剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
You would've left us that way? Left me?
一想到
The thought of... of being...
我
I...
我 我不能
I-I couldn't.
但是我不想留下你
But I won't leave you.
留下你和Anne
I won't leave you and Anne.
你会原谅我吗?
Will you forgive me?
原谅我?
Forgive me?
我到家了
I'm home!
你真赏心悦目 Cuthbert先生
Ah... you are a sight for sore eyes, Mr. Cuthbert.
感觉好点了吗?
You feeling any better?
是的
Mm. I am.
是的
- I am.
Josephine Barry给你
This is from Josephine Barry.
还回去 我不接受捐助
Give it back. I won't take charity.
但是 爱不是捐助
But... love isn't charity.
我不接受
I won't take it.
为什么呢? 我们不要被可怜!
- May I ask why not? - We will not be pitied!
我不想让别人认为我们不能自己对付
I don't want people thinking we can't fend for ourselves.
目前来说 我们是不能
Well, at the moment, we can't.
而且我确信 给我一点最后的力量
And I'd sure give my last bit of strength,
或者最好的金钱 去帮助一位朋友
or my last dollar, to help a friend.
而且我知道 那位朋友将会非常感激和乐意接受的
And I know that friend would feel grateful and loved above all else.
我确定
And I do.
我非常感激有一位像Barry小姐这样的朋友
I feel very grateful to have such a dear friend as Miss Barry.
有时候
Sometimes...
你得让别人爱你 Marilla
you just have to let people love you, Marilla.
你说得很对
You're quite right.
即使是加上这些 还有卖♥♥掉牛的钱
Even adding this... and even with the cattle I sold,
还是不够数
it's still a ways from enough.
我们还有一点时间
We still have a little more time.
一点 很少时间 有很多时间呢
- A little. Very little. - Plenty!
离12月底还有三周时间
There are still three weeks until the end of December.
三周
Three weeks.
我们可以
We could...
卖♥♥掉农具 如果幸运的话
sell off some farm equipment if we're lucky.
我知道还可以卖♥♥别的什么
I know what else I can sell.
你好 我叫Anne Shirley-Cuthbert
Good day. My name is Anne Shirley-Cuthbert
很乐意为你服务
and I'd like to offer you my services.
花点小钱 我可以为你家
For a small wage, I can give your home
在节日前彻底清洁
a thorough cleaning before the holidays.
我自己带了工具
I have all my own supplies.
我可以扫地 清灰尘和擦地板
I can sweep, dust, and scrub floors.
当温柔的情感一直深藏在我们内心
"When a tender affection has been storing itself in us
持续很多年
"through many of our years,
我们为了这个可以接受交易的想法
"the idea that we could accept any exchange for it
似乎是贬低了我们的生活
"seems to be a cheapening of our lives.
我们可以审视我们的情感
"And we can set a watch over our affections
我们的节操
"and our constancy...
就像审视别的宝贝
...as we can over other treasures."
我们很富有 对吗 Matthew?
We're rich, aren't we, Matthew?
现在 我想是的
Well, now, I suppose we are.
Anne, Matthew,
Jerry来这里有东西给我们
Jerry here has something for us.
祝你快乐
Joyeux Noël,
天使歌♥唱在高天
Angels we have heard on high
美妙歌♥声遍平原
Sweetly singing o'er the plains
四周山岭发回声
And the mountains in reply
响应天使欢乐音
Echoing their joyous strains
荣耀
Gloria...
我们有些好消息 Anne
We have some happy news, Anne.
我在报纸上做了广♥告♥ 接收房♥客
I put a notice in the paper to take in boarders.
我们确定了两位
We have two confirmed.
现在我们拥有了较大的话语权
Now that we have a sizable portion of what we owe,
我们会有稳定的收入
and we'll have steady income,
我会去拜访银行
I'll pay a visit to the bank
节日以后就去 看看那些条款
right after the holidays to see about the terms.
也许我们可以留住绿山墙
So maybe we can keep Green Gables?
响应天使欢乐音
Echoing their joyous strains
荣耀
Gloria...
归于神
In excelsis Deo
荣耀
Gloria...
归于神
In excelsis Deo
我很激动又要迎接新的一年
I'm excited to have a whole new year in front of us
充满了无限的可能性
just bursting with possibility.
最近的事情是一次冒险 是吗?
The last one was quite an adventure, wasn't it?
确实是
It was indeed.
真丰盛
What a bounty.
你们母女俩一定是超常发挥
You ladies have outdone yourselves.
这只是简单的东西 但是 谢谢你
It's simple fare, but... thank you.
我想你们在等的另一位发生了什么?
I wonder what's happened to that other fellow you were expecting?
一定是他
That must be him.
我去开门
I'll get it.
这里是绿山墙吗
Please tell me this is Green Gables.
是的
It is indeed.
请进
Won't you come in?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表