剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢!
- Merci.
今天又不去上学了?
- Not going to school again today?
她不是该去捡鸡蛋吗?
- Isn't she supposed to be collecting the eggs?
如果她不马上去上学
- If she doesn't go back to school soon,
你也许得把我们送去疯人院了
you may have to send us both to the loony bin.
你好 小东西
- Hello, little miss.
而你得去用小叉子看看派是否熟了
- And you'll need to test the pie's doneness with a small knife.
我会去的 小心看着点时间 Anne 别烧糊了
- I will. - Watch the clock carefully, Anne, so as not to burn it.
我会去的 我不想从Rachel加回来后
- I will. - I don't want to return from Rachel's
发现绿山墙被烧毁了
to find Green Gables a smoldering ruin.
我会去的 什么?
- I will. - What?
我是说不会这样的 不会的
- I mean I won't. I mean it won't.
别担心 我马上进去
Don't worry, I'll go right in.
瓢虫 瓢虫 飞回家去
Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home.
你的家在火上 你的孩子们都在家
Your house is on fire and your children are home.
Anne 我会进去的
- Anne! - I'm going!
除了一个小Anne外
All except one and that's little Anne,
因为她趴在煎锅下面
for she crept under the frying pan.
我都束手无策了 嗯
- And I'm at my wits' end. - Well...
既然你来问我的建议 Marilla
since you've asked for my advice, Marilla,
我会迁就她一段时间的
I would humour her a little while longer.
你真的认为让她呆在家里好吗?
- You really think it's better she continue to stay at home?
是的 是那样 我不会再说“学校”两字的
- Yes. That is, I wouldn't say "school" again
直到她自己说为止 她会说的
until she's said it herself. And she will.
她不会永远碍事的
She won't be underfoot forever.
实际上是我很纠结
- Truth is, I'm torn.
她是很聪明 但是出生那么不幸
Bright as she is, she had such a difficult start in life,
她不会总是那么执着不放的
she isn't always... equipped for certain things.
更遗憾的是 那非常想去上学的
More's the pity: she had such a longing for school.
还是耐心等待 我这么和你说吧
- Bide your time, I'm telling you.
Anne是个很聪明的孩子 聪明过头了
Anne is a clever one and all. Too clever by half.
她会回学校的 这我很确信
She'll go back, that's for sure and certain.
整天呆在厨房♥里会很难有出息的
It's hard to have lofty ideas when you're stuck in a kitchen all day.
这可在说你自己了
- Speak for yourself.
一周时间左右她会平静下来
- She'll soon cool off in a week or so.
一周左右时间? 要有耐心 记住我的话
- Or so? - Patience. Mark my words.
很快的 她会回到自己的节奏
Soon enough, she'll go back of her own accord.
但愿如此
- God willing.
我想这样的长度刚好 Griselda
- I think this length is fetching, Griselda.
是的
Yes.
是的 这很合适跳舞
Yes, this will do nicely for dancing.
也许你可以在下摆装饰点圈圈 这样我就可以提起来
Perhaps you could fashion a small loop at the hem so I can lift the train?
非常感激你的细心 Griselda
I do so appreciate all your careful attentions, Griselda.
我认为这是非常重要的 对于值得赞扬之处要给予赞扬
I think it's ever so important to give credit where credit is due.
伺候为那些人是多么可怕
How awful it would be to be in service of those
那些无视你或者对你不友好的人
who neglect you or treat you unkindly.
我可以想得到那是一种让你觉得渺小和无助的感觉
I can imagine that it would make you feel quite small and hopeless...
偶尔还会有一丝绝望和缺乏自信
and occasionally despairing and lacking in confidence.
我想是否这些感觉会挥之不去
I wonder if those feelings ever go away.
我去把茶拿到图书馆来 Griselda
I'll take tea in the library, Griselda!
今天我要爬上梯子
Today I'm going to climb the ladder
去拿那最上面的书本
to reach the loneliest book on the highest shelf...
哦 天呐 Anne!
- Oh, dear God! Anne!
Marilla? 哦 是那个派
- Marilla? Oh, the pie!
哦 走开! 抱歉!
(clatter) - Oh! Out of the way! - I'm sorry!
Marilla 我很抱歉 我忘记了 我知道你忘了!
Marilla, I'm so sorry, I forgot! - I am aware!
别光说不练 去打开门 哦
Don't just stand there with your teeth in your head. Open the door. Ah!
哦 去拿泔水桶来
Oh... Fetch the slop bucket.
不知道这个猪还是否能吃!
Although I'm not sure this is even fit for pigs!
很抱歉 Marilla
- I'm very sorry, Marilla.
我真的有看时间的 真的
I meant to watch the clock. Truly, I did.
我当时沉浸在最美的白日梦当中
I was having the most delightful daydream.
你的思想太无所事事了 Anne
- Your mind is idle, Anne.
不完全是这样的
- It isn't idle at all.
我但是在想像我是那聪明的Cordelia公主
I was imagining that I'm wise Princess Cordelia,
我只要碰一下书本就可以知道里面的内容
and I only have to touch a book to know its contents.
这扯得太远了 没有人认为她古怪
- This has gone on long enough. - No one thinks she's strange at all.
实际上 她因为不同而受到欢迎
In fact, she's embraced for being different.
生活不是魔法 Anne 我知道的
- Life is not magic, Anne. - I know.
你不能光想着你自己一走了之
- You can't just wish yourself away.
我抚养你 我知道什么是最好的
I'm raising you and I know what's best.
你现在回学校去并不为晚
It's high time you went back to school.
求你了别逼我 Marilla! 求你了!我不能面对的!
- Please don't make me, Marilla! Please! I can't face it!
我保证在这里我会做得更好的 我保证!
I promise I'll do better here, I promise!
这事情没得商量 以为你必须得去
- You can stop all your bargaining, 'cause there's no use in it.
但是Matthew说过我可以必须去的 那又这样?
- But Matthew said I didn't have to go back! - What now?
他明白那学校对我来说是一种折磨
- He understands that school is a torment for me.
当然他明白的 他是我的亲人
But of course he'd understand! He's a kindred spirit!
我没有任何朋友
I don't have any friends!
你不是有Diana吗 不
- You've got Diana. - No!
当别人不喜欢我的时候她也不能够把我当朋友的 你明白吗?
She can't like me when no one else does! Don't you see?!
平静下来 还有Gil...
- Calm yourself. - And Gil...
还有一个男孩子 他唯一的目的就是想羞辱我
Well, there's a boy whose sole purpose in life is to humiliate me!
胡说八道 我融入不了
- Stuff and nonsense. - I don't fit in!
明天你就得去上学 这是最后通牒
- You're going back to school tomorrow and that's final.
Matthew Cuthbert 是时候结束这些愚蠢的做法了
- Matthew Cuthbert, the time has come to end this foolishness.
我已经太让你介入和宠爱这孩子了!
I have allowed you to interfere and coddle that child!
我只是同情她
- I was only sympathizing.
我们是否同意是我来做主抚养她 还是没有?
- Did we or did we not agree that her raising is up to me?
我不是 有意参与进来的
- I didn't... mean to put my oar in.
她一难过我就会不舒服 就这样而已
I hate it when she's upset, is all.
哦 我希望你会开心 因为现在她就在屋子里
- Well, I hope you're happy, 'cause she's inside right now,
在冒烟的厨房♥里翩翩起舞!
waltzing around a smoldering kitchen!
她有时看起来是有点乱七八糟
- She does seem to be a bit at sixes and sevens.
有点? 她差点把我们的房♥子烧了!
- A bit? She almost burnt down our home!
走 你这小稻草人!
Move, ya little scarecrow!
你就是个垃圾
Nothing but a miserable piece of trash!
别怕 Anne 我会一直是你的朋友
Don't worry, Anne. I'll always be your friend.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other.
Katie?
Katie 是你吗?
Katie, is that you?
Katie Maurice...
是你在里面吗?
...are you in there?
求你了 Katie
Please, Katie.
求你了
Please.
抱歉我得把你留在Hammond家
I'm sorry I had to leave you at Mrs. Hammond's.
你不知道我有多感激如果你来这里看望我
You have no idea how grateful I'd be if you'd visit me here.
Katie?
不能这样子游手好闲
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
所以如果你没意见 请你听好
So if it's alright with you, even though you know best,
我会让她明天就回去上学
I would like to suggest that she return to school tomorrow.
你这个时候回家来干什么?
What brings you inside this time of day?
你需要什么吗 Matthew? 我...
What is it you need, Matthew? - I...
我来拿点咖啡
I'll take a coffee.
现在可是下午三点呀?
- At three in the afternoon?
哦 那就喝个茶
- Or... or tea.
茶会在4点准备好 和平时一样
- Tea will be ready at 4:00, just like every other day.
那 好吧
- Right, then.
她会很快适应学校的
- She'll get used to school soon enough,
和别的孩子一样
same as all the other children.
但是 但是什么?
- But... - But what?
Anne和别的孩子不一样
- Anne's not like the others.
你对她太心软了 Matthew
- You're too soft with her, Matthew.
她回来后我们不要问太多问题 这样可以做到吗?
We'll not ask her too many questions when she gets back. Can we agree on that?
我可不想弄得一团糟
I don't want to open a can of worms.
她会喜欢上学的 就是那样
She'll learn to like it, and that's that.
下午好 Anne?
- Afternoon. Anne?
- Anne?
我想你们都想知道我的上学情况吧
- I'm sure you're both wondering how the school day went.
我很高兴汇报没想象糟糕
I'm pleased to report it wasn't as bad as I thought.
我喜欢的 (松了口气)
I enjoyed myself. (sighing with relief)
嗯 还不错
- Well, that's just fine.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表