剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
再见了 贝儿
Goodbye, Belle.
我想你可能会喜欢这个
Thought you might like this.
你这儿的视野美极了
Perspective is wonderful.
美好至极
It's wonderful.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
马修 我刚度过最美好的午后
Oh, Matthew, I've had just the best afternoon!
你能否想见岛上所有树木中
Can you imagine that of all the trees on Prince Edward Island
被我成功找到最古老善良的一棵?
I managed to find the oldest and kindest one?
我可以想见
I could.
岛上的鸟类有多少种? 我确定我听过…
How many species of birds would you say there are? -Because I'm sure I heard at least...
你身上发生什么事?
Gracious me, what's happened to you?
我去了一趟大冒险 -果然 我明白了
I was on a big... -Adventure. Yes. I see.
感谢你不再多加赘述
I'll thank you to spare me the details.
你休想穿着那双脏靴子进门 把鞋子脱掉
You're not coming inside with those filthy boots on, that's for sure and certain. Take them off.
然后立刻上楼换掉那一身湿衣服
Then you can go right upstairs and change out of those wet clothes before supper.
动作快 免得染上重感冒
Be quick about it before you catch your death!
说什么冒险
Adventure.
来点天堂的滋味
A little piece of heaven on earth.
我今天搅了一些新鲜奶油
I churned some fresh butter today.
感谢上帝 我在绿山墙 找到真正的天堂
Hallelujah. I've truly found paradise here at Green Gables.
午安 邓洛普先生 -午安 亲爱的安妮
Afternoon, Mr Dunlop. -Afternoon, dear Anne.
把刺绣收拾上去 麻烦你
Take your needlepoint, please.
若非作业写完 我也不会做刺绣
I wouldn't be doing needlepoint if I wasn't out of paper.
开学之后就会有更多作业
There'll be plenty more when school starts up again after harvest.
刺绣根本没多少想象空间
But needlepoint provides so little scope for the imagination!
不知道纳森是怎么回事?
I wonder what's become of Nate?
我想我们直接开始吧
Well, I guess we should make a start.
请接受我的道歉 抱歉来晚了
My apologies. So sorry I'm late.
我忙着工作又忘了时间
I got lost in my work. Again.
我们大伙正开始担心
We were getting worried, is all.
请大家别介意
Please don't hold it against me.
由我带领祷告吗?
Shall I say grace?
这个家已经许久未做饭前祷告
Oh my, it's been a long time since we've said grace in this household.
确实有很多事要感恩 尤其现在正值收获季节
It does seem like there's an awful lot to be grateful for especially now at harvest time.
我们很乐意做祷告
Grace would be very nice.
亲爱的主 我们感谢你…
Dear Lord, we thank you for...
可以麻烦你说慈爱的天父吗?
Uh, could you please say "Gracious Heavenly Father"?
安妮 -那听起来浪漫多了
Anne! It sounds so much more romantical.
慈爱的天父
Gracious Heavenly Father...
请保佑在座和卡斯伯特一家 他们敞开门户接纳我们
please bless this table and the Cuthberts for taking us into their home.
感恩满桌丰盛的食物和做饭之人
We give thanks to you for this food and for the hands that have prepared it.
请求你赐福这顿晚餐
We ask your blessings upon this meal
令我们食后身体茁壮、涤净心灵
that it will nourish our bodies and refresh our souls.
赐福在座各位和彼此心中挂念的人
And bless those who are here, and those who are in our hearts.
以及那些不幸的人们
And all those who are not as fortunate on this day.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. -Amen.
快点 加紧手脚
Come on. Pick it up! Pick it up! Get up and move!
认真铲煤 小姑娘 这儿不是付钱请你来休息的
Feed the lady, Trinidad! No one payin' you to take a vacation!
当我小的时候 母亲常告诉我
♪ Oh, when I was a little boy ♪ ♪ My mother often told me ♪
用力拉呀拉…
♪ Way haul away... ♪
别惹火那个人 还有我
Don't make that man vex. Or me.
假使我没机会亲吻女孩…
♪ And if I never kissed the girls... ♪
这不好玩
You ain't funny.
我没有要开玩笑
I wasn't trying to be funny.
或许有一点吧
Well, maybe a little.
你们想换工作吗?是这样吗?
Maybe you boys want some different job? -Is that what you want?
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir!
有时我必须释放一下内心的音乐
Sometimes the music in my soul just needs to come out.
你想去挖茅坑吗?那更适合你吗?
You want the slit trench? -That suit you better?
我们没事 先生 一切都很好
We're good, sir! Everything's fine!
请小心 先生
Coming to you, sir.
我猜挖茅坑肯定特别令人作呕
I suspect latrine duty would be particularly repugnant!
别再胡闹装傻 -什么东西?
Don't act doltish nah. -What's that?
你们想丢饭碗?是这样吗? -真的没事 先生
You want no job? That it? We're going real good, sir.
我们喜欢铲煤 这是我们的荣幸
We does like to make she go. This work be a privilege.
不准再闲聊
No more jawin'.
希望我没打扰你 -我正要出门
Hope I'm not disturbing you. Just about to head out.
我能和你一起去吗?我会做完家事
Is there any chance I could come with you today? I'm sure I could get my chores done quickly, est
而且学校放假 我也没其他地方去
and since school is out for harv I don't have anywhere else to be.
我不认为你会觉得掘土有趣
I don't think you'd find digging dirt all day very interesting.
我会的 拜托?我从没机会看你工作
But I would. Please? I never get to see what you're doing
而且我觉得研究土石之类令人着迷
and I think the science of rocks and such is positively fascinating.
刚来到爱德华王子岛时 我就对那红色道路大感惊奇
When I first came to Prince Edward Island, I marvelled at the red roads, I truly did.
要不是有你 我永远不晓得 为何那些路是红的
If you hadn't come to stay, I would have never known why they're red.
光听到氧化铁我就兴奋 这词汇充满科学气息
The words "iron oxide" give me such a thrill. They sound so scientific!
整个宇宙都包含其中
It's a whole universe.
而且想到你远在美国的雇主
And to think your employer, far away in America
可能会想要这种独一无二的土壤
might want this very soil more than anything.
世界真是奇妙对吧? -你总是那么多话
Isn't the world a remarkable place? -You never stop talking.
然后科迪莉亚公主 举起她威力强大的手♥枪♥
And then, Princess Cordelia raised her big bad pistol
瞄准那只猫咪 -什么?
and pointed it at the kitten! What?
科迪莉亚公主 请饶我性命
Oh, Princess Cordelia, please spare me my life!
那只猫咪注定要死
The kitten was destined to die.
安妮 别说话 你早该睡着了
Anne, stop talking! You're supposed to be asleep.
安妮雪利 过来
Anne Shirley! Come here.
艾丝特 把书本拿过来
Esther! Bring the books.
罚一个钟头或者两个 看情况决定
One hour. Maybe two. We'll see.
《简爱》
不准发出任何声音
Not. One. Word.
我可以听你说 听你分享所有知识
You could do all the talking. You can regale me with every bit of information you ever knew
有关石头、土壤、矿石… -玛丽拉太太会打我一顿
about rocks and soils and minerals... You know Miss Marilla will have my hide.
这儿仍有事情要做 我不能带你出去
I can't steal you away right when there's extra work to be done.
但明天就要采收了
But harvest is tomorrow.
不然这样吧
I tell you what...
读完这本书 你就能知道 我所知的一切 甚至更多
if you read this, you'll know everything I know and more, hm?
这是最好也是最终的提议
Best and final offer.
你会后悔借我这本书
You'll live to regret lending this to me
我会学习所有关于地理的知识
cos I'm going to learn everything -there is to know about... geology.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
我会提出上千个问题 -收到警告
I'll have to ask you 1,000 questions, if you don't mind. Fair warning.
《地理学》
Geology...
出去
Out.
我的老天
Oh, my word.
抱歉 我吓到你了吗?
Sorry. Did I scare you?
我以为你已经出门 否则我不会…
I-I... I thought you were gone. I would never have...
被一个红发小女孩耽搁了
I had a small, red-headed delay.
你头发闻起来仿佛夏日微风般清新
My, my... your hair smells as fresh as a summer breeze.
我要走了
Well, I'm off.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry for the intrusion.
我要艾凡里镇归为己有 何不为我赌上一切?
♪ I'm gonna stake my claim in Avonlea ♪ ♪ Why not bet on me? ♪
用你的实际行动证明
Put your money where your mouth is!
你该为我赌上一切…
♪ You should bet on me... ♪
就是今天了 对吧?
Today's the day, yes?
就是今天 终于到了
Today's the day. Finally.
是时候放饵了
Time to bait the hook.
丰收的季节
Ah, bountiful harvest.
赐我口袋满满的金钱吧
Love me some full pockets looking to spend.
安妮 看老天份上 把桶子提去谷仓
Anne, for heaven's sake! Take the pail to the barn!
好的 抱歉
Yes! Sorry!
这女孩很有个性 -她是个麻烦人物
She's a character, that one. -She's a case, I should say!
你在做什么? -干活 你又在干嘛?
What are you doing? -Working. What are you doing?
我看来像在干嘛? -不属于工作的无聊事
What does it look like I'm doing? -Something boring that isn't work.
差远了 纳森给我这本书
Hardly. Nate gave me this book.
那家伙有问题
Something's wrong with that guy.
什么?为何这么说?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表