剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
protect the nose!
哦 哦 哦 你挺厉害的!
Oh! - Oh! - Uh-oh! You're pretty good!
你一直在暗暗训练吗?
You been taking lessons on the sly?
Oh!
你可以称呼我是“Avonlea”的王牌
- Just call me the Avonlea Ace! (grunting)
你有天赋 注意鼻子 鼻子!
- You're a natural. Nose, nose, nose!
- Paw! Paw! Paw!
哦 天哪
- Oh, jeez.
- Paw! - Oh, jeez!
“Avonlea故事会俱乐部”首次会议现在开始
- The inaugural meeting of the Avonlea Story Club is now in session.
- Oh, Anne,
这是那么 那么
this is so... so...
是“美妙的秘密”以及“美味的激动”吗?
- Deliciously secret and scrumptiously exciting?
你居然那么用词!
- You have such a way with words!
你在说的我几乎有一半听不懂
- I hardly know what you're saying half the time.
谢谢你 现在 在开始我们培养我们的想象力之前
- Thank you. Now, before we begin cultivating our imaginations,
我们每个人要取一个笔名
each of us should pick our nom de plume.
看到没? 我又没听明白
- See? It's happened again.
就是取一个笔名为了匿名
- A nom de plume is a pen name for purposes of anonymity.
我会用这个名字写文章
I shall be writing under the name
of Rosamond Montmorency.
Rosamond Montmorency
哦 听起来真激动
- Oh, that gives me such a thrill.
每周一次 我们会互相大声读完我们完成的故事
- Once a week, we'll read our completed stories aloud to each other
然后仔细讨论
and talk them over thoughtfully.
我想不出任何故事!
- I can't think of anything!
如果你需要一点提示的话我有许多的主意
- Oh, I've got heaps of ideas if you need a little prompting to start.
“一个最美好以及悲惨的浪漫童话故事”如何?
How about A Tale of Romance Most Divine and Tragical?
我想不到明天我就要会自己家了
- I can't believe I move back into my house tomorrow.
而且又要开学了
And school will start again.
一切都会正常起来的
- Everything will be made right.
我会想你的 Anne
- I'll miss you, Anne.
我想你会高兴知道Ruby已经睡着了
- I thought you'd like to know that Ruby has gone to sleep.
是的 谢谢 Anne
- Well, thank you, Anne.
她那么快就睡着了这很好的
- It's handy that she can fall asleep so easily.
她需要休息好 明天她就可以回家了
She needs her rest seeing as how she's going home tomorrow
另外马上又要开学了
and school will start again soon.
- Mm-hmm.
我很困惑
- I'm in a quandary.
有件事让我担心的 就是牧师大人所说的
It worries me, what the minister said.
不是撒谎部分 那个他说得对
Not the not-fibbing part. He was right about that.
是“不去上学 成为妻子”那部分
It's the "not going to school and being a wife" part.
我也一直在思考这个
- I've been pondering about that, too.
他的想法对我涞水似乎很传统
His thinking seems a might old-fashioned to me.
你说呢?
What do you think?
是的 没有太多的想象力
- Well, it doesn't provide much scope for the imagination,
我很确信这一点
that's for sure and certain.
在我看来你应该自己决定
- Seems to me you should decide for yourself
你想做什么 以及以后想成为怎么样的人
what you want to do... and be,
然后下决心去做
and set your mind to it.
也许去上学也没那么困难
- Maybe school wouldn't be so bad
现在我有了Diana和Ruby
now that I have Diana and Ruby.
你有聪明和敏捷的脑子 Anne
- You've got a good and nimble mind, Anne.
我不明白你为何要去限制它
I don't see why you should limit it.
在我那个时代 我们是没得选择
In my day, we didn't get to choose.
我想你要自己下决心要怎么做
I think you should make your own decision.
再见 亲爱的Katie
- Goodbye, dear Katie.
安静 别让我说第二遍
- Settle down. Don't make me ask you again.
打开书本到第12章
Open your readers to chapter 12.
我转身的时候 你们最好已经打开书本了
When I turn around, you best have your readers open.
是Anne Anne!
- It's Anne! - Anne!
她来了! 她回来了
She's here! - She's back.
- Anne!
我很想你
- Missed you so much.
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert 坐下吧
- Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, take your seat.
- Ah!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表