剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
还有社会变革
and social reforms.
下一次你会告诉我你烧光了你的紧身胸衣
Next you'll be telling me you all burned your corsets
在市政厅那里裸体跳舞
and danced naked at Town Hall.
我们在浪费时间
We ran out of time.
我承认 我很困惑
Admittedly, I felt rather at sea.
这些年有很多的变化
There's so much changing these days.
以前我从未思考过
So much I'd never thought about before.
直到有了Anne 你是从未考虑过成为以为母亲
Not that you'd ever thought about being a mother until Anne.
我就这么说来着
That's what I'm saying.
如果
What if...
如果我不胜任这份工作呢?
what if I'm not equal to the task?
作为母亲很简单的
Motherhood is simple.
有争议的想法♥会♥让事情变得复杂
Controversial ideas just complicate the matter
没这个必要的
unnecessarily.
Matthew 是你放纵这样的小小冒险吗?
Matthew, did you condone this little adventure?
嗯? 我只是进来喝口茶
Huh? I just come in for tea.
那么你没意见了
So were you just fine and dandy
对于Marilla这样子闲逛?
with Marilla traipsing off?
别把他扯进来
Don't put him in the middle.
我 我只是那点到外面吃
I'll, uh... I'll just take it outside with me.
我想知道他是如何对待这些现代的思想
I'd like to hear what he makes of all this modern thinking.
Um...
我认为每个新的想法 都曾经现代过
I reckon every new idea... was modern once.
直到不在现代为止
Until it wasn't.
说的很好
Well!
很好 很好
Well, well, well.
你好 你好 Jerry
Hi there! Hi, Jerry!
你会迟早变成一个激进极端的妇女
You've become a woman of drastic actions of late.
我几乎都快不认识你了
I barely know you anymore.
你明白的 这不一样
You know, there's a difference
对于事情的看法
between having an opinion about something
和下结论之间
and pronouncing judgement!
我去参加那个会议不后悔
I'm not sorry I went to that meeting,
即使它确实支持那些我不知道的事情
even if it did serve to point out everything I don't know.
Hmm!
我觉得我需要开阔思想 如果让我正确对待Anne的话
I feel I need to expand my thinking if I'm going to do right by Anne.
这孩子不是普通孩子 我很确信这个
That girl is not a usual sort of person, that's for sure and certain.
至少这一点我们是一致的
At least we can agree on that.
你们两个真是我的灵感
The two of you are an inspiration!
想想你们从在学校就一直是朋友
To think that you've been friends since school.
永远那么亲密! 你们如何做到的?
Kindred spirits forever! How do you do it?
你们有什么秘方?
What's your secret?
上学第一天感觉如何?
How was your first day at school?
我想非常棒
I think it went really, really well.
的确很棒 在那里我很快乐
Very well indeed. I'm just so happy to be there.
我把东西去放好
I'll just put my things away and
然会马上下来帮你一起弄晚餐!
then I'll be right back down to help you with supper!
下次会议内容让我及时知道
Keep me posted about the next meeting.
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
我很乐意提出意见
I'll be happy to offer my opinion.
这个我毫不怀疑
- I have no doubt you will.
那一定是倒乘法
it must be like backwards multiplication.
应该不难计算的
It can't be that hard to figure out.
今天会更好的
Today will be better.
我不再说写稀奇古怪的或者
I'm not going to say anything weird or...
做错任何事情
do anything wrong.
你是我的朋友 对吗 Belle?
You're my friend, right, Belle?
你会一直是我的朋友 是吗?
You'll always be my friend, won't you?
答对了 我受宠若惊
You bet. I'm so flattered.
你别老偷听 Jerry E什么?
- You shouldn't eavesdrop, Jerry. - E-what?
我只是记得Jane Eyre说过
I just have to remember what Jane Eyre said:
生命对于我来说似乎很短暂
"Life appears to me too short to be spent
不能再用来记仇蓄恨
in nursing animosity or registering wrongs."
绿山墙的Anne
Anne of Green Gables.
你和我 我们得谈谈
You and me... we're gonna talk.
你对我姐姐额说了很肮脏的语言
You said some pretty nasty stuff about my sister.
谁是你姐姐? Prissy Andrews 笨蛋
- Who's your sister? - Prissy Andrews, dummy.
我保证不是故意的
I'm sure I didn't mean to be nasty.
那她昨晚为何整夜在哭?
Is that why she was crying all night?
我父母说那是诽谤
My parents say that's slander.
你想要诽谤吗?
You wanna get slandered?
抱歉 我真的不是有意去伤害
- Sorry, I truly meant no harm.
我得个你点教训 小家伙
I'm gonna teach you a lesson, Fido.
你是一条坏狗
You're a bad dog.
小坏狗
Bad little dog!
嗨 Billy
Hey, Billy!
怎么了?
How's it going?
嗨 Gilbert
Hey, Gilbert.
哥们 该 该回去了
Man, it's... it's, um, it's good to be back.
哦 是的
Uh... yeah...
是的 欢迎回来
yeah, welcome back.
是的 很高兴见到你 伙计
Yeah, it's good to see you, buddy.
那你们在玩游戏还是别的? 是吗?
So you guys playing a game or something? Right?
看起来很有趣 我们该去上学了 嗯?
Looks fun, but we should probably get to school, eh?
我讨厌迟到
Hate to be tardy.
那样Phillips先生会发怒的
Mr. Phillips sure gets his dander up about that.
是的 我就要出发了
Yeah. I was just about to get going.
那回头见
See ya there.
你没事吧 小姐?
You all right, miss?
去学校 不客气
- School... - You're welcome.
还有别的事情吗?
Need anything else?
这里还有威胁的龙需要屠♥杀♥吗?
Any dragons around here need slaying?!
不 谢谢你
No, thank you!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Hey, who are you?
小姐?
Uh, miss?
你叫什么名字? 小姐?
What's your name? Miss?
什么 你不能告诉我名字吗?
What, you can't tell me your name?
等等 让我来开门
Here. Allow me.
如果我很粗鲁请原谅
I'm sorry if I was rude.
我叫Anne
I'm Anne.
我是 Gilbert
- I'm... - [all]: Gilbert!
Alberta区那里怎样?
How was the District of Alberta?
你见到落基山了吗?
Did you see the Rocky Mountains?
很难忘怀 那它们大吗?
- They're pretty hard to miss. - Were they big?
它们是大山 你♥爸♥爸好点了吗?
- They're mountains. - Is your dad feeling better?
我们都很开心你回来
Uh, we're both glad to be back home.
你怎么和那孤儿女孩一起走来的?
Why were you walking with that orphan girl?
为何不呢?
Why not?
她是个疯子 听你胡说
- She's a loon. - Says you.
希望你没传染到孤儿院虱子
Hope you didn't get any asylum cooties.
哦 这里有一只
- Uh-oh... there's one.
另外 我不在乎她从哪里来
Besides, I don't care where she's from.
一个可爱的女孩就是可爱
A cute girl is a cute girl.
我不清楚为何你会和Gilbert Blythe一起走路
I don't know what you think you were doing walking with Gilbert Blythe.
我 你不能和Gilbert Blythe说话
- I... - You can't talk to Gilbert Blythe.
你甚至都不能看他一眼 你自己看看
You can't even look at him... Well, see for yourself.
Ruby喜欢他有三年了
Ruby has liked him for three years.
她有优先权
She has dibs.
哦 哦 这恶心女孩什么都不懂
There, there. That nasty girl didn't know any better.
就像昨天 你的那些天方夜谭
Just like yesterday, with all your tall tales.
我很抱歉 我不是有意和他一起走的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk with him.
是个巧合
It just happened.
那好 别再发生这样的事情了
Well, don't let it happen again.
不会的 我发誓 我和他没有任何关系的
I won't. I promise. I'll have nothing to do with him.
我去安抚一下
I'll try to smooth things over.
给你
There you are.
Bell夫人 很高兴见到你
Mrs. Bell, how nice to see you.
你好
Hello.
我一直想知道下一次会议什么时候开始
I've been wondering when the next meeting is.
嗯 实际上 Cuthbert小姐
Well, actually, Miss Cuthbert...
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表