meant.
你好 Mary Joe 我可以进来吗?
Hello, Mary Joe. May I come in?
你想见Diana吗? 她出去了 不是的!
- Are you wanting Diana? She's gone out. - No!
抱歉打扰你了 Barry小姐
I'm sorry to bother you, Miss Barry,
但是我有紧急的事情需要你的帮助
but I have a pressing need to ask you
重要的事情 你是我指定的精神导师
something and you're my designated mentor.
哦 抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
哦 没事 孩子
Oh, it's quite all right, child.
我该离开 不
- I should go. - No.
不
No.
哦
Oh.
情绪这是不受控制
Emotion is rarely convenient
经常不能忍♥住
and often intolerable,
但是我发现 就现在
but I find, at the moment,
我不在意
that I don't mind it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
悲伤是令人困惑的
Grief is confusing.
悲伤是爱的代价 你明白的
Grief is the price you pay for love, you see.
所以 没事了
So... it's all right.
我很想念亲爱的Gertrude
I miss my dear Gertrude very much.
我非常爱她
And I loved her with all my heart.
她是你的亲人
She was your kindred spirit.
是的
Yes.
我羡慕你 Josephine小姐
I admire you, Miss Josephine.
你是我的榜样
You're my role model.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我渴望完全运用我的智慧
I aspire to utilize my intellect fully
永远不屈服类似浪漫这样的轻浮无聊
and never succumb to frivolities such as romance.
那样的话你根本不像我
Then you wouldn't be much like me at all.
但是你和我都不属于结婚一类的人
But you and I are not the marrying kind.
哦 但是我属于的 按照我自己的方式
Ah, but I was, in my way.
我们在一起度过了充实美好的一生
And we had a full and wonderful life together.
我没任何后悔
I have no regrets.
那才是你真正应该考虑的 Anne
That's all you really have to decide, Anne,
无怨无悔生活一生
to live a life with no regrets.
你要抵押绿山墙贷款?
You took out a loan against Green Gables?
戏剧化的最后一集Anne
The dramatic season finale of "Anne".
你至少得知道他们是否要收养你?
Do you at least know if they're going to keep you?
银行怎么了?
What happened at the bank?
有时候你得让人们爱你 Marilla
Sometimes you just have to let people love you, Marilla.
一切都结束了
It's the end of everything.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表