剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Anne made an honest mistake. I'm to blame.
这是Diana最后一次踏进这屋子
This is the last time my Diana will ever set foot in this house.
求你了 Barry夫人 我不是有意灌醉Diana的
Please, Mrs. Barry, I didn't mean to set Diana drunk!
你不合适Diana交往
You are not a fit little girl for Diana to associate with.
但是这不是有意的
But it wasn't on purpose!
另外 你们在学校不得坐在一起
Moreover, the girls are not to sit together at school.
她们不得亲密 在任何行为
They are not to fraternize in any manner...
任何时间
at any time.
我同意女孩们
I don't disagree that the girls
应该受到惩罚因为这些行为
should be punished for all that has transpired.
我建议两周的惩罚时间如何?
Might I suggest a duration of two weeks?
我必须得让Diana不受到污染
I must preserve my Diana from the contaminations
和这样的孩子在亲密地一起!
of further intimacy with such a child!
这是我的最后决定
My judgment is final!
走吧 Diana 求你了 Barry夫人 求你了!
- Come along, Diana. - Please, Mrs. Barry, please!
Diana 走吧 求你了 母亲 求你!
- Diana, come along! - Please, Mother, please!
走
Out!
难熬的一天
It's been a trying day.
你怎么回去买♥♥这样的鞋子?
What on earth possessed you to buy all those boots?
毫无价值的昂贵
That was a frivolous expense.
它们得退回去
They'll have to go back.
你有想过
Do you ever think...
Michael吗?
...about Michael?
有的
Yes.
一切都会不同
So much would've been different...
如果他没有
if he hadn't...
是的
Yes.
晚安
Good night.
可怜的小东西
Poor little soul.
今天不去上学了?
Not going to school today?
我觉得我应该
I feel like I should...
留下来
just stay close.
你不友善
You are not to fraternize
或者影响不好
or exert undue influence.
Ruby 和Anne换位置
Ruby, switch places with Anne.
你母亲没答应吗?
Will your mother never relent?
我哭呀哭呀 一遍一遍告诉她
I've cried and cried and told her over and over again
不是你的错 但是都没用
that it wasn't your fault. But it isn't any use.
那么这是永别了?
So this is an eternal farewell?
那么我们必须得用最悲伤的
Then we must speak the most pathetic
我们能够想到的语言
language that we can think of.
用“thees and thous”吗?
With thees and thous?
我们永远别忘记现在这一刻的悲痛的表达方式
That way we will never forget the pathos of this moment.
Oh, Diana...
你一定要忠实地答应
wilt thou promise faithfully
永远不会忘记我 你小时候的朋友?
never to forget me, the friend of your youth?
我不会再有知心的朋友
I'll never have another bosom friend.
我不想再有
I don't want to.
我不会像爱你那样爱别人 Anne 你
I could never love anyone as I love you, Anne. Thou.
等等
Wait.
你爱我?
You love me?
担任 难道你不明白吗?
Of course I do. Why don't you know that?
哦 我是认为你喜欢我 当然
Oh, I thought you liked me, of course,
但是我从未想过你会爱我
but I never hoped you loved me.
我非常爱你 Anne
I love you devotedly, Anne.
我会一直爱你的 Diana
And I will always love thee, Diana.
在今后
In the years to come,
在我孤独的生命里 对你的回忆会想星星一样闪耀
your memory will shine like a star over my lonely life.
让我们把头发锁在一起
Let us offer each other locks of our hair...
永远珍爱
to treasure evermore.
我把这象征这我永远的爱给你
I bestow upon thou this symbol of my enduring love.
再见 亲爱的绿山墙的Anne
Fare thee well, dearest Anne of Green Gables.
从此以后我们就会变成路人
Henceforth we must be as strangers living side by side.
Anne.
把这些课本带给Gilbert Blythe
Take these lessons to Gilbert Blythe.
他会旷课一段时间
He'll be missing class for a time,
我不想让他落后进度
and I don't want him falling too far behind.
他是我最好的学生
He's my best student.
他为何旷课? 这不是你要担心的
- Why is he missing class? - That is none of your concern.
现在快点去
Now hurry along.
走呀!
Scat!
为何都有我的事情?
Why does everything happen to me?
Gilbert?!
Gilbert Blythe!
生活是不公平的
Life is so unfair.
终于出现了
Finally.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to make you wait.
Gilbert...
在后面砍柴
is out back chopping wood.
多漂亮的红头发
What wonderful red hair.
你是Cuthbert家的新成员 是吗?
You're the Cuthbert's new charge, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
我听说过你的事迹
I've heard nice things about you.
Marilla还好吗? 还是那么好斗 我想?
And how is Marilla? Still feisty, I hope?
爸爸 你在干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing?
你不应该走路的!
You shouldn't be walking!
我儿子太担心了
My son worries too much.
似乎这位小姑娘有紧急要事 找你
It seems this young lady has urgent business. With you.
现在我进去了
I'll go inside now.
我给你拿椅子
I'll fetch your chair.
我自己来 谢谢 儿子
I'll go on my own, thank you, son.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you.
替我问候Marilla
Give my kind regards to Marilla.
我会的 当然 Blythe先生
I will. Of course, Mr. Blythe.
这些是给我的?
Those for me?
Uh... heh.
那个 谢谢你帮我带书过来
Well, uh, it's kind of you to bring them by.
Phillips 先生不想你落后进度
Mr. Phillips doesn't want you falling behind.
我也不想
I don't either.
如果你要在课堂上击败我
If you're going to beat me in class,
我希望你光明正大
I want you to do it fair and square.
是的 当然
Yes. Exactly.
嗯 谢谢
Um... thank you.
再见
See you.
好了 完工
There. Finished.
很利索
That was fast.
只花了一周时间
Only took you a week.
我想尽快完成 这样Diana就不会忘记我
I wanted to make it quickly so Diana doesn't forget me.
很高兴报告
I'm happy to report
我的月经结束了
that my flowering time is finally over.
我觉得比以前老成和聪明了一些
I feel much older and wiser than before.
下次我不会那么情绪化了
And I won't be emotional next time.
我已经意识到这世界有更大的事情需要担心
I've come to realize there are far bigger worries in the world.
所以你退掉靴子后就把衣服买♥♥回来
So buy the dress after you return the boots,
但是我希望这钱够了
but I'm hoping this will be enough.
哦 我一定是拿错了这个 在那服装店里
Oh, and I must've picked this up by mistake... at the dress shop.
请你 只是 把这还给Jeannie小姐
Please, just... you return that to Miss Jeannie.
我想Cuthbert先生还好吧? 是的 女士 他很好
- I hope Mr. Cuthbert's well? - Yes, madame, he's quite well.
这样我很高兴
I'm glad.
请告诉他今天没见到他我很遗憾
Please tell him I'm sorry not to have seen him today.
好的 女士
Yes, madame.
哦 差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
Cuthbert先生要我把这个给你
Mr. Cuthbert said I'm to give you this.
再见
Au revoir!
哦 你好 Matthew
Oh, hello, Matthew.
Huh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太宠这孩子了Matthew
You've gone and spoiled the child, Matthew.
她不是孩子了
She's not a child anymore.
我们可以稍微晚点到教堂
Can we be a little bit late for church
这样大家就可以看见我走进去 好吗?
so everyone can see me walking in?
Matthew Cuthbert,
你的“周日衣服”少了一颗纽扣
you're missing a button from your best Sunday shirt.
没事的
I'm fine...
就像这样子 Marilla
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表