剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我想像他们曾经是多么高贵
I imagine they were ever so noble.
停 停 喔
Easy. Easy. Whoa.
好了 干活
Alright, off you go.
好的!
Going!
人们说我是“风火轮”
I'm told i'm fleet of foot.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yes?
现在 我宁愿漂亮点 但是你不能一切如意的
Now, i'd rather be beautiful, but you can't have everything.
好了
Alright.
Hop! Ah...
嗯 我老婆会烘培 嗯
Mm. My missus sure can bake. Huh.
我也会去学的
I was going to learn.
我在avonlea刚寄宿的家的女主人告诉我她会教我
The lady at my last household in avonlea said she would teach me.
Hmm.
没事的
Doesn't matter.
饿了吗?
hungry?
不 不 我不能吃你的了
No, no, i couldn't deprive you.
哦 随便吃
Oh, help yourself.
有好多呢
Got plenty.
好吧
Well...
非常感谢
Much obliged.
出发
Walk on.
我饿坏了 实际上 从昨天开始我就没吃过东西
I'm famished, actually. I haven't eaten since yesterday.
监护长让你挨饿吗? 什么?
Matron trying to starve you? What?
他们今早没给你吃东西?
They didn't feed you this morning?
嗯 我太兴奋了以至于没吃东西
Well... I was too preoccupied to eat.
我以后的生活将会是怎样的开始
What with my life starting over and all.
哦 他们为她做什么工作呢?
Uh-huh. What were they doing for her?
谁? 你的父母 替女王工作
Who? Your parents, for the queen.
哦 是的
Oh, right.
间谍活动
Espionage.
嗯 这是我所能够做得最好的了 在医生来之前
There. That's the best i can do until the doctor comes.
已经好几个小时了 我想把他带到这里是最好的办法
It's been hours. I hope bringing him here was the right thing to do.
Anne 他醒了
Anne... He's waking up.
拿点水过来
Fetch him some water.
Anne 没事的
Anne... It's alright.
你会好起来的 什么? 这是哪里?
You're going to be fine. What? Where...?
你出车祸了 是我的马车撞了你
You had an accident. My carriage.
不 不 不 我不能迟到
Oh, no, no, no, no... I can't be late.
别起来 你受伤了 不
Don't get up. You're injured. No.
轮渡 我不能误了轮渡
The ferry. I can't miss it.
我在哪里?
Where am i?!
轮渡在哪里?
Where's the ferry from here?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Someone?!
有人吗?有人吗?
Hello?! Hello?!
Oh...
哦 天呐!
Oh, my word!
请 不 别害怕
Please... No, d-d-don't be frightened.
滚开 你不能呆在这里!
Get away! You can't loiter here!
我得和监护长谈谈 监护长? 她还没起床呢
I must speak with the matron. The matron? She's not even awake.
这很紧急 你必须得
It's an emergency. You'll have to come ba--
不 一直是个误会 我的女儿
No, there's been a mistake! My girl.
我的小女儿 她在这里
My little girl, she's here.
我来接她回去的
I came to fetch her.
求你了
Please.
进来吧 我去看看是否可以叫醒监护长
Come inside. I'll see if i can rouse the matron.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你整晚都在这里?
Were you out there all night?
到底发生什么事情了?
What happened anyways?
是个误会 看起来确实是这样
There was a misunderstanding. Looks like it.
快点 我 什么?
Hurry up. I... What?
你一直在打架 即使是你这样的年龄 男人都这样!
You've been fighting. And at your age. Men!
厨房♥这边走 Dora 请告诉监护长有紧急情况
Kitchen's this way. Dora, please tell matron there's an emergency,
有人必须立刻见她
Someone needs to see her right away.
我去拿点热水给你洗洗脸
I'll give you a bit of hot water for washing up,
在你见监护长之前我帮你检查一下绑带
And we'll take a look at that bandage before you see matron.
哦 不 没必要的 你知道你现在的样子吗?
Oh, no, there's no need. Have you seen you?
哦 非常感谢
Uh... Much obliged.
早上好 cuthbert小姐
'morning, miss cuthbert.
你要什么吗?
Do you need something?
给我的吗?
For me?
谢谢
Merci.
还有很多
There's plenty more.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事? 是你有什么紧急事情吗?
Yes? What is the nature of your emergency?
是的 早上好
Yes, good morning.
我得领anne shirley回家
I need to take anne shirley home.
她被领养了 所以她不在这里
She was adopted. She's no longer in residence.
但是她 她昨天回到这里的 没有吗?
But she... She came back here yesterday, did she not?
她没回这里 请原谅
She did not. Now please excuse me.
但是 她一定在这里
But... She has to be here.
轮渡的负责人说他看到了她
The ferry master said that he'd seen her,
说她做轮渡过来的 昨天
Said she come across... Yesterday.
红辫子
Red braids!
哦 我很清楚记得她的 但是她不在这里
Oh, i remember her distinctly, but the girl is not here.
天呐 这就是紧急情况!
Tsk. Emergency!
Oh!
吓了我一跳
Gave me a start.
抱歉 昨天发生了这样的事情
Beg your pardon. Same thing happened yesterday,
只是那是一个小女孩
Only that time it was a little girl.
希望和恐惧保持永恒的冲突
"where hope and fear maintain eternal strife;
短暂的快乐持久激发怀疑
And fleeting joy does lasting doubt inspire;
我么最多的疑问是 什么是我们最需要的
And most we question, what we most desire!"
谢谢
Thank you!
女士们先生们 快车
Ladies and gentlemen, the express...
打扰了
Excuse me.
你有兴趣听一下诗歌♥
May i interest you in a poetic recitation
用情感大声朗诵吗?
Spoken aloud with dignified emotion?
只需要花费一块钱
It's only a dollar.
五毛呢?
Fifty cents?
我得筹够去halifax的火车票钱 我相信你会喜欢的
I need a train fare to halifax. I promise you'll like it.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你有兴趣听听英雄事迹的故事
May i interest you in a rousing tale of heroic deeds
和勇士的事件吗?
And acts of bravery?
可以打发时间的
It'll pass the time.
抱歉
Pardon me.
我可以耽误你几分钟
May i transport you for a few minutes
用浪漫的朗诵
With a romantical recitation
充满了暗恋的悲剧吗?
Replete with the tragedy of a love unrequited?
如果你必须爱我
"if thou must love me,
就让爱变得纯粹
Let it be for nought except for love's sake only.
别再说 因为她的微笑爱她
Do not say, 'i love her for her smile
因为她的外表爱她
Her look
因为她的轻声细语爱她
Her way of speaking gently,
当然带来了...Anne! Anne!
With mine, and certes brought... Anne! Anne!
一丝快乐的平静 在这样的日子
...A sense of pleasant ease on such a day--"
Anne!!
Anne! 感谢上帝让我找到了你
Anne, thank goodness i found you.
那么marilla一定是找到那胸针了
So marilla must've found the brooch, then,
因为我不是小偷
Because i am not a thief.
现在 请原谅我 我正在赚些钱呢
Now, if you'll please excuse me, i'm in the middle of earning some wages.
那样我就可以坐火车
I've got a train to catch.
求你了 Anne
Please, anne
是个可怕的误会
It was a terrible misunderstanding
很感谢你 非常棒
Thank you anyways. It was very nice.
但是我还没结束
But i'm not finished.
我们已经听了很多了
We've heard quite enough.
你想把钱要回去吗?
Do you want your money back?
Anne 求你了
Anne, please...
听着
Listen to me.
我是来带你回“绿山墙”的
I've come to take you home to green gables.
为什么呢? 这样你们就可以随时随意地把我赶走?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表