剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
一定有的
There has to be something.
现在
Well, now, um...
我想想 是有点激动
I suppose it... kind of gives me a thrill
当我看到那些丑陋的幼虫
to see those ugly white grubs
在翻黄瓜地的时候
that spade up in the cucumber beds.
我想我可以想象那画面
I suppose I can imagine that.
我讨厌看到它们 我要除掉它们
I hate the look of them. I'd like to be rid of them.
那我想我也给了Hammond夫人激动了
I suppose I gave Mrs. Hammond a thrill, then.
她很高兴把我除掉当她的丈夫死掉以后
She was happy to be rid of me after her husband died.
谁是Hammond夫人?
Who's Mrs. Hammond?
我曾为她家干活 照顾她的孩子们有几年
I worked for her family, taking care of the children for a few years.
她有八个孩子
She had eight.
我很确定这会让人们愤怒
It sure seems to make some people angry
当他们有很多孩子以后
when they have so many children.
Hammond夫妇总是很愤怒
Mr. and Mrs. Hammond were certainly vexed all the time.
快点 你这小稻草人
Move, you little scarecrow!
求你了
Please, please, I...
这回♥教♥会你
This'll teach ya.
Hammond先生
Ah! Mr. Hammond?!
Hammond夫人 Hammond夫人
Mrs. Hammond!!! Mrs. Hammond!!!
没事吧?
Is anything the matter?
没事
No. Nothing.
我被天鹅吓到了 就这样
I was startled by the geese, is all.
你喜欢它们吗? 天鹅吗? 我很喜欢
Don't you just love them? The geese? I do.
它们是很浪漫的鸟类
They're a very romantical species of bird.
那个我就不知道了
Well, I wouldn't know about that.
你知道它们是终身伴侣吗?
Did you know they mate for life?
它们在全世界的天鹅里面互相选择
They choose each other out of all the geese in the world,
它们会一直呆在一起直到死亡
and they stay together until death do they part.
现在
Well, now.
我们离家很近了
We're pretty near home.
只有大概几英里了
Just another mile or so.
家
Home.
多么奇妙的一个称呼
What a wonderful word.
Green Gables.
今天我自己拧自己已经好多次了
I've pinched myself so many times today.
每隔一小会儿 这很可怕
Every little while, this horrible,
可怕的感觉会再次到来
sickening feeling would come over me,
而我如此害怕这些只是一个梦
and I'd be so afraid that this was all a dream.
但是我只是以前做过
But I just had to one more time.
现在这是真实的
This is real.
Green Gables是真实的 而我们到家了
Green Gables is real and we're home.
母驴
Mare.
Matthew Cuthbert 那是什么?
Matthew Cuthbert, who's that?
男孩呢?
Where is the boy?
并没有什么男孩
There wasn't any boy.
只有她
There was only her.
没男孩? 但是一直说有个男孩的
No boy? But there must've been a boy.
我们告诉Spencer夫人我们要男孩
We sent word to Mrs. Spencer to bring us a boy.
是的 但是她没有做到
Well, she didn't.
她带来的是她
She brought her.
我问了车站管♥理♥员♥
I asked the stationmaster.
我只好带她回家
I had to bring her home.
她不能留在那里
She couldn't be left there,
不管先前发生了什么误解
no matter where the mistake had come in.
好吧 这是个漂亮的生意
Well, this is a pretty piece of business.
她必须得回去
She's got to go back.
你不想要我
You don't want me.
我应该早料到的
I should've expected it.
我早就该知道没有人真的想要我
I might've known nobody would really want me.
哦 天哪 孩子 你躺在地上做什么?
Oh, for heaven's sake, child, what are you doing on the ground?
现在 你听着并站起来
Now, you listen here and stand up.
你看这是什么回事? 我
What do you make of this? I, uh...
我想
I figure...
她跑了很长的路然后很失望
she's traveled a long way to be disappointed.
她就不应该在这里
Well, she shouldn't be here.
你不该带她回来
You should never have brought her home.
她很震惊
She's had a shock.
她不是唯一的孩子
She's not the only one.
够愚蠢了
Enough of this foolishness.
进屋去
Come along inside.
我在和你说话 孩子
I'm speaking to you, child.
小姑娘 够了
Little girl, that's enough now.
小姑娘
Little girl.
小姑娘
Little girl!
小姑娘
Little girl?
我不是小姑娘了
I wish I was anything but.
哭是没有意义的
There's no point in crying.
一直是个误解 就是这样
There's been a mistake, is all.
我们今晚不会让你在门外呆着的
We're not going to turn you out of doors tonight.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
这还有意义吗?
What does it matter?
我不会在这里呆够久让你记住我的名字
I won't be here long enough for you to remember.
你要注意言行 回答问题
You will mind your manners and answer the question.
请 叫我Cordelia
Please... call me Cordelia.
“叫我Cordelia” 那是你的名字?
Call you Cordelia? Is that your name?
或者Penelope
Or Penelope.
Penelope听起来是个悲催的名字
Penelope has a very tragical ring to it.
你叫什么 孩子?
What is your name, child?
你就不能在其中挑一个吗?
Couldn't you call me either of those?
我叫Anne
My name is Anne.
普普通通的Anne
Plain Anne.
Anne是个好名字
Anne is a fine name.
一个合理的名字
A sensible name.
能够在叫这名字时拼出“E”这个音吗?
Could you please spell it with an E when you speak it?
“Anne带着E”听起来似乎很独特
Anne with an E looks much more distinguished.
很好
Very well, then,
“Anne带着E”
Anne with an E,
该进屋了
it's time to come inside.
站起来
Get yourself up now.
我就知道
I knew it.
这是个温暖的家
This is a lovely home.
为何你不在火车站是告诉我你不要我?
Why didn't you tell me at the train station that you didn't want me?
为何你不让我留在那里?
Why didn't you just leave me there?
如果我没看到“欣喜的白色之路”
If I hadn't seen the White Way of Delight
或者“闪光的湖” 也许不那么糟糕
or the Lake of Shining Waters, this wouldn't be so hard.
她到底这说些什么?
What on earth does she mean?
只是聊天
It's just a conversation...
我们一路上的聊天
we had on the road.
我去关母驴
I'll put the mare in.
脱下帽子
Take off your hat.
把它和你的袋子放到长凳上
Lay it and your bag on the bench.
我不明白
I simply don't understand.
难道那孤儿院就没有男孩?
Were there no boys at the asylum?
那里有很多男孩
There was an abundance of them.
但是Spencer夫人明确地说你想要一位我这样年纪的女孩
But Mrs. Spencer said distinctly that you wanted a girl about my age,
护士长认为我符合条件
and the matron thought that I would do.
这就是传话而不是我们直接去说的后果
This is what comes of sending word and not going ourselves.
跟我了 别拖拉
Follow me. Don't dally.
我抱歉让你失望 但是没用
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's nothing to be done.
我们想要一位男孩帮助Matthew干农活的
We want a boy to help Matthew with the farm work.
一位女孩子对于我们来说没用 你明白?
A girl would be of no use to us. Do you understand?
我不能反驳这话 我没听清楚?
I can't say that I do. I beg your pardon?
我没有故意冒犯 但是
I don't mean any disrespect, but
虽然我是女孩就不能做杂事了?
couldn't I do the farm chores even though I'm a girl?
不是你说的这么回事
That's not the way of things and you know it.
但是为何我不能? 我和男孩一样强壮
But couldn't I? I'm as strong as a boy,
而且比起收拾厨房♥ 我更愿意做户外工作
and I prefer to be outdoors instead of cooped up in a kitchen.
我不明白这个困惑
I don't understand the conundrum.
比如 突然
For example, what if, suddenly,
如果这世界上没有任何男人
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表