剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
别人买♥♥了你很幸运的
Somebody will be very lucky to have you.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
那么你是可以信任的?
So you've been entrusted, eh?
你多大了? 足够大了
- How old are you? - Old enough.
好吧 足够大 让我们看看你有些什么
Alrighty, Old Enough, let's see what's what.
没什么我这里没有的 所以
There ain't much I ain't got, so...
我不敢说我会有兴趣的
I can't say as I'll be too interested.
可以理解
That's understandable.
如果这些事普通的东西 但是它们不是
If these were ordinary items. But they're not.
以前从未听说过这话
Never heard that before.
不值钱 一毛钱可以买♥♥一打
Nope. Dime a dozen.
我不信 这是别人送给我父母的礼物
I doubt it. My parents were given that as a gift
当他们在为女王服务的时候 哦 当然 当然
- when they were in service of the queen. - Oh, sure, sure.
是皇家制陶工人做的 你不认识那个记号♥吗?
It was made by the royal potter. Don't you recognize the stamp?
女王很感激他们
The queen was so indebted to them
因为他们在Boer战争期间带回的情报
for the intelligence they brought her during the Boer War.
这是我的权限能够说的所有情况了
That's all I'm at liberty to say about it.
情报? 什么意思?
Intelligence? Meaning what?
间谍
Espionage.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
就是间谍 为了女王
Spying. For the Crown?
抱歉 我只能说这么多
I'm sorry, that's all I can reveal.
真是荒唐
What a crock.
紫水晶 嗯
- Amethyst. - Hmm.
我才不管呢
Don't care.
这是很特别的胸针
That is a very special brooch.
嗯 不是对我说的
Mm... Not to me.
已经在我家传了好几代
It's been in our family for generations.
那么你留着吧
So keep it.
也许我可以付给你一点点钱买♥♥它
Maybe I can give you a small sum for it.
做个好人
To be nice.
也许吧 我们看看你还有什么别的
Maybe. Let's see what else you got.
哦 抱歉 这些信件是不卖♥♥的
Oh, I'm sorry, those letters aren't for sale.
信件? 我不要的
Letters? Don't want 'em.
我一直留着所有这些来自俄♥国♥沙皇的信件 以后给后代
I'm keeping all this correspondence from the tzar for posterity.
它们不该打包进来的
They shouldn't have been packed.
你是谁呀 那俄♥国♥沙皇?
What a piece of work you are. The tzar?
Alexander喜欢神秘主义
Alexander had an inclination towards mysticism.
他发现我的曾外祖母很迷人
He found my great-grandmother fascinating.
她有通灵能力
And she had psychic abilities.
我永远没和他们分开
I'll never part with them.
但是我愿意
But I am willing to...
出♥售♥Victoria女王的梳妆台
let the Queen Victoria vanity set go,
还有别的珍贵的物品
and a few other precious items.
没太多的地方了
There's only so much one has room for.
我们不久就要搬去位于英格兰的大厦了
We're moving back to the manse in England soon
随行的东西太多了
and there's too much to travel with.
满屋子的宝贝
The house there is already so full of treasures.
我不该和你说这么多的 特别是在
I shouldn't have told you so much, especially after
我们花了那么多力气把我打扮成卑微的样子以后
we went to all this trouble to dress me in a humble fashion
这样可以避开车匪路霸
so as to avoid interest from highwaymen.
那么这是从哪里来的?
So who's this from?
是贵妃的还是俄♥国♥人的? 都不是
- Queenie or Russki? - Neither.
不 这个 我想 是属于Albert王子的
No, that, I believe, belonged to Prince Albert.
如果你支付不起 我完全理解
If you can't afford it, I completely understand.
女士们 每样细节进展如何?
Ladies, how is every little thing?!
哦 把那个稍微向左边移♥动♥一下
Oh, let's just move that a little to the left.
再左一点 嗯 再向左一点
A little more. Mm... a little more.
很好
Good.
通告
Pronouncement
我们会在仪式上传递帽子
We will be passing the hat at the recital
为那些因为Dal Marie沉没而失去收入的人们
for those who lost their income when the Dal Marie went down.
Cuthberts家遭受到了沉重的打击
The Cuthberts were hit particular hard.
我真的不认识他们 你呢?
I don't really know them. Do you?
不可忘记用爱接待客旅
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers,
因为有人藉此不知不觉地款待了天使
for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
基♥督♥的精神 我知道
In the spirit of Christmas, I know
所有人都会因大方给予而被感动的
everyone will be moved to generosity.
谢谢
Thank you.
- Gilbert! - Anne.
- Gilbert. - Hello.
我想我得坐下来
I think I need to sit down.
当然
Sure.
那么你喜欢码头的工作?
So you like working on the docks?
这只是一种手段
It's a means to an end.
我希望不久就会被蒸汽船雇佣
I hope to get hired on a steamer soon.
我可以问一下 你的农场怎么办?
May I ask... what about your farm?
我现在还没想好
I don't have to decide right now.
我想先看看世界
I want to see some of the world first.
如果我回Avonlea...
If I come back to Avonlea...
我想是我的选择 而不是被迫的
I want it to be my choice, not an obligation.
你父亲就是这么想的
It's what my dad would've wanted.
我很难过听说Cuthbert先生
I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Cuthbert
生病还有那些麻烦事情
taking sick and all those troubles.
还是感觉不是真的
It still seems unreal.
即使我刚卖♥♥了我们所有
Even though I just sold all our...
所有东西
Everything.
但是谢谢你 他是个好人
- But thank you. - He's a good man.
他说过在来年春天会帮我弄土地
He offered to help me with my land come spring.
我非常爱他 我不知道我会怎么做如果
I love him with all my heart. I don't know what I'd do if...
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
不 你不需要 是的 我要的
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
我会向你道歉 不 你不用
- I should apologize to you. - No, you shouldn't.
我以前对你很粗鲁
I was rude.
但那是我的错 这次就让我们别争了好吗?
- But it was my fault. - Can we please not argue for once?
你可以打住别反驳我好吗?
Can you please stop contradicting me?
Gilbert,我很抱歉
Gilbert, I am very sorry
我没有想到你父亲
that I wasn't more sensitive about your father,
还有失去了他对你意味着什么
and what losing him really meant for you.
事情都过去了
It's water under the bridge.
我现在比那个时候明白了更多
I know so much more now than I did then.
但是
Anyway.
但是
Anyway...
我该 我该去 干活了
I should... I should go... work.
这个看起来不错
This one looks perfect.
在Avonlea的绿山墙
"Green Gables in Avonlea."
很好
Nice.
我想过你的
I've missed you.
是的?
Yeah?
在学校 没有对手了
At school. There's no one to compete with.
看在老交情的份上 你想拼写几个单词吗?
You want to spell out a few words for old times' sake?
那个怎么样
How about...
休战
"truce"?
- T-R-U-C-E.
Moody会弄错的
Moody would've gotten that wrong.
他是会弄错的
He would've!
离开她! 打住 Jerry 打住 打住 我认识他
- Get away from her! - Stop, Jerry! Stop! Stop! I know him!
Jerry 你怎么了?
Jerry, what happened to you?!
你没事吧?
Are you alright?
我没事 来这里 过来
- I'm fine. - Come here, come here.
坐下
Sit down.
怎么了?
What happened?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他们抢走了 那钱 坏人抢走了钱
They took it. The money. Bad guys took the money!
别转头
Don't turn around.
我很抱歉 我们得把你弄到Barry小姐那里去
- I'm so sorry. - We need to get you to Miss Barry's.
我不喜欢城市
I don't like the city.
我记得你 在那场大火时
I remember you now from the big fire.
我叫Jerry
I'm Jerry.
Gilbert.
需要我帮忙吗? 要我做什么?
Need my help with anything? Anything I can do?
你只要照顾好自己
Just take care of yourself.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表