剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
What a vicious display!
在孤儿院他们就是这么教育你的?
Is this what they taught you in that orphanage?
不可接受!
Unacceptable!
Anne Shirley脾气很坏
"Anne Shirley has a very bad temper."
现在 站在这里别动
Now, stand here and stay put.
其余的 给我安静!
And the rest of you, pipe down!!
这个就当作你们的教训就是我们不能容忍♥
Let this serve as a lesson to you that we do not tolerate
这样的表现
such displays of temper
在这里 一个文明社会
here in a civilized society.
都是我不好 先生
It was my fault, sir.
我 我取笑了她
I, uh, I-I teased her.
安静 Blythe 没有任何理由
Quiet, Blythe. That is hardly an excuse.
你们都给我安静 回到课本上
Quiet, all of you, and return to your lesson.
36除以3等于
Thirty minus six divided by three equals...
你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
Shirley!
回这里来
Get back here.
Shirley!
Anne!
没事 没事 孩子
There, there, child.
我知道的
I know.
我知道你的感受
I know just how you feel.
他们那么亲率下结论
You've been judged harshly.
我永远不要去那学校
I am never going back to school!
永远不去
Never!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表