剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
一所精神病院? 是孤儿院
A lunatic asylum? Orphanage.
当然 反正相差不多
Of course, it could turn out to be one and the same.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我们得 坚持
We'll just have to... Persevere.
你是一个小孤儿! 你生活中垃圾桶里!
You're a little orphan! You lived in a trash can!
垃圾女孩! 垃圾女孩!
garbage girl! Garbage girl!
Anne?
我去找她
I'll go.
Anne?
别管我
Leave me alone.
Anne...
你觉得是一种责任吗?
Did you feel a sense of obligation?
是不是这样子?
Is that it?
因为我自己一个人也会过很好
Because i would've been fine on my own!
比这里好
Better than here!
你为何不想要我还要把我接回来?
Why would you send for me if you didn't even want me?
但是我们确实想要你的 Anne
But we do want you, anne.
很明显你不要的
It's obvious you don't!
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
我想
I wonder...
你会原谅我吗?
Will you forgive me?
我非常抱歉 Anne
I am very sorry, anne.
当那胸针丢失不见时 我太快判定
When the brooch went missing, i was quick to judge.
但是更糟糕的是我逼着你说谎
But what's worse is that i pushed you to fib.
那时候你会怎么做呢?
What else were you to do?
我一想到这个就会发抖
Makes me shudder to think of it.
当然 现在我明白了你一直在说实话
And of course, i know now that you were telling the truth.
你是个诚实的孩子 Anne 即使现在
You are a truthful girl, anne, even now,
那是很可贵的品德
And that is an admirable quality.
都是我的错
This was my fault.
都是因为这个让你经历了那些
And all that you went through because of it.
你回到“绿山墙”是个奇迹
It's a wonder you came back to green gables at all.
如果你能 从心底发现
If you could... Find it in your heart to...
相信我
Believe me...
然后
And...
原谅我
Forgive me...
那样我们就可以从头再来
...Then we can start anew.
anne? 在 cuthbert小姐 什么事情?
anne?! - Yes, miss cuthbert?
请下来到客厅来
Please come down to the parlour.
叫我marilla就好了
And "marilla" is just fine.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你可以叫我marilla
You may call me marilla.
哦 我可以叫你marilla姑姑吗?
Oh. May i call you aunt marilla?
不可以
You may not.
但是我愿意叫你marilla姑姑
But i'd love to call you aunt marilla.
这让我觉得我真的属于你
It would make me seem as if i really belonged to you.
嗯 我不是你姑姑 我也不信
Well, i'm not your aunt and i don't believe
称呼不属于他们的名字
In calling people names that don't belong to them.
嗯 我们可以假象你是我的姑姑 我不会那样做的
Well, we could imagine you're my aunt. I couldn't.
你从没假想过事情和他们原本的不同吗?
Do you never imagine things are different than they are?
没有
I do not.
哦 marilla 你可错过了很多的东西
Oh, marilla, how much you miss.
嗯 说到名字
Well, speaking of names,
我们希望你在这里签个名
We'd like you to sign this and take ours.
如果这样的做法你同意的话
If the idea appeals to you.
我有笔 都为你准备好了
I've got the pen. It's all ready for you.
这是你的家谱
This is your family bible.
你们真的想让我成为cuthbert家族的一员吗?
You want me to be a cuthbert?
一个真正的cuthbert姓氏?
A real cuthbert?
是的 我们希望我们的姓氏可以属于你
We do. We want our name to belong to you.
属于我? 我们希望你的名字是anne shirley cuthbert
I'm going to belong? We hope you like the sound of anne shirley cuthbert.
Anne?
我愿意 非常愿意
I do. I do very much.
但是 我只是这么签字吗?
But... I just sign?
这样就可以了?
That's it?
当然
Of course.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
嗯 似乎有点敷衍 你们以为呢?
Well... Seems a little perfunctory, don't you think?
敷衍?
Perfunctory?
我们不应该 我们不应该在流水的小溪边上一起握住手
Shouldn't we... Shouldn't we hold hands over a running stream
然后各自宣誓永远成为cuthberts家族的一员吗?
And pledge ourselves to each other as cuthberts forever?
或者刺破我们的手指把我们的血混合一起
Or prick our fingers and mingle our blood
作为我们永远忠诚的象征吗?
As a symbol of our lasting devotion?
嗯 当然需要某种仪式的
Well, surely there needs to be a ceremony of some kind
庆贺在这么吉祥的时刻
In honour of such an auspicious moment.
作为某个以前根本不属于任何人的人来说
As someone who has never belonged to anyone before,
我相信这是很庄严的事情
I believe that this is a matter of much solemnity.
你们不这么以为吗?
Don't you?
你怎么看 marilla?
What say you, marilla?
嗯 我去储物间那点树莓酒
Well... I've got some raspberry cordial in the pantry.
或许我们可以弄一小杯来庆贺
Perhaps we could all have a small glass to celebrate
不会有任何危险
Without any danger to anyone.
哦 cuth小姐...
Oh, miss cuth...
谢谢你 marilla
Thank you, marilla.
那样很好
That would do nicely.
嗯 那么
Well, then...
为cuthberts家族干杯
To the cuthberts.
为cuthberts家族干杯 还有为shirley-cuthberts干杯
The cuthberts. And the shirley-cuthberts.
我会慢慢喜欢这个的
I could develop a fondness for this.
现在该你去签字了 Anne
It's time for you to sign now, anne.
哦 天呐
Oh my.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is really happening.
冷静下来 Anne 你太激动了
Calm yourself, anne. You're overexcited.
是的 我很激动
Yes, i am.
我这辈子从未这么激动过
I don't think i've ever been so excited in my whole life.
我的手在发抖
My hands are shaking.
用这支笔
With this pen...
我会把你们
...I take you...
Matthew和marilla cuthbert...
Matthew and marilla cuthbert...
永远作为我的家人
...To be my family forever.
让你们当作我自己的...
To call you mine...
当成你们的家人
And to be yours.
永远
For always.
Anne...
...Cuthbert.
哦 我应该加上shirley
oh, i should add the shirley.
我重新写
I'll do it over.
Anne...
Shirley...
...Cuthbert.
应该连写的 你们同意吗?
It should be hyphenated, don't you agree?
既然是正式的 我就加进去了
I'll add that in, too. And since it's official,
也许应该是halifax绿山墙的anne shirley-cuthbert
It should probably be anne shirley-cuthbert of green gables née halifax.
Anne 我也可以加上cordelia吗?
Anne. Could i add cordelia, too?
我一直想成为cordelia的
I've always wanted to be a cordelia.
Anne...
Cordelia
好了 现在这样够了
Alright, that's enough now.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表