剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我爱望向远方的地平线
I love looking out at the horizon
然后想象世界上所有其他地方…
and imagining all the other places there are in the world
还有一切的可能性
and all the possibilities.
就是今天 终于到了
Today's the day. Finally.
骗成之后 我们都得到想要的了
After the grift, we both get what we want.
我们平分这1700块
We split the 17,00 bucks, shake hands
分道扬镳
part ways.
这份土壤检测报告证明 艾凡里镇...
This soils report certifies that there is indeed
确实有黄金
gold in Avonlea.
我必须写信给基尔伯特 我得让他知道黄金的事
I have to write to Gilbert. I-I have to let him know about the gold.
艾凡里镇有黄金?
There's gold in Avonlea?
我真的需要你帮忙打理农场
I could really use your help with the farm.
替这艘船铲了十年的煤 这是我应得的
Ten years on this ship, I've been cold.
从现在起 一切将有所改变
Things are going to change starting right now.
你最近在听谁的歌♥? 这里的每个人
Who have you been listening to recently? Everyone around here
或是你脑袋里的声音?
or that person in here?
纳森和邓洛普先生是同伙
Nate and Mr Dunlop are working together.
他们利用我们 他们是骗子
They used us. They're grifters!
在这
Over here!
够了 邓洛普先生
That's enough now, Mr Dunlop, or whoever you are.
安妮 你头发怎么了
Anne Shirley Cuthbert, what have you done to your hair?
我不是故意染成绿色的
I didn't mean to dye it green!
人们为何喜欢以他人痛苦为乐?
What is it that makes people take such delight in the misery of others?
你该听班上如何大笑 因为老师叫我“新来的男孩”
You should've heard how everybody laughed after Mr Phillips called me the new boy.
更惨的是基尔伯特也在
Oh, and to make matters worse, Gilbert was there.
安妮
Anne.
你回来了 -是的
You're back. -Yes.
但我从没真正♥见♥过有色人种
I've never actually met a coloured person before.
好难得有幸认识你
It... it's a rare pleasure to meet you.
也很荣幸认识你 绿山墙的安妮
A pleasure to meet you too, Anne of Green Gables.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我只是感觉你很不同
I just feel too different.
很独特 -我不想要独特
You're unique. -Unique means weird.
我想那是形容独一无二的非凡特质
I think it means singular and extraordinary.
你的未来会充满喜悦
You have a life of such joy before you.
但困难在所难免
Not without hardship
路上总有重重阻碍
not without bumps in the road.
柯尔 快点
Cole, hurry!
我不回去了
I'm not going back.
约瑟芬姑妈说我可以和她一起住
Aunt Jo said I could live with her.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我发誓我会成为 一名出色且…可敬的丈夫
I vow to be a distinguished and worthy husband.
普瑞丝
Prissy?
我会协助斯塔西老师融入
I'm going to help pave the way for Miss Stacy.
我完全懂得新来乍到 被严厉批判的心情
I know just how it is to be new and judged harshly.
大家早上好 -早上好
Good morning, everyone! -Good morning!
我们来互相认识
Let's get to know each other.
明晚会举♥行♥镇民会议
There's going to be a town hall meeting tomorrow night.
我们要表决解雇斯塔西老师
We're holding a vote on removing Miss Stacy.
假如这是故事 英雄会怎么做?
If this was a story, what would the hero do?
拯救斯塔西老师
Save Miss Stacy!
斯塔西老师鼓励了我们
Miss Stacy is an inspiration.
我们跟着她学习一周 胜过之前一年所学
We learned more from her in a week than we learned in a year.
不同不代表不好
Different isn't bad.
只是不相同而已
It's just not the same.
午安 女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
我希望你不介意我说 你太漂亮了
I hope you don't mind me saying so, Miss, but you're very pretty.
我名字是赛巴什汀
Name is Sebastian.
你能叫我巴什 -玛丽
You can call me Bash. -Mary.
幸运女神终于对我微笑
Fortune finally smiled on me.
让我忘了所有烦恼
It made me forget all my troubles.
我想我也学到了一些关于爱的东西
I think I learned some things about love too.
爱在每个人的眼里都不同
It doesn't look the same for everyone.
它能以许多样貌表现
It can come in so many forms
而且人生何来错误
and how can there be anything wrong with a life
如果是和你爱的人一起度过
if it's spent with the person you love?
都会深爱 珍惜
To love and to cherish...
直到死亡将你俩分开?
until death you do part?
所以你不会提早离开学校?
You're not leaving school early.
我会和我的家在一起
I wanna be with my family.
我决定当一名教师
I've decided I'm going to be a teacher
如同斯塔西老师一样
just like Miss Stacy.
也包括悲剧般的恋情吗?
Tragical romance and all?
尚未确定
Remains to be seen.
跑啊 贝儿
Come on, Belle.
这颗松果是这棵树的后代 贝儿
This pinecone is the progeny of this tree, Belle.
它们是母女
Mother and daughter.
一家人
Family.
这里的每一棵树都彼此相连
Every tree here is connected to each other.
不知人生里 有如此的确定感是什么感觉
Wonder what it must feel like to have such certainty in life?
真正的归属感是什么感觉
What it feels like to truly belong?
你很快就会知道了 对吧?
You'll know that soon enough, won't you?
我们开始给你的宝宝想名字吧
Let's start thinking of baby names for you!
对哦 我要迟到了
Of course. I'm late.
我们走吧 跑起来
Let's go. Jump up.
走吧!
Come on!
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
埋葬希望最完美的坟墓
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下睡在树上
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
基尔伯特 加油!
I got it! -Go, Gilbert!
快点!
Come on!
好样的 接好了 快跑 -好极了!
Nice. Take it, go! -Yes!
快点 继续啊! -停下
Keep going! -Stop!
传给穆迪!
Pass it to Moody!
男生们打得真好 -是啊
The boys are so good.
穆迪!快冲啊! -传球!
Moody. Come on! Come on.
好冷啊
It's so cold...
这里
Right here. Right here.
你们好啊! -嗨 安妮
Hello! -Hi, Anne.
查理 加油 把球救下来
Charlie, come on, save that!
你看看比分!
Look at the score!
鲁比 你的任务是报道比赛
Ruby, you're supposed to be covering the game.
基尔伯特 快!传球!
Gilbert, come on. Pass!
精彩时刻的记录呢?
Where are the highlights?
你知道比分吗?
Do you even know the score?
安妮 这就是校报而已
It's just a school newspaper, Anne,
又不是《每日电讯报》
not The Daily Telegraph.
我们压根不需要赛事报道 我们都在这儿呢
We don't even need an article about the game. We're all here.
她正入迷地盯着某人看呢
She's busy ogling you know who!
流氓!
Cad!
无赖!
Bounder!
乔西 你完全吸引了比利的注意呢
Josie, you've really caught Billy's eye.
我还在努力接受现实呢
Oh, I'm trying to make my peace with it.
什么现实?
With what?
乔西可能会成为她姐姐 -是嫂子
That Josie may become her sister. In-law.
嫂子
Sister-in-law.
好吧
Alright.
我来写报道
I'll write the article.
本周的各队队长是谁?
Who are the team captains this week?
基尔伯特
Gilbert.
还有呢?
And?
不重要
Whoever.
好球!
Nice shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
戴安娜
Diana.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表