剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
有时间就回来看看
And come home someday.
好的 希望一切顺利
Yeah. Hope everything works out.
你也一样
For you, too.
再见
Au revoir.
是的 是的
Uh, yes. Bye.
再见
Bye.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're alright?
还没那么糟糕
I'm not so bad.
东西你卖♥♥掉了?
So you sold everything?
是的
Yes.
这里是皇宫 不是屋子
This is a palace, not a house.
你确定是这里?
You sure this is the right place?
就是这个地址
This is the address.
什么事? 我们是来见Josephine Barry小姐的
- Yes? - We're here to see Miss Josephine Barry.
她在家吗?
Is she at home?
你们是谁? 绿山墙的Anne
- Who shall I say is calling? - Anne of Green Gables.
哦 天呐 Rollings 他们是我的客人
Oh, for heaven's sake, Rollings, these are my guests!
进来 进来 进来 外面冷
Come in, come in, come in from the cold!
我还以为你们不来了
I was beginning to think you weren't coming.
哦 亲爱的Anne 非常高兴见到你
Oh, my dear Anne, it's very good to see you.
亲爱的 你们到底发生了什么?
Dear me! Whatever's happened to you?!
Rollings 带这穷小子
Rollings, take poor, um...
他叫Jerry Jerry去楼下
- Jerry. - ...Jerry here downstairs.
我们会把你弄干净
We'll get you cleaned up and sorted.
谢谢 这很友好
Thank you. That's very kind.
明天见 我会照顾好Belle的
See you in the morning. I'll look after Belle.
天啊 这里有房♥间
For heaven's sake, there's room at this inn.
你不用睡在马厩里
You won't be sleeping in the stable.
我为你们都准备了客房♥
I have guest rooms prepared for each of you,
快去洗洗干净 然后一起用晚餐
so run along and wash up, then join us for supper.
这边走 Anne
This way, Anne.
天呐 这是不同寻常的事件
My, my, this is an extraordinary undertaking
在这样完美的可怕环境下面
under perfectly dreadful circumstances.
一直是这样子 这个城市充斥着歹徒
- It has been that. - Oh, this city is rife with ruffians.
真好奇还有谁敢独自在大街上溜达
It's a wonder anyone can walk down the streets alone anymore.
很好 棒小伙
Good, strong lad.
你会处理在绿山墙的事务 是吗?
You'll manage things at Green Gables, won't you?
怎么了? 我说错了?
What? What have I said?
我们不能留着Jerry了
We can't keep Jerry on.
他会拿到他最后的薪水
He was getting the last of his wages
从卖♥♥掉马匹的钱里支取
as part of the sale of the horse.
但是你们将如何经营农场呢? 我们现在更关心然后去拯救农场
- But how will you run the farm? - We're more concerned with saving it.
如何经营将会是下一步的考虑
We'll get to that part later.
你得让我帮帮你们
You must let me help.
哦 Barry小姐 你很热心
Oh, Miss Barry, you're so kind,
大不幸的是 我不能接受 顽固不化!
- but unfortunately, I can't accept. - Stuff and nonsense!
已经没有时间坚持骄傲了
This is no time to stand on pride.
Cuthberts家是不接受捐助的
The Cuthberts will not accept charity
所以 作为一位Cuthberts家人 我也不能
and so, as a Cuthbert, neither can I.
Hmm.
你不该让她去的
You shouldn't have let her go.
哦 别为此烦恼
Oh, please don't fret so.
Anne和Jerry在一起会很安全的
Anne and Jerry will be safe together.
来 再吃点
Here. Just take a little.
你和Anne
You and Anne,
你们最好离开 如果我死了
you'd be better off... if I were gone.
什么? 我不准你说这些
What? I won't have you talking like this.
我的人寿保险
My life insurance.
会让你们能过好日子的
It would hold you both in good stead.
我不想听这个
I won't hear it.
这是我所希望的
It's what I wish for.
你为何想这个?
Why would you wish that?
你不该有这些念头
You mustn't think such thoughts.
我们需要你在这里 不
- We need you here. - No.
Anne很爱你
Anne loves you.
你得记着这个
You have to remember that.
但是 她的未来
But... her future...
你认为她会选择哪样?
Which do you think she would choose?
这房♥子
This house...
还是你?
or you?
现在别再有这些病态的傻子想法
Now stop this morbid foolishness.
Anne. Anne.
我可以睡在这里吗?
Can I sleep here?
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
你怎么了?
What's wrong?
我从未
I never...
在家里 我没有自己的床
At 'ome, I don't have my own bed.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们家有很多孩子 我们就是这么睡觉的
There's so many of us, this is how we sleep.
别担心 我不会像我妹妹们那样踢脚的
Don't worry, I don't kick like my sisters.
你最好不要
You'd better not.
会没事的
Everything will be alright.
会好起来的
It'll be alright.
谢谢你在暴风雨时 给了我们这么可爱的港口停靠
Thank you for providing us with such a lovely port in the storm.
非常谢谢 食物很好吃
Merci beaucoup. The food was amazing.
很高兴听到这个
Glad to hear it.
书籍也可以在暴风雨中提供港湾的
Books also provide ports in the storm.
George Eliot 我不知道他
George Eliot. I don't know him.
是她 Mary Ann Evans.
He is a her. Mary Ann Evans.
太棒了
How wonderful.
是一个笔名
A nom de plume.
如果你将来写书 我希望你不用笔名
If you do write a book someday, I pray you won't need one.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 不用 不用 哦
Oh, not at all, not at all. Oh.
Rollings?
Madam.
Jerry,我也有些东西给你
Jerry, I have something for you too.
你要继续在绿山墙待下去 而让我来支付你
You're going to stay on at Green Gables and I'm going to pay for it.
哦 Barry小姐 我已经 这是生意上的安排
- Oh, Miss Barry, I've already... - This is a business arrangement.
我提供给你一份有合适薪水的工作
I'm offering you a job at fair wages
工作地点就在绿山墙
that happens to be at Green Gables.
你接受吗?
Do you accept?
我 我接受 谢谢
Um... Oui, I... I do. Merci
棒小伙
Good lad.
我去下外面
I'll be outside for a bit,
去照顾牛栏
tending to the livestock.
我希望你已经抛掉了昨晚那些傻念头
I hope you've let go of that fool notion of last night.
我们一起过了这些年
We've been together all these years,
不管富有还是贫穷
thick or thin,
所以别想现在我会让你溜走
so don't think I'll put up with you slipping away now.
Anne今天会回家的
Anne will be home today,
她会很高兴见到你
and she'll be very happy to see you.
有人吗?
Hello?
Matthew...
Jeannie.
Matthew! Jeannie!
帮忙把他弄到床上
Help me get him to bed.
你的Anne非常可爱
And I couldn't have found your Anna more delightful if I tried.
我不知道她把衣服给退了
I didn't know she sold it.
能够帮上忙她很开心的
It made her so very happy to help.
我不想让她受罪 因为我
I don't want her suffering... because of me.
你想这样子过失去你 她还会恢复吗?
Do you think she'd ever recover from losing you this way?
Matthew 你很清楚英年早逝带来的影响
Matthew, you know too well the impact of an untimely death.
Anne已经失去了很多
Anne has suffered so much loss.
他最终属于
She finally belongs.
这里
Here.
和你在一起
With you.
永远不要变老
Don't ever get old.
说得太晚了
Too late for that.
我走了
I'll be on my way.
保重
Take care.
你怎么敢?
How could you?
你怎么会想这样?
How could you even think it?!
你不能这样离开我们? 留下我?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表