剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Never let them know when you like them, either.
学校里
School...
还有许多要应付的
is a lot to contend with.
你上过真正的学校
Have you ever been to a real school,
还是他们只是送你去特殊的孤儿学校?
or did they just send you to special orphan school?
来吧 Anne 我们接着去转转
Come on, Anne, let's finish the tour.
带上你的牛奶 我会带你去外面的小溪
Bring your milk. I'll show you the stream outside.
早上好 Cuthbert小姐 早上好
- Good morning, Miss Cuthbert. - Good morning.
我想我们还没有正式见过面
I don't think we've ever been formally introduced,
但是当然 我从城里和教堂了解到你
but of course I know you from town and church.
是Bell夫人 对吗?
It's Mrs. Bell, isn't it?
是的 这是Andrews夫人
Yes. And this is Mrs. Andrews.
很高兴认识你 你好
- Nice to know you. - How do you do?
有什么事情吗?
How may I help you?
我们是代表PMSC来这里的
We're here on behalf of the PMSC.
开明妈妈的缝纫圈
The Progressive Mothers' Sewing Circle.
你也许听说过我们的
You might have heard of us.
我们这两年一直有每月两次的会议
We've been meeting twice a month for over two years.
当然
Of course.
我很乐意捐点小钱的
I'd be happy to make a small donation.
哦 不
Oh, no. [laughing]
谢谢你的热心 但是我们不是搞慈善的
Thank you kindly, but we're not a charity.
我们是一个组织 一个非正式组织
- We're an organization. - An informal organization.
但是还算是个组织
But an organization nonetheless.
妈妈们聚集在一起讨论教育
Mothers who gather to discuss the education
关于我们的女儿们的教育
of our young girls.
我们也做针绣 当然还有茶点
- We also do needlepoint. - And tea is served, of course.
听起来很不错
That sounds stimulating.
现在你也是一位小姑娘的母亲了
Now that you're mother to a young girl,
我们想你是否可以参加我们的会议
we're wondering if you'd like to attend our meetings.
Oh.
我们该事先告诉你我们的观点想法是有点超前的
We should warn you that our viewpoints are forward-thinking.
我们认为妇女们的教育一样重要
We believe that a woman's education is just as important
和男人们一样
as a man's.
这很好呀
That is admirable.
现在 那个你的 受监护人 你的
Now that your... ward, your...
叫Anne
Anne.
既然你的Anne现在是我们社区的一员了
Since your Anne is part of our community now
而你在抚养她
and you'll be raising her,
我们想邀请你加入我们
we wanted to extend the invitation for you to join us.
我们今天下午在Andrews家里聚会
We're meeting at the Andrews' home this afternoon.
你回来吗?
Will you come?
把你的牛奶放在我的牛奶边上 Anne 这样它就会保持冰凉
Set your milk down next to mine, Anne, so it'll stay cold.
当时我一定是做错了什么
I must've done something wrong just then,
但是我不知道是什么错了
but I don't know what it was.
Let me tell you all the things you'll need to know about lunch.
我们小圈子的女孩们都坐在一起
All the girls in our clique sit together.
我们组建了一个俱乐部 男孩们不允许加入的
We make a kind of clubhouse with no boys allowed.
我一般坐在Jane边上
I usually sit next to Jane,
但是有时候Jane坐在她的大姐姐Prissy边上
but sometimes Jane sits with her big sister, Prissy.
Tillie坐在Josie的另一边
Tillie sits on the other side of Josie.
你需要看情况做出调整
You'll need to gauge the situation accordingly
既然我们一直是那么坐的
since we always sit the same way.
大家都会拿出带来的午餐
Everybody shows what they brought for lunch
那样我们就可以一起平分
and then we divide it equally.
过来 汪汪
Over here. Ruff!
谁是好女孩?
Who's a good girl? [knocking]
你带了什么 Anne?
What'd you bring, Anne?
Josie Pye根本不喜欢我
Josie Pye doesn't like me at all.
我带了蕾丝边的手帕
I brought a lace-trimmed handkerchief
以庆贺这样的场合
in honour of the occasion.
应该有个漂亮的介绍
It should make a lovely presentation.
希望你的苹果已经切好了
Hopefully your apple's already sliced for sharing.
苹果? 我 我
Apple? I... I...
来吧 我带你看看最后的
Come on, I'll show you the rest.
Avonlea学校非常前卫的
Avonlea schooling is very progressive.
我们有为更小的孩子的教室
We have a second room for the youngsters.
你好
Hello.
好了 哦 坐下吧
All right, uh, take your seats.
Diana 这些是什么加法?
Diana, what kind of sums are those?
这是长除法 当然 长除法?
- Long division, of course. - Long division?
很容易的 是吧? 那是以前的事了
So easy, right? Those were the days.
来吧
Come on.
这是库房♥
And this is the supply room.
在你拿东西前你得敲门
You need to ask permission before you take anything,
即使在休息的时候
even during recess,
因为有时候Phillips先生会在这里打盹
because sometimes Mr. Phillips secretly naps here.
嗯 我会的
Well, I'll be.
那是Prissy Andrews和老师 Phillips先生
That's Prissy Andrews and the teacher, Mr. Phillips.
他们结婚了吗? 当然没有
- Are they married? - Of course not.
她是一个学生 而他 年纪有点大
She's a student and he's... old.
他们在抚摸
They're touching.
他们一定是在造孩子 什么?
- They must be making a baby. - What?!
嗯 如果他们在抚摸
Well, if they're touching,
就意味着他们有亲密的关系
that means they're having intimate relations.
真的吗?
Really?
似乎许多的丈夫们都有一个宠物老鼠
It seems to me that a lot of husbands have a pet mouse.
宠物老鼠是什么?
Pet mouse?
别人就是这么告诉我的
That's what I've been told, anyways.
是的 所以我认为Phillips也有一个宠物老鼠
Yes, so I expect Mr. Phillips has one, too,
在他的裤子前口袋里
in his front pants pocket.
我想Prissy Andrews早就认识它了
I expect Prissy Andrews has made its acquaintance.
Hammond夫人 我以前为她干过活
Mrs. Hammond - she's a lady I used to work for
说她总是生双胞胎
she said she always had twins
在和Hammond先生的宠物老鼠玩过后
after she pet Mr. Hammond's mouse.
拼写"ravishing."
Spell "ravishing."
正确 你可以坐下了
Correct. You may sit.
Moody 站起来写出
Moody. Stand and deliver.
Spell "dreadful."
"dreadful."
就像你的书写
- Like your handwriting.
Moody 少些了一个A
Moody, it has an A in it,
就在E的后面 但是A是不发音的
right after the E, but the A is silent.
是的 A是不发出声音的 你也要一样
Yes, the A is silent. As should you be.
你是那个 嗯 孤儿 是吗?
You're the, um, orphan, yes?
我的名字叫Anne Shirley-Cuthbert
My name is Anne Shirley-Cuthbert.
还有别忘了Anne最后有个E的字母
And please be sure to spell Anne with an E.
我点到你的名字没有? 你刚在问我问题啊?
- Did I call on you? - You just asked me a question?
我有
Did. I.
点到你的名字吗?
Call. On. You?
没有?
No?
那么就坐下
Then sit down.
在食品柜里有面包和起司 你可以当午餐
There's bread and cheese in the pantry for your lunch.
我想我会在挤奶前赶回来的
I expect I'll be back well before milking.
我敢说着会议会花点时间的
I dare say this meeting takes a bite out of the day.
你有把握吗 Marilla?
You're sure about this, Marilla?
哦 我不能说我很清楚自己要做什么
Oh, I can't say I quite know what I got myself into,
但是没有坏处
but there's no harm
学点新的东西
in learning something new.
看作我们如何
Seeing as how we're...
成为养育孩子
parents and all.
万一你没留心
In case it escaped your notice.
直到现在 我还没真正
Up until now, I hadn't really...
那么想过
thought of it that way.
嗯 这是事实
Well, there's truth to it,
所以你最好适应这样的情况
so you'd better get used to the idea.
Anne!
过来
Come here!
我一直在等着午餐时间
I thought lunchtime would never arrive!
我也一样
I feel the same way.
我只是很激动听你说你看到的所有事情
I'm just so excited to hear about everything that you saw.
我也是 我也一样
- Me, too! - Me, three!
你们什么意思呢?
What do you mean?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表