剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
他会告诉你需要做什么
He'll tell you what needs doing.
你很幸运是个男孩子 Jerry
- You're so lucky to be a boy, Jerry.
男孩们可以为所欲为
Boys can do anything you want.
男孩们拥有一切机会
And boys have every opportunity.
如果你想去上学你可以去的
- You can go to school if you want.
等等 你的意思是对你来说上学是不可能的?
- Wait. Does that mean school's out of the question for you?
你觉得我应该在哪里?
- Where do you think I'd rather be?
我想都没想过
- I hadn't really thought about it.
在今天之前有很多事情我都没想过
There are so many things I hadn't thought of before today.
老实说 我不明白怎样成为一位好妻子
I don't see how I'm ever gonna be a good wife, quite frankly.
也许不吧 我脾气那么差
- Probably not. - I have such a bad temper.
这倒是真的 我也很恶毒
- True. - And I'm dreadfully wicked,
而且不耐烦 又瘦有普通 别说话 Jerry
and impatient and skinny and homely. Don't say anything, Jerry!
我从未想过我可以成为什么样的妻子
I never thought that a wife is what I would be.
一定有别的选择的 你想成为什么?
There have to be other options. What do you want to be?
我在干这活
- I do this.
但是如果我是以为出版作家呢?
- But what if I was a published author?
或者如果我会是部队的司令就像贞德那样呢?
Or what if I were in command of an army like Joan of Arc?
还是如果我成为以为探险家去发现新大♥陆♥呢?
Or if I became an explorer and discovered new lands?
这些我都不用上学去学习的
I don't need school for any of those things.
你怎么不回答我的话?
Why aren't you answering my question?
我的哥哥是个铁匠学徒
- My brother's apprentice as a blacksmith.
另外一个在学杀猪
The other learns to become a butcher.
我想我以后会是位铁匠的
I could be a smithy, I suppose.
但是你想做什么 Jerry?
- But what do you want, Jerry?!
你可以是制图师 或者飞行员
You could be a cartographer or an aviator.
你甚至可以带头去探险!
You could even lead a safari!
你不知道你在说什么
- I don't know what you're talking about.
得了 Jerry 运用你的想象力
- Come on, Jerry, use your imagination!
不 说真的 我不知道你说的那些词句
- No, seriously, I don't know any of those words.
- Oh.
好吧 你明白的
Well, you get the idea.
我不了解你 但是突然我觉得都有可能
And I'm not sure about you, but suddenly I feel absolutely ablaze with possibility!
或者你可以去上学的 因为你能够
- Or you could just go to school. Because you can.
去找别的事做吧
- Go find something else to do.
有人吗?
- Hello?
Marilla?
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
那火炉已经快灭了
You know the stove's gone cold?
天呐
My, my.
这可不像你
This is unlike you.
我不知道我像什么
- I have no idea what's "like me."
根本不知道
None at all.
我去添火
I'll light the stove.
我 嗯 我想你深受影响
- I, uh... I suppose your mind is burdened, then,
因为那为牧师大人的到访
by the minister's visit.
哦 一切都安好
- Oh, everything is just peaches and cream,
谢谢关心
thank you for asking.
现在 有什么需要我...烘培或者洗衣服
Now, is there anything I can... bake or clean,
缝缝补补还是帮你拿点什么?
or mend or fetch for you?!
- Marilla? Marilla!!
怎么了?
What's happening?
镇上着火了
- There's a fire in town.
快点穿鞋下来
Pull on your boots and hurry down.
拿上水桶
Fetch the cellar buckets.
我们得按我们自己的一套来做
We'll slop the pigs on our way.
要和兔子一样快
Quick like a bunny.
快点 快!
Quick, quick!
拿上所有的水桶
Fetch every bucket you can find.
用毛毯绑着
Hold them still with the blankets.
拿上灯
Bring the lantern.
把这些水桶递过去! 传过去! 递过去!
- Keep those buckets comin'! Keep them movin'. - Pass these down the line!
快 快!
- Hurry, hurry!
我们需要更多的水桶
- We need more buckets!
这是Gillis的家
- This is the Gillis's house.
哦 可怜的Ruby
- Oh, poor Ruby.
拿梯子来 快!
- Bring the ladder! Hurry up!
快 快!
- Hurry, hurry!
把马拉走
- Get the horses out of here.
到我家去再拿些水桶来!
- Run to our place and get some more buckets!
- Anne!
Anne!
哦 我很想你!
- Oh, I've missed you so much!
清空场地 清空场地! 帮我们扶着梯子!
Stay clear, stay clear! Give us a hand with the ladder!
上来 上来! 快 快!
- Coming up, coming up! - Hurry, hurry!
把水桶给Gilbert!
- Get the buckets for Gilbert!
哦 不!
- Oh, no!
救火车在哪里了? 孩子们 我们走 走!
- Where's the fire wagon?! - Boys, let's go, let's go!
救火车在路上了
- It's on its way!
烧得太厉害了 屋子里没人了吧?
- It's burning so fierce. Is everyone out of the house?
是的 Gillis全家都在这里 你看到Ruby了吗?
- Yeah. That's the Gillis family over there. You see Ruby?
嗨 把水递过来 快!
Hey, keep the water coming! Come on!
为什么大门和窗户都开着?
- Why are the doors and windows open?
我们需要更多的水 小心!
We need more water! (woman): Watch out!
让开 让开 什么?
Make way, make way! - What?
救火车来了!
The fire wagon!
后退! 救火车! 后退!
- Get back! Fire wagon! Get back!
快 我们走! Anne?
- Come on, let's go! - Anne?
后退! 后退! 不!Anne!
- Get back, get back! - No! Anne!
Anne!
Anne! Anne!
Anne!
- Anne!
Anne!!!
什么事情? 怎么啦?
- What is it? What's wrong?
是Anne Anne怎么了? Anne!
- It's Anne! - What's happened to Anne? Anne!
她跑进屋里去了! 放开我!!
- She ran inside! - Let me go!
不! 我得去找Anne!
- No! - I need to get Anne!
Anne! 不!
- Anne! - No!
不 放开我! 我得去找Anne!
- No, let me go! I need to get Anne!
别去! 那是Anne! 是她吗?
- Stay here! - There's Anne! - Is that her?
哦 天呐 没事 火势小下来了!
Oh, my God. - Alright, it's slowing down!
我们可以控制火势了 继续传递水桶
We can do this! Keep 'em coming!
她在哪里? 我不明白
- Where is she? I don't understand.
她在哪里? 上帝 Anne!
Where is she? - Dear God in heaven! - Anne!
过来搭把手!
- Somebody help over here!
Cuthbert先生 Cuthbert先生 帮忙!
- Mr. Cuthbert, Mr. Cuthbert, help!
抬起来
(man shouting) - Lift it off.
另一头
Other end. (mumbling)
快 快 快 快 快
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
- Anne! Anne! Anne! Oh, Anne!
- Oh, Anne! - Oh...!
- Anne! (moaning)
去看看情况如何 Anne!
- Find out what's happened! - Anne!
哦 她没事 我很抱歉 我没事 她没事!
Oh, she's alright! - I'm sorry. I'm alright. - She's alright!
你想干什么? 那个有作用吗?
- What were you thinking?! - Did it help?
你为何跑进屋里去? 她跑进过去屋子里了!
- Why ever did you run inside?! - She ran inside!
火小下来了? 你在干什么呢?
- Did it slow it down? - What were you thinking?
大火 大火燃烧需要氧气的
- Fire... fire needs oxygen.
关闭门窗可以让大火慢慢熄灭的
Closing windows and doors deprives it--
哦 天呐! 是Anne让大火小下来的!
- Oh, my word! - Anne slowed down the fire!
你怎么知道这些的? 是Anne 是她干的
- However do you know that? - It was Anne! She did it!
我看过孤儿院里的防火手册
- The Fire Manual in the orphanage.
那里没啥可以阅读的
There wasn't much else to read.
来 过来
Here, here.
我们感谢你 上帝 因你的仁慈
- And we thank thee, O Lord, for your mercy.
一些人的同情心可以让事情变得不同
And of some have compassion making a difference,
另一些人克服恐惧 把他们从火里面救出来
others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
匆匆忙忙穿好衣服 满脸的污垢
hastening even the garments, spotted by the flesh,
是神让你们免于受罪
now unto him that is able to keep you from falling,
给你们带来完美
and to present your faultless before the presence
用他的无限荣耀
of his glory with exceeding joy.
你也许可以成为一名救火队员了
- Maybe you could be a firefighter.
我们感谢你看守着我们
...we thank thee for watching over us,
让我们社区安全和平
and keeping all in our community safe from harm.
万能的主
Praise be to God almighty.
好了 现在安定下来了
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表