剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你很幸运了
you're really very lucky.
你认为我很幸运?
You think I'm lucky?
比起我来? 是的
Compared to me? Yes.
这和你有什么关系呢?
And why is this about you?
没有 我只是想
It's not. I was just trying to...
再见
See you.
Ugh!
别管我 Gilbert Blythe!我只是想帮助你!
Don't mind me, Gilbert Blythe! I was only trying to help!
那好吧 别不理解
Fine, then. Don't get the benefits
我对孤儿的全面了解带来的好处
of my extensive knowledge about being an orphan!
不过你有多悲伤
No matter how sad you look.
好吧 别再管他了 结束
All right, no need to think about him any more. Done.
我已经在某个笨男孩身上浪费了足够的精力
I've wasted quite enough energy on some dumb boy.
我不会再化一秒钟在替Gilbert Blythe考虑
I'm not going to think about Gilbert Blythe for one more second.
大脑:停止!
Brain: stop it!
浪漫是一件烦人的事情 哦!
- Romance is a pesky business. - Oh!
Barry小姐
Miss Barry.
不知道该怎么做
No sense to be made of it.
你好 Anne 你好
- Hello, Anne. - Hello.
抱歉打扰了 不 不 我在
- Sorry to interrupt. - No, no, I was... uh...
我可以进来吗?
May I enter your humble abode?
当然
Of course.
舒服的小屋
Cozy little retreat.
我会让你马上知道
I-I should let you know immediately
你听到的和浪漫毫无关系
that what you heard just now had nothing to do with romance.
我明白的 一点都不相关
- I see. - Nothing whatsoever.
我一点都没兴趣 对Gil...
I couldn't be less interested in Gil...
那个男孩
that boy.
我还有许多事情要做
I've got much better things to do.
你看上去就像某种有很多种可能结果的人
You certainly seem like someone with many possible outcomes.
哦 听你这么说让我深受鼓舞
Oh, you've no idea how much it heartens me to hear you say that.
我的建议是让你的志向
My advice is to let your ambitions
和你的愿望作为你的向导
and your aspirations be your guide.
但是我有太多的想法
But I have so many.
哦 这很好
Oh, good.
还有很多的时间 如果你幸运的话
Plenty of time yet. If you're lucky.
对的 幸运
Right. Lucky.
有足够的时间让你弄明白
There's more than enough time for you to figure out
你想做什么以及你善于做什么
what you want and what you're good at.
我希望非常非常擅长一些令人惊讶的事情
I'd like to be very, very good at something astonishing.
我似乎还没适应
I don't seem to fit in.
所有我认识的女孩们都先想着要成为一位妻子
All the girls I know are preoccupied with becoming a wife.
你是怎样看这种情况的?
And what do you think about that?
那个 我一直想做新娘
Well, I've always wanted to be a bride,
但是我真的没想过要成为一位妻子
but I don't really expect to be a wife.
很有趣
Interesting.
那么你明白这令人迷惑的难题 是的
- So you see the conundrum. - I do.
我有以下的想法供你参考
I have the following thoughts to offer.
首先:你可以在任何时候结婚
First: you can get married anytime
在你的一生里 如果你要这么做的话
in your life if you choose to do so.
这是实话
That's true.
然后:如果你选择一个职业生涯
And two: if you choose a career,
你可以为你自己买♥♥件白色的礼服
you can buy a white dress yourself,
可以订做 然后在你想穿的时候就穿
have it made to order, and wear it whenever you want.
哦 我怎么没想到这个?
Oh. Why didn't I think of that?
这主意太棒了!
I love that idea!
我要成为自己做主的女人
I'm going to be my own woman.
我是“在这世界上自己做主”的倡导者
I'm a proponent for making one's own way in the world.
我们走吧
Shall we?
某个小姑娘深深地打动了我
A certain young lady has impressed upon me
呼吸冬日的空气有很多好处
the many benefits of taking the winter air.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Barry小姐? 嗯?
- Miss Barry? - Hmm?
你启发了我的灵感
You are an inspiration.
我希望一辈子都能了解你
And I hope I know you all my life.
我也希望这样
I hope so, too.
如果你成为一名医生
If you become a doctor,
也许你会发明抗衰老的药
perhaps you can discover a cure for old age.
Josephine Barry小姐是个很有趣的人
And Miss Josephine Barry is quite an intriguing character.
她很独♥立♥一辈子不结婚
She's independent and never been married.
她绝对是我生活的楷模
She's definitely my new role model.
她帮助我看到了曙光
She helped me see the light about...
我的未来的曙光
my future.
你和Marilla也启发了我的灵感
You and Marilla are also my inspirations.
别这么说
You don't say.
我要说
I do say.
我要成为自己故事的主人公
I'm going to be the heroine in my own story.
好吧 现在 我很坚信
Well, now. - I am quite firm in my position
浪漫不是我生活的目标
that romance need not be my goal in life.
更不用说我在想着那些男孩
Not that I'm thinking about boys at all,
因为我不会这样子做
because I'm not.
我选择自己
I choose myself.
这样子的话 我就永远不会失望
And that way, I'll never be disappointed.
要赢得男人的心就要管住他的胃
The key to a man's heart is through his stomach...
确实这样 那么我们必须得确保
- Which it is. - Then we have to make sure
这是Gilbert吃到过的最好的牧羊人派“肉馅土豆馅饼”
that this is the best shepherd's pie that Gilbert has ever tasted.
当一位好厨师不是最重要的
Being a good cook shouldn't be very high on the list
关于浪漫的因素 要是你问我的话
of romantic attributes, if you ask me.
如果有人对浪漫感兴趣的话 我对此不感冒的
If one was interested in romance, which I'm not,
我想要的是关注我而不是我做的晚餐
I'd like to be noticed for me, not my dinner.
你太有趣了 Anne
You're so funny, Anne.
我是在说真的 哦
- I wasn't meaning to be funny. - Oh.
那么什么是重要的呢?
So what's on the list?
我的大脑 Diana 我的个性
My brain, Diana. My personality.
就是内在的我
As in, who I am.
我确信这才是最重要的东西
I'd like to believe that's what truly matters.
浪漫是否最重要
If romance matters at all.
我觉得不是
Which it doesn't.
不 是的
- Yes, it does!
你们不认为Gilbert在他难过的时候看起来更帅吗?
Don't you think Gilbert looks even more handsome now that he's sad?
我没注意到
I didn't notice.
确实是的 我就知道!
- He does. - I know!
Ruby和Gilbert坐在树下
Ruby and Gilbert sitting in a tree,
-接-吻 Minnie May 我们在干活
- K-I-S-S... - Minnie May, we're trying to work.
我在煮饭 你在看热闹
- I'm cooking. - You're watching.
我告诉过你能在这里和我们一起的条件是
I told you that the only way you get to be here with us is
你要保持安静
if you're quiet.
别打扰我们 否则你得和伟大的Josephine姑姑坐在一起
Don't interrupt, or you'll have to go sit with Great Aunt Josephine.
不
- No!!
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我一直安静的
I'm being quiet.
那你就是例外 (我听到)有一群咯咯叫的母鸡
Then you're the only one. Cackling hens.
上帝帮帮我
Lord help me.
快给那男孩带去无聊的派
Take the boy the godforsaken pie
在我精神崩溃之前
before I suffer a mental collapse.
抱歉 Josephine姑姑
Sorry, Aunt Josephine.
你们这些姑娘们一直在唠唠叨叨几个小时无所事事
You girls have been prattling on for hours about nothing.
客厅应该是安静的天堂
A parlour should be a quiet haven.
否则的话是不可接受的
Instead, it's unbearable.
“这是软弱和愚蠢的 说你不能承受
"It is weak and silly to say you cannot bear
你生命必须承受的东西”
what it is your fate to be required to bear."
你在说什么?
I beg your pardon?
Jane Eyre. 你不喜欢她的作品吗?
Jane Eyre. Don't you just love it?
哦 我还没读到那个呢
Ah. I've yet to reach that bit.
是在第六章 我想
Chapter six, I believe.
哦 每次看到那结尾总是让我哭泣
Oh, and the ending makes me weep every time.
当Rochester
When Rochester...
天呐 非得要我说我才开始读这本书吗?
For heaven's sake, didn't we just establish that I've only begun it?
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 看到好书我就喜欢哭 你呢?
Oh, I love crying over a good book, don't you?
到目前为止 我发现这散文
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表