剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Cuthbert先生 你知道她去了哪里吗?
Mr. Cuthbert, do you know where she's headed?
那个孤儿
The orphanage.
让开 让开!
Make way, make way! Hi!
她是逃跑的吗?
- Did she run away?
没有
- No.
她看上去如何?
How did she seem?
很安静
Quiet.
她非常安静
She was real quiet.
没说一句话
Didn't say a word.
小姐 小姐
Miss. Miss.
这边走 小姐
Right this way, miss.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是来接你的 小姐
I'm supposed to fetch you, miss.
我不明白 谁让你来接的?
I don't understand. Who sent you?
哦 是你家里人 当然 往这边 小姐
Why, your family, of course. Now right this way, little lady.
我家里人? 他们让我来接你的
My family? They sent me to collect you
让你直接回家里 我们会马上到家的
And bring you straight home. We'll be there in a jiff.
放开我 快点 快点
Let go of me. Quickly now. Let's hurry up.
我的马车里有些糖果可以一路上吃 滚开!
I've got some lovely sweets in my carriage for the ride. Get away from me!
嗯 哦 你们好 小主人
Ahem. Uh... Hello, young masters.
我是来接你们回家的
I've been sent to take you home.
哦 晚上好
oh, good evening.
我想你是否有空闲的马可以借用?
I was wondering if you could spare a fresh horse?
抱歉 先生 没有了
Sorry, sir, don't have one to lend.
我的马儿累坏了 而我必须去charlottetown
Mine's dead beat and i need to get to charlottetown.
求你了 任何马都可以
Please! Any horse will do.
抱歉 我不能答应你 先生
Sorry, but i can't oblige you, sir.
我会好好对待马儿的 当我回来时会给你钱
I'm good for it. I'll bring the money when i return.
先生 我住在艾凡利的绿山墙
Sir-- i live in avonlea at green gables--
和钱没关系的 我恐怕帮不了你
Money or not, i'm afraid i can't help you.
这些马属于客人了 酒店已经预订出去了
These here belong to the guests and the hotels are spoken for this evening.
但是你的马可以暂时在这里寄存 Sam! Sam!
You're welcome to rest yours here for a spell, though. Sam! Sam!
Sam! Sam!
Sam! 你是去Vessel吗? 喔 喔
Sam! Vessel? Whoa. Whoa there.
Matthew cuthbert,是什么把你搞成这样子?
Matthew cuthbert, whatever's got you all twisted up?
你是去vessel吗?
Are you heading to the vessel?
是的 我们赶夜路去那港口 天亮到会那里
Yes, we're riding to the port overnight. Be there by daybreak.
我可以搭个便车吗? 我得赶去charlottetown!
Can i hitch a ride? I need to get to charlottetown!
我不返回的 那没事的
I'm not riding in back. No worries at all.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
走 驴子!
Mare!
我告诉过你这胸针对我很重要的
I told you that brooch meant a great deal to me.
立刻承认 但是我没拿
Confess at once. But i didn't take it.
否则我会马上送你回孤儿院
- Or i'll send you right back to the asylum.
我把胸针拿到外面 然后就弄丢了
- I took the brooch outside with me. I lost it.
明天你得离开 我不相信你说的任何话
- Tomorrow you will go. I can't trust one word out of your mouth.
但那是我编的 cuthbert小姐 够了
- But i made that up! Please, miss cuthbert! - Enough!
现在开始闭上你的嘴!
Shut your face from now on!
我们讨厌你和你的那些愚蠢的故事
We're sick of you and your stupid stories.
按住她 求你们了 别这样
Hold her down. - Please, don't!
愚蠢的故事 吱吱吱
- ...Stupid stories. - Squeak, squeak, squeak...
cordelia公主 闭嘴!
- ...Princess cordelia - stop!
Anne shirley! 立即闭嘴! 闭嘴!给我进去!
- Anne shirley! Stop it at once! Stop it! You get in there!
快点!
Quickly now!
快!
Quick!
快!
Quick!
喔 停 停! 抱歉 cuthbert小姐 我还没弄好
Whoa, easy, easy! I'm sorry, miss cuthbert, i was not quite finished.
哦 请快点! 待会去忙谷仓的活
Oh, please hurry! Continue with the barn work.
厨房♥里要加点柴 我得走了
Stack some wood in the kitchen. I have to go!
Marilla!
Marilla!
我必须得去
I have to go!
等等! 等等!
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait.
Thomas一大早就出发了 我是过来告诉你的
Thomas rode out at first light. I came to tell you.
他去哪里? 那会还用说 当然是去找他们
Where is he going? Why, to look for them.
就是因为我看到Matthew昨天急急忙忙地去追Anne
Only reason i could see for matthew tearing off yesterday was to fetch anne.
当我们没看到他们回来,我就担心了
When we didn't see them return, i was so worried--
请让开 Rachel
Please step aside, rachel.
我知道你会得意的 我必须得去 现在就去!
I knew you'd be beside yourself. I need to go! I must go now!
不 听着 Thomas会一直赶到火车站
No, listen, dear. Thomas will ride all the way to the train station.
他会一路检查的
He'll check the road as he goes.
但是如果他一头扎进沟渠死了怎么办?
What if he's lying dead in a ditch?!
Marilla 如果他们俩都这样怎么办? 够了!
Marilla-- what if they both are? Enough now!
如果发生可怕的事情全怪我
What if something horrible has happened and it's my fault--
别说了 marilla 小鬼!
Stop it, marilla. Boy!
Thomas就在前头几英里 现在唯一可做的就是等待
Thomas is miles ahead of you. Now the only thing to do now is to wait.
把马车拉回去 好的 夫人
Take the rig back in. Yes, ma'am.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
小心点
Watch your step.
小心点
Careful now.
小心
Be careful.
现在
Now...
回屋去
Come along inside.
我们去喝点茶
We'll put the kettle on.
你好 Avery先生 哦 上帝
Hello, mr. Avery. Oh, goodness!
哦 我认识你吗? 你不认识我的 但是我认识你
My word! Do i know you? Not yet, but i know you.
而且我确定一路上我们会变得熟悉的
And i'm sure we'll become better acquainted on the ride.
一路上?
The ride?
监护长想让你把我带到最近的火车站
The matron was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking me to the nearest train station.
我要回halifax的家去 你知道 那是我出生的地方
I'm going home to halifax, you see. That's where i was born.
啊 我不知道我是否可以带你...
Ah.... I-i don't know if i can take ya--
似乎找到了个有钱的叔叔然后要我去那里
It seems a wealthy aunt was just discovered and sent for me.
这很棒是吧?
Isn't that wonderful?
是的 的确是 但是我还得送一些货
Yes, it is, but i've got several deliveries to make--
这些年的磨难已经过去
My years of torment and uncertainty are behind me.
我得学习各种礼仪 但是我觉得能够做好的
And i'll have to learn all manner of comportment, but i feel equal to the task.
听起来你要过好日子了
Certainly sounds like you're moving up in the world.
是的 确实是的 所以你不介意
I am. I am indeed. So if you wouldn't mind
送我去过新的生活吧?
Conveying me towards my new life?
不是我介意 问题是
It's not that i mind, but trouble is,
我得一路停靠几站
I've got several stops along the way.
我想得花上几个小时
It'll be a few hours, i'm afraid.
如果你着急的话 也许你得想其他办法 我们去问问监护长吧?
If you're in a hurry, you might find a better mode. Shall we ask the matron?
不 不 不 这就很好了
No, no, no, this will be perfect.
而且我很抱歉我不能够付你钱 但是我会帮忙的
And i'm sorry i don't have any money to pay you, but i'll be happy to help.
嗯 嗯 好吧 好吧
Well, uh... Well, al-alright. Alright.
我们出发
Off me go.
那么 你怎么想的?
So, now, what do you think?
我不知道多少钱可以买♥♥这个徽标
Don't know how much i can get for it, with this here monogram.
我不要很多钱的
I... I don't need much.
那么我们就好谈了
Then we are well met.
这是家传的宝贝
It's a family heirloom.
这里的东西不都是吗
Show me something in here that ain't.
我不知道
I don't know.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
要不你明天再来吧?
Why don't you come back tomorrow?
我所需要的只是两张火车票的钱
All i need is train fare for two up-island
以及来回内陆的轮渡费用
And ferry rides back and forth to the mainland.
那总共是多少钱呢?
Any idea how much that would come to?
我会决定怎么做的 好吗?
I'll see what i can do. Alright?
号♥外 号♥外!
Extra, extra!
科学家预测温室效应!
Scientist predicts greenhouse effect!
号♥外 号♥外 科学家预测温室效应!
Extra, extra! Scientist predicts greenhouse effect!
去nova scotia的轮渡几点出发?
What time does the ferry to nova scotia go?
大约五点
'round about 5:00.
本地一个男孩淹死了!
Local boy loses life by drowning!
让开 先生!
Out of the way, mister!
Ah!
而且我相信我父母去过印度还有很多遥远的地方
And i believe my parents traveled to india and many faraway lands
在他们替女王工作期间被杀死之前
Before they were killed tragically in service of the queen.
你不知道那个的
You don't say.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表