剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你几岁了叫什么名字?
How old are you and what's your name?
我叫Anne Shirley 刚13岁
Anne Shirley. I'm just 13.
你看上去不会做很多事情 但是你瘦而结实
Hmm. You don't look as if there's much to you. But you're wiry.
是的 但是瘦而结实是最重要的
I dunno, but the wiry ones are the best after all.
如果我收养你 你得按照我的规矩
If I take you, you'll do as I say and speak when spoken to.
我喜欢说明话 如果我发现你偷懒
I don't suffer no backtalk, and if I find you lacking,
你会知道我的厉害
you'll know the toe of my boot.
我希望你是值得被收养 不准犯错
I expect you to earn your keep, and no mistake.
这孩子已经让我绞尽脑汁 他会让我崩溃
I'm at my wits' end with this one. He'll be the death of me.
那是因为腹绞痛哭泣
That's a colic cry.
什么?
What?
如果你用襁褓包裹他 他会好点的
He'll do better if you swaddle him.
止哭水会有用的
And... gripe water helps.
Anne曾经为好多大家庭做过的
Anne has worked for large families before.
她的干活的 这里不是慈善机构
And work she will. This ain't no charity house.
我想我可以从你这里收养她 Cuthbert小姐
Well, I suppose I can take her off your hands, Miss Cuthbert.
如果可以 现在我就要她
If you like, I can take her right now.
这 我不知道 我
Well, I... I don't know. I...
我没说Matthew和我
I didn't say Matthew and I
已经决定好我们不要她
had absolutely decided we wouldn't keep her.
我只是来看看究竟发生了什么误会
I just came over to find out how the mistake had occurred.
我还是带她回家 和我兄弟商量一下
I'd better take her home again and talk it over with my brother.
不和他商量我不可以作出任何决定的
I ought not to decide on anything without consulting him.
如果我们决定不收养她 我们会送她到你这里的
If we make up our minds not to keep her, we'll send her over to you.
否则 你可以认为她和我们呆在一起
Otherwise, you can assume that she'll be staying with us.
这样可以吗 Blewett夫人?
Will that suit you, Mrs. Blewett?
我想也必须这样 很好
I suppose it'll have to. Very well.
再见
Good day.
Cuthbert小姐 你刚才是说
Oh, Miss Cuthbert, did you really just say
也许你会让我呆在Green Gables
that perhaps you'd let me stay at Green Gables,
还是我这是在想象当中
or did I only imagine that you did?
是的 我是这么说的 除此之外没别的
Yes, I did say that and no more.
但是还没有决定 也许我们会认为
But it isn't decided yet and perhaps we'll conclude
Blewett夫人应该收养你
that Mrs. Blewett should take you after all.
我宁愿会孤儿院也不愿和她一起生活
I'd rather go back to the asylum than live with her.
我一直有她会拿着扫把追赶我们的想法
I keep expecting her to chase after us on a broomstick.
回家路上我宁愿你别说话
I would like you to hold your tongue on the ride home.
我有很多的想法
I've got plenty to think about.
这些问题你留给自己我会感激的
I'll thank you to keep your questions to yourself
知道我们可以私下说话
until we can speak in private.
跑进去
Run along inside.
把你包包放到楼上 然后烧上水
Put your bag upstairs and put the kettle on.
好的 Cuthbert小姐
Yes, Miss Cuthbert.
别那么傻笑
Wipe that silly grin off your face.
我不会把我喜欢的狗狗给那个叫Blewett的女人
I wouldn't give a dog I liked to that Blewett woman.
问题是 我不知道是否收养她
Trouble is, I don't know about keeping her.
她是个有趣的小东西
She's an interesting little thing.
重要的是她是否是个有用的小东西
More to the point if she was a useful little thing.
我建议我们给她一周试用期看看她是否合格
I propose we give her a one week trial to see how she behaves.
她只有五天时间
She has five days.
我会需要得到很多的证明 这很确定
I'll need a lot of convincing, that's for certain.
哦 天哪
Oh, for Heaven's sake.
我注意到昨晚你把你的衣服
I noticed last night that you threw your clothes
仍了一地 在你脱下以后
all about the floor when you took them off.
那是个很不整洁的行为 我不允许这样的
That is a very untidy habit and I can't allow it.
你必须整齐地折好衣服放到椅子上
You must fold your clothing neatly and place it on the chair.
我不喜欢不整洁的女孩子
I haven't any use for little girls who aren't neat.
昨晚我很苦恼
I was so harrowed up in my mind last night,
我根本没想着我的衣服
I didn't think about my clothes at all.
今晚我会折叠整齐的
I'll fold them nicely tonight.
虽然我一直忘记
Although I have been known to forget.
我通常是急急地终于可以睡觉了
I'm usually in such a hurry to finally get to bed.
那么你必须要记住 如果你想留在这里的话
Well, you'll have to remember if you're going to stay here.
你明白这是你的试用期?
You understand that you're on trial, yes?
说的
Yes.
一周后会做出决定
A decision will be made in one week.
现在 祷告后上♥床♥睡觉
Now... say your prayers and get into bed.
我从未祷告过
I never say any prayers.
什么?
What?!
我曾在孤儿院周日学校祷告过
I said them at the asylum Sunday school.
我喜欢教义问答书
I liked the catechism.
有些句子的描述非常棒
There's something splendid about some of the words,
“无限的和不可以改变的”
infinite and unchangeable.
这不是诗词 但是听起来像 不是吗?
It's not quite poetry, but it sounds a lot like it, doesn't it?
我们没有谈论诗词 Anne 我们在谈论祷告
We're not talking about poetry, Anne, we're talking about prayers!
你不知道这是很可怕的事情
Don't you know it's a terrible wicked thing
就是没有在每晚祷告
not to say your prayers every night?
抱歉 我从未被教过怎么祷告
I'm sorry, I was never taught to say them.
你在我房♥子里必须要祷告
You must say your prayers while you're under my roof.
当然 如果你想让我这么做的话 我会按你的要求
Of course, if you want me to. I'd do anything to oblige you.
但是你必须告诉我怎样祷告 哪怕就一次
But you'll have to tell me how to say them for just this once.
你必须跪下来
You must kneel down.
为何人们要跪着祷告
Why must people kneel down to pray?
如果我真的想祷告 我会告诉你我要做什么
If I really wanted to pray, I'll tell you what I'd do.
我会去到一个巨大的荒野
I'd go into a great big field,
独自一人
all alone,
或者去深深的密林
or into the deep, deep woods,
然后我会仰望天空
and I'd look up into the sky, up up up,
直视到蓝天深处
into that lovely blue sky without end,
然后我就会觉得自己是个祷告者
and I would just feel a prayer.
我准备好了
Well, I'm ready.
我说些什么呢?
What am I to say?
你已经足够大了 要自己祷告
You're old enough to pray for yourself.
只是 感谢上帝保佑
Just... thank God for your blessings
然后卑谦地祈求他给你想要的
and ask Him humbly for the things that you want.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
美善的上帝
Gracious heavenly Father...
那是教堂里牧师说的
That's what ministers say in church,
我想我自己祷告这么说是否合适?
so I suppose it's all right for private prayer?
美善的上帝
Gracious heavenly Father...
我感谢你因为“欣喜的白色之路”
...I thank Thee for the White Way of Delight
还有“闪光的湖”
and the Lake of Shining Waters,
还有亲爱的Belle
and for dear Belle,
还有可爱的白雪女王
and the lovely Snow Queen.
我非常感激
I'm really extremely grateful for them.
这是我现在能够想到的祝福来感激你
And that's all the blessings I can think of just now to thank Thee for.
至于我想要的事情 那是不计其数
And as for things I want, they're so numerous
把它们有一一说清楚需要很长时间
that it would take me a great deal of time to name them all,
所以我就只说两件最重要的
so I shall only mention the two most important.
请求你让我留在Green Gables
Please let me stay at Green Gables,
当我长大成人时让我变得漂亮
please let me be good looking when I grow up.
敬上 Anne Shirley
Yours respectfully, Anne Shirley.
好了
There.
我做得对吗?
Did I do it all right?
还不错
That'll do for now.
睡觉吧 孩子
Get into bed, child.
哦 我刚想到我应该说阿门
Oh! I just realized I should've said Amen
而不是“敬上”就像牧师说得那样?
in place of yours respectfully the way ministers do?
你认为有区别吗?
Do you suppose it'll make any difference?
我不认为有区别 就像上帝是我的证人
I don't suppose it will. As God is my witness,
我会尽全力做好每件事情
I will do everything in my earthly power
让你想要收养我
to make you want to keep me.
晚安
Good night.
上帝 给我力量完成我的请求
God, give me strength to succeed in my quest!
会实现的 抱歉
That will do. Sorry.
我很喜欢祈祷
I quite like praying.
好了 该说晚安了
Well, it's time to say good night.
晚安
Good night.
隔壁那女孩是个无宗教信仰者
That girl's next door to a perfect heathen.
只有上帝知道我们自己在干嘛
God only knows what we're getting ourselves into.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表